THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEX JONES.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm » by TheDuck

Pukka for me aswell...I'm on mobile broadband aswell...(downloaded 13.2Gb so far this month)

As for AJ's wife being a Jew.....who cares? I've known that for time....

forget this AJ shit anyway when is someone gonna kill yes KILL some friggin' elitist skum...

Rothchilds would be first on MY list, hear that Echelon KILL ROTHCHILDS ME :D

Seriously even Have I got news for you was on on about the elitists the other day and about the 'NWO' and the Rothchilds and about them ruling the world (I don't normally watch Have I got news for you btw but that was some good shit)

It was the episode with Frank Skinner in if anyone is interested and can find it..

He was also talking about Oligarchs and the fact that we are ruled by them but most people don't even know what an Oligarch is!
Last edited by TheDuck on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm » by Pindz

jetxvii wrote:LMAO!!!!!!
William Cooper is the king of nut cases.

Yeah, willianm coooper was fucking alcoholic

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm » by Pindz

lordblake7 wrote:Alex jones is the man. He just wants the truth to get out there.
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK THE ILLUMINATI.
FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
FUCK THE FAT BANKERS.
FUCK EM ALL.

THERE NOT TAKING THIS PLANET,IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.NO FUCKING WAY.

EXACTLY :clapper:
Last edited by Pindz on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm » by TheDuck

I like William cooper...I believe he also retracted his statement about not liking AJ

Just like AJ retracted his statement about liking David Icke...

That's probably why all this 'info' is OLD!

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 pm » by TheDuck

pindz wrote:
lordblake7 wrote:Alex jones is the man. He just wants the truth to get out there.
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK THE ILLUMINATI.
FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
FUCK THE FAT BANKERS.
FUCK EM ALL.

THERE NOT TAKING THIS PLANET,IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.NO FUCKING WAY.

EXACTLY :clapper:

I second that fuck them ALL!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

wolfbane7272 wrote:people call him a fear monger ? .

No fear mongering at all....He said on 31 dec 1999..that the russians were going to nuke the US..
All the poor lonely people who listened that evening must have had a spectacular night...everybody was partying but they were still at home and they knew what was really happening...
I thank Aj for that human act.......but its entertainment.

sonicattack wrote:He does exaggerate a few times, but at the end of the day his is right in most things, it is a shame he is not so sophisticated, in his own words he is a "redneck", to appeal to a wider audience.

Lead, follow, or get out the £$%£$ way.

entertainment...

Upload to Disclose.tv

lordblake7 wrote:What is wrong with some people. So are some of you saying that the new world order is fake?.

Alex Jones would like that one.... Never mentioned that I didnt believe in NWO...I just critic AJ....dont ask questions lets just fuck the NWo

Who is the real sheep Lordblake7??

jetxvii wrote:LMAO YOU have William Cooper calling Alex Jones a nutcase?????
LMAO!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I really believe that William Coopers deserves much more respect then Alex Jones...
I just dont know what to reply to this shit

mep630 wrote:but when it comes to ignorant people and facts they just don't mix.

...but in the end some people just want to be stupid.

being stupid by doing what? by critic AJ ?
again....dont ask questions just fuck the NWo!!

mep630 wrote: And all you people wanna do is bash on the guy who is trying to inform the ignorant masses and try to save all our freedoms. .

waaaauw.....are you member of Infowars or something?

mep630 wrote: So in a way all your doing in killing your own freedom, and that amazes me..

Just killed my freedom by asking some questions about somebody.....

mep630 wrote:Now all you other people with kids and such who enjoy bashing AJ here, well enjoy watching your kids starve and die in front of your eyes with the same uncaring humor that you do on these postings.[/b]..

WTF??
Where is that good for?
You definately must be member........

mep630 wrote:I personally care less about Alex Jones

mep630 wrote:In the end, the Romans had a great saying, and it is like, "If people want to be stupid and be fooled, then let them." Why should intelligent people care that other people are ignorant? I mean look at Ringling, "There is a sucker born every minute."

Yeah all those ignorant ALEX JONES questioning people.... :ohno:

mep630 wrote:So bash AJ all you want, go worship the New World Order, and be a Pawn for them. ...
I thought this website was about people learning about stuff, but no matter how much information you post here, people just want to be dumb and ignorant.."

LMAO

mep630 wrote:So [b]again, enjoy watching your wife, kids, and the rest of your friends and family slowly be starved and killed off in the near future. And when it does happen, you just remember that this is how you wanted it.[/b]

Starnge Little japanese voices are in you head again?
mep630 wrote:Anyhow good luck to all of you in the future, no matter what road you want to take. Because in the end it don't matter any how, we are all destined to die, it is just a question of how we will meet our deaths.
:flop:

This entire shit was about scaremongering...and that if you critic AJ you are just ignorant...very nice Mep! give AJ a kiss from ZEGTELZEGTEL...

Off course we are all going through information comming from AJ...Im not saying that everything is wrong what he`s trying to do...But...80% is entertainment and scaremongering.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 8:17 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

slushpup wrote:Who needs Alex Jones and his circus of fear???? When here at DTV we have some of the greatest thinkers and minds that truly are a credit in the "Truther's circle".. We all could do more and gather more info and evidence in one day than his team could dig up in a month of Sundays. I am sure they visit here and get their info and ideas form us half the time... Just look in the vast past library of topics...

All I can say is DTV free thinkers you are the best and lead the way in the disclose and truth movement. Our info pops up all over the WEB including "Prison Planet".

Just look at the forums and the current info on a daily basis.. We have an army of "Truther's" searching daily and hourly for the real deals that can help the sheep find the right path.

DTV rules..........

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I agree with that....weird that you mentioned the word `library`...I thought about it...dont know how many topics there are here on dtv but it must be huge..its a real library..
Dtv rulez for sure..
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm » by TheDuck

Oh yeh we and DTV rules, not so much me but ya know :D

My Obama playing poker has to be one of the best topics of all time :lol:

Everyone should realize we are all adding to a library of information, that's half the point, for us to delve into and others. Good job as always guys :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 pm » by Heinousone

What is this, a DTV sales tactic? So now its an official DTV stance that Alex Jones is a crank?

What the fuck is this place turning into? Who cares if he is? Why are you now comparing yourselves to him and trying to put yourselves above him? Be careful lest you become that which you wish to tear down.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 pm » by Thewindycity

Im gonna be honest about my opinion about Alex Jones.

You know that infomercial guy that just died? He sold pots and pans and stuff. Anyway, Alex reminds me of him. Like he's trying to sell me a bill of goods or something. And Im not buying. I cant even stand listening to whatever it is he's selling, cause he's to dam high pressure. If he would take a val and calm down and talk rationally, I might even agree with the guy. Personally, he's lost my support for this very reason. That may not be enough reason to dislike a person, but hey, who cares.....
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

PreviousNext