THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEX JONES.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 pm » by TheDuck

heinousone wrote:What is this, a DTV sales tactic? So now its an official DTV stance that Alex Jones is a crank?

What the fuck is this place turning into? Who cares if he is? Why are you now comparing yourselves to him and trying to put yourselves above him? Be careful lest you become that which you wish to tear down.

I have nothing against him man, not above him either :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 pm » by Heinousone

slushpup wrote:
heinousone wrote:What is this, a DTV sales tactic? So now its an official DTV stance that Alex Jones is a crank?

What the fuck is this place turning into? Who cares if he is? Why are you now comparing yourselves to him and trying to put yourselves above him? Be careful lest you become that which you wish to tear down.

When I post. I represent myself not DTV, but I am proud of what we have here in this community.. Seems you are not... Just because I am a Mod doesn't mean I have to stay in the background and never have an opinion..

Twist of words and train of thought.. Now that is not right.. It is saying we can think on our own and have the information to prove it. As stated look up our Vast Library.. Alex lately tells us nothing that we here don't already know and have discussed over and over again for a long time.. So you are saying DTV and it's loyal contributors are a crank??? I can twist words and thought also..

I have to ask you this one question.. What has Alex ever done for Ufology or the Disclosure movement and/or the benefits from the technology that could be used upon such disclosure.(free energy, clean energy, knowing we are not alone here on this planet, the governments are hiding this info from the world)?

This is part and parcel of the truth movement that he scoffs at... So if this side of the coin speaks back it is bad???... Now that is a typical Alex Jones obsessive follower tactic.. "Our way or the highway attitude.." Here at DTV we deal with both sides of the coin...

My answer is... We at DTV bring it here all the time and openly try to expose this, as well as keeping our research and discussions and theories totally open to the public, and dangling our self out there for Spooks of the government to see us. At our own risk to our freedom.. Please I have heard enough about how Alex is the only one fighting for our rights. There are many out there that deserve the recognition that never get seen or heard.

That statement was acknowledging them.. I personally don't need Alex, I have DTV and all the good members and their never thanked efforts to try to move the hidden into the light for all to see..

DTV still rules... Deal with it...

Don't mix my words and twist them, for your agenda..

Wow, you talk about me mixing and twisting words?

I emboldened a few choice comments of yours.

I never said DTV was a bunch of cranks. That is your attempt to spin my words into such in order to try and make folks think that is my opinion. Sorry Mr. Moderator that isn't the case.

I am an obsessive Jones follower? Because I ask why you need so badly to compare yourself to him? Sorry, but that conjuration bears no rational sense whatsoever.

For being a voice of "freedom" you certainly don't take well to being questioned. You really should take a look at the way you respond when your points are questioned.

There is only one person here saying its my way or the highway and your slanderous attempts put upon me make that quite obvious.

While were at it since you are so knowledgeable, why don't you tell me what my agenda is since you are so sure I am pushing one.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 pm » by Heinousone

theduck wrote:

I have nothing against him man, not above him either :flop:

Yeah I know man, I just don't like seeing people resort to the same tactics that they rail against. Using a well known name to try and catapult themselves up.

So what if Alex Jones doesn't push for every agenda? I mean seriously, Slush's big point in his rant towards me was that Alex Jones doesn't talk about free energy. Ok, so the man doesn't talk about it. Perhaps he thinks that the energy problem is nothing but a symptom of the problem and if the problem is fixed that symptom will fix itself? Now this is just conjecture but one cannot make some assumption based upon what someone is not talking about and then crucify them for it. That is absolutely silly talk.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 10:06 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

heinousone wrote:What is this, a DTV sales tactic? So now its an official DTV stance that Alex Jones is a crank? .

heinousone wrote: That is absolutely silly talk.

sssssilly talk

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm » by TheDuck

1) He apologised to Icke many times as he does make mistakes like all of us...and now has him on his show..

2) If someone posted that about me I'de be ringing up screwing too....he has that right i.m.o.
I don't see what's wrong about his wife being a Jew..if my missus was a Jew I wouldn't care..

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm » by TheDuck

domains wrote:Who ever believes in Alex Jones is a nut case. point and simple.

