THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEX JONES.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 am » by Mep630

zegtelzegtel wrote:Alex Jones is a bold faced miserable stinking little coward liar......William Cooper

A. This Bill Cooper stuff is old, just like all the other bunk you guys try to pass off
B. Bill coper actually says what?! ->
20. [5/6 9:40] Bill talks to AJ about doing RESEARCH! and bill himself even says that "[ALEX JONES] WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST PATRIOT BROADCASTERS THAT THERE EVER WAS!" if AJ checks his sources better lol! THIS WAS 1999!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We been over and over this debate many times, but when it comes to ignorant people and facts they just don't mix.

And I know your all trying to stir shit up, but to be honest I could care less if you all like Alex Jones or not. I like to set people straight on things but in the end some people just want to be stupid.

The Irony here though, is the world and the USA is falling apart around us as we speak and gets worse every day. And all you people wanna do is bash on the guy who is trying to inform the ignorant masses and try to save all our freedoms. So in a way all your doing in killing your own freedom, and that amazes me.

But this is exactly why we are all fucked, and why we all will soon see the New World Order emerge and pay the price for allowing it to happen.

Personally I have made my peace with this world and I have no kids, so I care less what happens. I would not like to live through ww3 and all the horrors that will be unleashed on us, but if that is how it goes, then that is how it goes.

Now all you other people with kids and such who enjoy bashing AJ here, well enjoy watching your kids starve and die in front of your eyes with the same uncaring humor that you do on these postings.

And as for the fear mongering, well if you think this is or AJ does, then you don't pay attention to the world around you. Shit is in the end game and these people mean business and it is not for the good of any of us civilians.

Every country in the world is arming itself to the teeth right now, and our police forces are being turned into military units to crush any civilian uprisings in the future. And when the hammer does come down full swing, it will be too late to stop it then.

I personally care less about Alex Jones, but I do like what he is trying to do. I got into many fights over these topics for the simple reason that I like my freedom and I don't wanna see these people take full control, because I know what it will be like and the New World Order will make China look like Marry Poppins.

In the end, the Romans had a great saying, and it is like, "If people want to be stupid and be fooled, then let them." Why should intelligent people care that other people are ignorant? I mean look at Ringling, "There is a sucker born every minute."

So bash AJ all you want, go worship the New World Order, and be a Pawn for them. But in the end your going to pay the ultimate price because these people give a shit about you, because, in fact, you are a "useless eater" to them.

I thought this website was about people learning about stuff, but no matter how much information you post here, people just want to be dumb and ignorant.

So again, enjoy watching your wife, kids, and the rest of your friends and family slowly be starved and killed off in the near future. And when it does happen, you just remember that this is how you wanted it.

Flame me all you want, I actually have a life and will be going out enjoying things. I am sorry some of you have nothing better to do then sit on your computer all day and toll a forum. I will not be revisiting this or any other AJ bash threads, because I got better things to do with my time, and I fully believe your all entitled to your opinions, no matter how wacked they might be.

Anyhow good luck to all of you in the future, no matter what road you want to take. Because in the end it don't matter any how, we are all destined to die, it is just a question of how we will meet our deaths.
:flop:
Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

jetxvii

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am » by jetxvii

Good God I wish people wouldn't post 16 different videos, it really slows down the loading.... can't you find a full video and post the link?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:59 am » by Lordblake7

The Alex Jones Deception
Alex IS mad,alex wont get it right all the time.Alex will get angry and want to punch little pricks faces in.SO WHAT!!! I dont beleave everything he says,but when he says some thing,i will research it.Whats the fucking point in making dumb videos about one man. The FUCKING GOVERNMENT is the problem,not one fucking man. HE SAID THIS,HE DONE THAT!!! SO FUCKING WHAT. YOUR FUCKING WHOLE GOVERNMENT NEEDS LOOKING AT.NOT ONE MAN.
FUCKING BONE HEADS.
MY GOVERNMENT LOVES ME!!! THEY DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT ME!!!! FUCK OFF!

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 am » by Crunchy

http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/
read this site .... lots of real info and facts about jones his wife, gcn, midas ect ect
its mainly about the bust up jones had with jeff rense and gcn dropping rense because
of one link posted on rense.com exposing his wife as being jewish ...... lots of connections that leave more questions than they answer

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am » by Simplyput

wolfbane7272 wrote:Ok so he doesnt have the message of good hope .but at least he makes people aware of what " could" be happening and empowers them to stand up for themselves and their country ..the news on the other hand tends to enslave you into paranoia and fear .. making you a slave to its whim .and they have generated more propaganda then alex jones has in a life time ..I listen to him .I filter the information on my own and make my own judgements so there you have it .. not everyone that listens to alex jones is a sheeple .

:flop: :flop: :flop:

Writer

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am » by Generationxman

Alex Jones= :badair:

Writer

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 am » by Bri84

I listened to him for a few months. There's only so much one can take. :ohno:

jetxvii

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 am » by jetxvii

slushpup wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Good God I wish people wouldn't post 16 different videos, it really slows down the loading.... can't you find a full video and post the link?

Dude, you on dial up? :headscratch: :think: :mrgreen:

no my computer is like 5 years old though, that might have something to do with it....

13 videos doesn't slow down anyone else's computer?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm » by Crunchy

jetxvii wrote:13 videos doesn't slow down anyone else's computer?

not for me :P ... but i have a quadcore and a 1gb 4870 and 4gb ram
time for you to upgrade methinks ..... mind you my shitty laptop would struggle
as its a nasty pentium III 750mhz with 256mb ram

PreviousNext