The scientific study
Astronomers say that an asteroid called "AA29 2002" plays orbital cat and mouse game with earth by sharing it the same orbit around the sun. They said that this asteroid precedes earth one time and the other time it let the earth precede it but collision between both of them is impossible. The first asteroid discovered to orbit the Sun in nearly the same path as Earth will make its closest approach to our planet before scurrying away for 95 years.
In some ways, the Earth and this asteroid are like two racecars on a circular track, "said JPL's Dr. Paul Chodas, who discovered the object's unusual motion." Right now the asteroid is on a slightly slower track just outside Earth's, and our planet is catching up. "
Also he say that in 95 years, the asteroid will have advanced all the way around to where it is catching up to Earth from behind. A similar interaction with gravity from both Earth and the Sun will then push the asteroid back onto a slower outside track, and the pattern will repeat. To an observer moving with the Earth, the asteroid appears to trace out a horseshoe pattern.
When we go outside earth to the outer space we see rocks, violence, meteors, dust, and smoke ... all of these are grasped by Allah almighty through His laws and precise systems. Here we can understand the holy verse as God says: (Verily! Allah grasps the heavens and the earth lest they should move away from their places and if they were to move away from their places, there is not one that could grasp them after Him . Truly, He is Ever Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.) (Sûrat fatir-verse 41), atheists made a big mistake when they thought that Allah almighty grasps heavens and earth by His hand, that is a great mistake as Allah is the creator of all creatures and the right meaning of the verse is that He be blessed an exalted grasps every things through precise laws and systems to keep universe stable and organized. This is a proof on the oneness of God as if there are two Gods; one of them may fight with the other to prove his superiority. Hence He be blessed and exalted says:
(Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) âlihah (gods) besides Allah, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that (evil) they associate with Him!) (Sûrat Al-Anbiyâ'-verse22).
The Quranic signs
From the above study we can see that the asteroid use our orbit around the sun, so that any disorder in the physical rules which control the universe will cause a great collision which will terminate life on earth. And through old studies we can see that there are millions of rocks and asteroids which floats around the sun and any failure in its movement may cause a big collision.
Therefore we have to thank God be He blessed and exalted for His graces as He said:
(And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. Verily, man is indeed an extreme wrong-doer, a disbeliever (an extreme ingrate who denies Allah's Blessings by disbelief, and by worshipping others besides Allah, and by disobeying Allah and His Prophet Muhammad)) (Sûrat Ibrâhîm-verse 34). Also Allah almighty confirm that everything in universe is in due measure, God says: (Allah knows what every female bears, and by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or exceed. Everything with Him is in (due) proportion * All-Knower of the Unseen and the seen, the Most Great, the Most High.) (Sûrat Ar-Ra'd-verse 8-9). look at the word
"In (due) proportion" which is an evidence that everything in this universe is according to a precise rules and regulations.
Here we have to understand that keeping all of these rocks, meteors, asteroids, dust, etc .......... away from our earth is only done by the infinite power of Allah through different physical rules. Also He be blessed and exalted had created the atmosphere of earth to be as a roof to protect and keep us from the external threats, God says: (And we have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (ie sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).) (Sûrat Al-Anbiyâ'-verse32).
It is only a matter of time before we get hit by a 'big' asteroid.
…and now, nothing more,
I want to be alone with my essential sea…
I don’t want to speak for a long time,
Silence! I want to learn,
I want to know if I exist.
dlslith wrote:Do you actually want to post on other subjects on this site, or just subjugate the members here to your agenda driven diatribe?
....i wonder that myself...
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran
(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.
1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born
60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!
61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.
62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!
63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!
64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful
- Related topics
- Last post