You study the reply's in this thread from 2008. And its hard to tell if there nuts or dis informant's.

Don't you 'believe' in AJ lol is he a figmant of my imagination.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 am » by Pindz

at least ALEX JONES is FUNNY as shit on his daily radio ..
but you haters probably dont know that, because you have no sense of humour

actually if you say shit about him , you want tyranny ... f*cking start thinking..

Last edited by Pindz on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 am » by Wolfbane7272

zegtelzegtel wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:people call him a fear monger ? .

No fear mongering at all....He said on 31 dec 1999..that the russians were going to nuke the US..
All the poor lonely people who listened that evening must have had a spectacular night...everybody was partying but they were still at home and they knew what was really happening...
I thank Aj for that human act.......but its entertainment.

sonicattack wrote:He does exaggerate a few times, but at the end of the day his is right in most things, it is a shame he is not so sophisticated, in his own words he is a "redneck", to appeal to a wider audience.

Lead, follow, or get out the £$%£$ way.

entertainment...

Upload to Disclose.tv

lordblake7 wrote:What is wrong with some people. So are some of you saying that the new world order is fake?.

Alex Jones would like that one.... Never mentioned that I didnt believe in NWO...I just critic AJ....dont ask questions lets just fuck the NWo

Who is the real sheep Lordblake7??

jetxvii wrote:LMAO YOU have William Cooper calling Alex Jones a nutcase?????
LMAO!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I really believe that William Coopers deserves much more respect then Alex Jones...
I just dont know what to reply to this shit

mep630 wrote:but when it comes to ignorant people and facts they just don't mix.

...but in the end some people just want to be stupid.

being stupid by doing what? by critic AJ ?
again....dont ask questions just fuck the NWo!!

mep630 wrote: And all you people wanna do is bash on the guy who is trying to inform the ignorant masses and try to save all our freedoms. .

waaaauw.....are you member of Infowars or something?

mep630 wrote: So in a way all your doing in killing your own freedom, and that amazes me..

Just killed my freedom by asking some questions about somebody.....

mep630 wrote:Now all you other people with kids and such who enjoy bashing AJ here, well enjoy watching your kids starve and die in front of your eyes with the same uncaring humor that you do on these postings.[/b]..

WTF??
Where is that good for?
You definately must be member........

mep630 wrote:I personally care less about Alex Jones

mep630 wrote:In the end, the Romans had a great saying, and it is like, "If people want to be stupid and be fooled, then let them." Why should intelligent people care that other people are ignorant? I mean look at Ringling, "There is a sucker born every minute."

Yeah all those ignorant ALEX JONES questioning people.... :ohno:

mep630 wrote:So bash AJ all you want, go worship the New World Order, and be a Pawn for them. ...
I thought this website was about people learning about stuff, but no matter how much information you post here, people just want to be dumb and ignorant.."

LMAO

mep630 wrote:So [b]again, enjoy watching your wife, kids, and the rest of your friends and family slowly be starved and killed off in the near future. And when it does happen, you just remember that this is how you wanted it.[/b]

Starnge Little japanese voices are in you head again?
mep630 wrote:Anyhow good luck to all of you in the future, no matter what road you want to take. Because in the end it don't matter any how, we are all destined to die, it is just a question of how we will meet our deaths.
:flop:

This entire shit was about scaremongering...and that if you critic AJ you are just ignorant...very nice Mep! give AJ a kiss from ZEGTELZEGTEL...

Off course we are all going through information comming from AJ...Im not saying that everything is wrong what he`s trying to do...But...80% is entertainment and scaremongering.

people call him a fear monger ? what do you call cnn fox and all other affiliates . that is what i said not just people call him a fear monger ..because quite frankly more people on a daily basis get more riled up by the media then alex jones ..also he presents his findings its up to us to determine it ..lol i guess i should have used a comma instead of a question mark .I just listen to his information and i check it out .. thats it ..im not lighting a torch for him lol ..

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 am » by Zegtelzegtel

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 am » by TheDuck

zegtelzegtel wrote:Image

Lol you like him don't you Zeg.

PreviousNext