The True {Hidden} History of Science- Part 2

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:31 pm » by Zer0

Bearing the Light:

"Unless you have chaos inside of you, you cannot give birth to a dancing star" -Friedrich Nietzsche

What may seem as a mistake at first, may actually be seen as a necessary process for victory, it is a matter of perspective. Thus although many religious people see Lucifer as an evil, in an esoteric worldview he was a necessary evil, an archetypal character whom steals the fire from the gods. Just as Yeshua would incarnate thousands of years later, and through his message of peace ,led to hundreds of years of bloodshed; so to was the incarnation of Lucifer in 2500 B.C. necessary, then known as Imhotep, he obtained titles such as the "first architect, first engineer, first physician" his birth would be the rebirth of wisdom, and to the Greeks he would be known as Asclepius. This last fact will be important as we get into Hermeticism later on.

It is a common misconception that ideas that are being discussed today are actually "new", in reality Mystery schools and secret societies where well aware, of things such as evolution, or multi-verses, way before our contemporary time; however they kept it secret, indeed even Moses kept secrets as he taught the true teachings of Judaism known as Kabbalah to only 70 elders, while giving 10 Commandments to everyone else, discussing all of them could take several threads; the main idea is that a few select humans have always been aware of the truth as stated in Part 1, and as the materialistic worldview became more accepted, humanity was falling deeper into the underworld.

The Door Opens Again:

The doors that Socrates, Plato and Aristotle opened, would not open again for a while.

We must now go to 1193, when a man called Albertus Magnus using the second Hermetic principle "As Above So Below", was able to build something (according to legend) called an Android, a technology even our modern science is still trying to perfect.

But it would be his 33 years younger student St Thomas Aquinas, the greatest theologian and defender of the faith of all time , who went on to destroy the Android, and in his work "Summa Theologica" stated that philosophy and religion must walk side by side. In Summa he lays several arguments of why a God must logically exist, arguments which are still being attempted to be refuted to this day.

However he had an opponent, the famous wizard called Roger Bacon, whom was known to have dedicated his life to experimenting, from alchemy to going as far as to use a crystal to produce a rainbow, until this point, this was believed to be an act of God. He may even be called a prophet by some as in 1270 he was quoted as saying:

" cars can be made so that without animals they will move with unbelievable rapidity, flying machines can be constructed so that a man sits in the midst of the machine revolving some engines by which artificial wings are made to beat the air like a flying bird"

Just to name a few, both Thomas Aquinas and Bacon were trying to refine and strengthen intelligence in their own way.

Revolution of the Mind:

The manifesto for the Renaissance was written by a man called Giovanni Pico in 1487, in a work called "Oration on the dignity of man", the main premise of the discourse is that man has free will, and he must use his intellect to become anything he wants to be, even an Angel, humans were free to think for themselves.

"What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculty!....In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a god!"-William Shakespere from Hamlet Act II,Scene 2

Yes, even Shakespeare knew.. but ask me later whom he really was.

Whether you follow contemporary history or the esoteric worldview, there is an agreement of what events led to humanity to turn from pure superstition, to a more scientific and so called "rational" mindset, however mainstream history totally ignores that all of this events were inspired by the occult philosophy, that the church was desperately trying to silence, as it would take all the power away from them.

One of this events would be the proposal of the Heliocentric model by Copernicus (1543), although it has been proposed by many others before him, he would be the one to make it a mainstream idea. Heliocentrism is the idea that planets revolve around the Sun, unlike the Geocentric model which had been followed for a long time, in which everything revolves around our Earth. From a materialistic worldview, this meant our world was getting ever smaller, however in the occult, the Sun represents our conscious, it poetically meant we would be using our logic more, keeping the Sun in our center. One more thing to add is that Copernicus was raised by a copper merchant (hence the name), the main goal of alchemy is to transmute copper into gold by using the Sun...more poetry. Furthermore, according to Aristotelian view, nothing in our sky ever changes, however in 1572 an alchemist called Tycho Brahe, looked up to the sky with his telescope and saw a new star, in reality a super nova that was exploding. The death of this star led to a new vision here on Earth.

However, most people think that what angered religious authorities about Copernicus claims was that it removed the importance of mankind if it was not in the center. In reality it was claims like this that angered them:

Taken from his work "On the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres" (1543)

"It is not foolish that it [the Sun] has been called the lamp of the universe, or its mind, or its ruler"

This words reveal what sort of philosophy Copernicus was following; the occult one. And as we shall see in this thread, science was not just an evolution from superstition to rationality. Scientific progress was in fact inspired by the occult philosophy.

Hermetic Messiah:

Before proceeding further into the future, we must look back into the past once again. There is a fictional character whom I cannot refrain from mentioning; that of Hermes Trismagestus. An elusive yet legendary figure to whom is attributed several mystical texts. In reality, those works belong to many different authors throughout time, aware of the esoteric world-view, whom decided to remain anonymous. By the 11th Century, the works were compiled into a single source known as the Corpus Hermeticum, but there is also another book called The Perfect Sermon (aka Asclepius).

