The True {Hidden} History of Science

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm » by Zer0

Ancient Knowledge:

"[occult forces] have only ever existed in man`s imagination"- Colin Wilson

Mr Wilson was of course, correct. However this statement is very misleading to some, it makes people assume certain things. For example, that the matter before mind world-view is the correct one, rather than the other way around. If you have been indoctrinated into this false world-view, what is being said on this thread may elude you.

A magician`s power is his iMAGInation, and in a mind before matter world-view, this is true power.

However, materialism has become ever more popular in the modern world. And science has become a matter of not answering WHY things happen but HOW things happen, we have many bright scientists in the field, who are philosophical morons.

Could you iMAGIne yourself living in the head of our ancestors? Walking down a forest, everything was alive, spirits being all around him, the breeze on his face being the breath of God. Everything spoke to him. Everything was a punishment, a reward, a warning, a premonition. He was also connected to the entire Universe, the movement of the planets affected his daily life.

Sometimes in our daily lives, we randomly get a burst of inspiration that seems to come from somewhere outside of ourselves, to our ancestors, this somewhere was actually SOMEONE else, divine inspiration.

The True Decent of Man:

Throughout history, religious movements and also certain groups, have worked hard to keep the masses ignorant of the true reality, the mind before matter worldview, to do this, it would be necessary to spread a materialistic world-view, or sometimes simply lies of the esoteric philosophical systems, while keeping to themselves the true destiny of mankind, in a mind before matter worldview, knowledge is once again, true power.

Thus the cosmic mission of humanity, simply became materialized in the works of people such as Darwin, by the way are you aware Darwin participated in séances? I will cover that later. However, I will explain that humanity did not just evolve from animals, to what we are today, its purpose was to contain itself all of the biological organism, the Garden of Eden. Furthermore it is not just the body that evolves, but consciousness as well.

According to the esoteric history of mankind, on the previous epoch of mankind, there was a highly advanced civilization, so when I refer to AEgypt here, it is not the mundane Egypt of today, but a long lost world, so different, it may be even called alien by us. But then something happened, there is much debate to what this was, but all theories lead to one conclusion : humanity fell.

This thread covers the history of science in our current Epoch.

Our ancients had the knowledge of the cosmos, they understood things today we are just beginning to understand, it was using this "magical technology" that they were able to build pyramids, temples that connected heaven and earth, and statues that spoke prophecies. It was a glorious Golden Age. But as stated previously, humanity fell, and it was at this point that the secrets were kept by the select few, people who went on to be kings, pharaohs and high priests of the world, amongst other things.

Eventually humanity found itself developing primitive tools, first it was the hunting tools, the fire, agriculture. All that stuff you hear about in documentaries. Eventually, you got places like Mesopotamia springing, where people started to live together in cities.

It was at this point the curse/blessing of humanity was "historically created". Language was invented in order to keep records of things. We could keep going into Egypt and even Babylon, however take note that all of their advancements merely DID THINGS they did not explain anything, then there was warfare... and although religion was a major part of civilization, perhaps people wondered if "God did it" was all there is to it.

Question Reality:

As humanity entered this Dark Age, it would not be until ancient Greece that the doors began to open again, because of the actions of several individuals, some which I will briefly cover, and will explain what connects them all, take note I am not arguing any of this people to be right or wrong, just what the brought to the table:

Pythagoras: Philosopher whose main theory was that the whole Universe could be explained through numbers, because numbers are a universal language. Some of his theories are discussed and studied to this day.

Socrates: Stonemason who dared to say "life without enquiry is not worth living for a man", and died for it. He often spoke about his personal deamon, not to be confused with the Judeo-Christian demons, to the greeks these demons were simply immortal spirits. What we would now call our "higher selves"

Plato: Pupil of Socrates, he was one of the few to try and make it accessible for people, the fact that reality was mind over matter. He believed truth could only come from understanding immaterial, universal principles.

Aristotle: Pupil of Plato, although he agreed truth-seeking was important, he believed that the only way to come to it was by a method of trial and error, collecting and classifying data. This was the birth of the famous "empirical method" used by scientists to this day.

So what connected all of them if they all had different philosophies? It was that before them, your belief system was inherited to you from birth, but now because of them, people began to question, they had a CHOICE, they could begin to seek knowledge, the main function of science. However as stated previously, it would be Aristotle's view that came to dominate the world.

We also know that some of them were part of Mystery Schools, which are modern day secret societies, were the secrets of humanity are discussed.

EDITORS NOTE:

If you guys are liking this thread, I will post the next part soon, hope I am not preaching the choir, as "someone I know but I aint going to mention" says XD Tune in next time! Hope to get some feedback!

Disclose.tv TRUTH REVEALED
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 pm » by Buzzsaw

Please do continue, I am fascinated by this type of thing. Me, I am a bit of a fan of Popper and Kuhn, who question the way science has developed and the stranglehold it now has on the human mind, most of the time based on only theories and assumptions...
www.theflayedprince.co.uk

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm » by Newearthman

I can't wait for part 2 :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm » by Webcat

The true history of 'modern science' is what humanity has suppressed, hidden, ignored, feared and forgotten.

The first 'scientists' were the alchemist's, they sought to answer questions about why and the purpose and being of existence.

But many were corrupted or mislead and sought to turn base metals into gold. But they should have been searching to turn humanity back into what it was.

They believed the "empirical method" was the answer, test and observe, note and re-test, but the answer it gave belonged to the world of material things, they accepted and preached this, forgetting why they searched in the first place.

The ancients science was in reality 'magic' - the concept that humanity was far greater than the brain and flesh.

They corrupted their thinking with 'religion' and the search for 'God' - where they should have searched for the 'God' in man.

It continues today, that "empirical method" with which all human thinking appears to be dominated, and the results it gives are the same as yesterday, lost in history.

The "I" became just 1 - when in fact, it is the "all".

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:03 am » by Zer0

Webcat wrote:The true history of 'modern science' is what humanity has suppressed, hidden, ignored, feared and forgotten.

The first 'scientists' were the alchemist's, they sought to answer questions about why and the purpose and being of existence.

But many were corrupted or mislead and sought to turn base metals into gold. But they should have been searching to turn humanity back into what it was.

They believed the "empirical method" was the answer, test and observe, note and re-test, but the answer it gave belonged to the world of material things, they accepted and preached this, forgetting why they searched in the first place.

The ancients science was in reality 'magic' - the concept that humanity was far greater than the brain and flesh.

They corrupted their thinking with 'religion' and the search for 'God' - where they should have searched for the 'God' in man.

It continues today, that "empirical method" with which all human thinking appears to be dominated, and the results it gives are the same as yesterday, lost in history.

The "I" became just 1 - when in fact, it is the "all".

Good stuff webcat!

I will get more into that in future instalments, but your input was awesome!

:cheers:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 pm » by SterlingRose

Any act done with intent is a magical act :P

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 pm » by Zer0

SterlingRose wrote:Any act done with intent is a magical act :P

I see what you did there Rose! Jolly good show mate! :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm » by Tjahzi

Sounds like you should / have read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Morning_of_the_Magicians

good shit :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 8:58 pm » by Zer0

Tjahzi wrote:Sounds like you should / have read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Morning_of_the_Magicians

good shit :cheers:

I am using over 20 sources and my own experience for this thread, looking at you link, it is not something I have not heard about, however I appreciate the tip! :flop:

Writer

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm » by Data

sci·ence

/ˈsīəns/

Noun

1.The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural...
2.A particular area of this: "veterinary science".

Synonyms

knowledge - learning - lore - skill - scholarship

Next