(You may read here about the Hermetic/Muslim connection: muhammed-and-a-pocketful-of-rainbows-t85207.html)

The works were lost and ignored for some part of history, but the Renaissance brought with it, a renewed interest in forgotten philosophies, Cosimo de Medici in Italy was responsible for reminding the world about the texts. And it would be the esoteric world-view that would inspire many famous scientists throughout history, why do you think Isaac Newton the most famous scientists of all time, wrote more things on the bible/occult then science? What was he trying to tell us?

Hermetic War:

It would take an entire thread to explain what is taught in the Hermetic works, however the First Hermetic Principle may give you a clue: "The Universe is Mental"..The All is Mind. God needs the Universe to realize itself, and we need God to realize ourselves.

This philosophy placed humanity as a divine being whom was part of God, it encourages gnosis or "Knowledge of God"; unlike the prominent religious movement of the time, Christianity, which taught that human was a pitiful being corrupted being, and only trough suffering and repentance can it redeem itself. In this time going against Christianity, meant death, and it would be a long process for humanity to once again remember the esoteric world-view, those whom have tried to help us remember, would have to do it slowly and in secret. Although many people even to these days (mostly religious people) often refer to us as evil.

In 1576, Giordano Bruno became a Hermetic hero, he was outraged by the religious philosophy that humans were insignificant and worthless, so although he was a monk, he became labeled a heretic. He was forced to travel the world, eventually learning about Hermeticism. Using this esoteric wisdom; he eventually perfected a way to use the mind (using symbols and energies) to unlock hidden knowledge from within. He decided that he would restore the Old Egyptian religion (BTW in Asclepius, Hermes prophecies that foreigners would establish their own religion in Egypt and ban the true one, under pain of death. Of course this can be attributed to the Greeks, Romans and Christians). A secret war had begun, this battle would be fought not by bloodshed, but by mere intellect.

-End of Part 2-

Disclose.tv Truth Revealed
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 am » by DOWN

good reading mate :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:06 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

esoteric always wants to see it as Lucifer opened the eye's of man and made him a god.
makes it easier to accept the dark side and look at God as the enemy.
Blavatsky(secret doctrine) same explanation

The Kabbalah was after Moses died and the Hebrews were taken over by the Babylonians
Some of the Hebrews were indoctrinated into the mystery religion which esoteric comes from
Nimrod and Samuelramus. Remember the devil likes to twist it up.

Man kills in Jesus name mostly the Catholic church who mixes paganism,and esoteric views
to corrupt true Christianity Mother Mary (queen of heaven) saint worship all in search of
the mystery religion and stored in Vatican ready to play the role of false prophet.

If Satan divide his own kingdom will it stand.

The doors that Socrates, Plato and Aristotle opened, would not open again for a while.

They were all part and knew of the mystery's and had a lot to do with Alexander the great he's
a descendant of them.

The early Christian Church was persecuted killed for believing but that didn't stop it. The Catholic
church which came from Rome Constantine. They stopped killing believers and started killing in Gods name. Which is totally against the gospel of Christ love god. love your neighbor as you self. Not start
a church and kill all who don't love god.

To think the human race has come so far in tech the last 100 years after so long in the dark tells you
the same forces behind the mysteries has played a huge roll.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 am » by Truthdefender

“Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.”

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 pm » by Zer0

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:To think the human race has come so far in tech the last 100 years after so long in the dark tells you the same forces behind the mysteries has played a huge roll.

The reason technology has developed so much exponentially the past 100 years is because of the rise of materialism, devoid of religion or philosophy, mankind has nothing to stop it to create its own Seeds of Destruction, while the "Lords" await the break-trough eagerly underground.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm » by Malogg

Bump :mrgreen:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm » by Tjahzi

Interesting read. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 am » by Zer0

Zer0 wrote:many people even to these days (mostly religious people) often refer to us as evil.

Truthdefender wrote:“Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.”

Way to prove my point dude...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 3:28 am » by iamanalien

everything that's made in life is for 1 purpose only and thats to keep you busy buying the next best thing so your not looking at whats going on and also stops you from rioting as your be too busy with your new toy, also health wise there keeping you fat so you couldn't riot and over throw the government if you wanted too.
its all bullshit who needs this crap, but they got you all by your balls and lately there squeezing them really tight and the only way to make them let go is to scream and shout.
only by the masses can we win, against these spying thieves that's called government.
onward Christian soldiers marching on to war.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 am » by Truthdefender

Zer0 wrote:
Zer0 wrote:many people even to these days (mostly religious people) often refer to us as evil.

Truthdefender wrote:“Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.”

Way to prove my point dude...

I've been here with you for a long time friend. This is an educated observation. It's the reason why I knew who you were after one post since the name change. Take it as you will.

PS, I am not religious

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next