THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEX JONES.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 am » by Heinousone

theduck wrote:1) He apologised to Icke many times as he does make mistakes like all of us...and now has him on his show..

2) If someone posted that about me I'de be ringing up screwing too....he has that right i.m.o.
I don't see what's wrong about his wife being a Jew..if my missus was a Jew I wouldn't care..

Oh hey now, don't go bringing any facts like that in favor of Alex Jones.

You better string him up as a wacko Alex Jones supporter Slush.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 am » by Heinousone

Upload to Disclose.tv

You folks want an example of how to properly take on a person like Alex Jones? Watch this guy.

Is Alex Jones a sensationalist? Yes, I do believe so. Does that mean he doesn't believe what he is saying? The only way that could possibly be true is that all the stuff he talks about really isn't run all that well and is pretty much a clusterfuck so a guy like Alex is paid to go out and make it look better run then it really is by turning up the fear factor.

So which one is it? Is he just a massive sensationalist who overhypes stuff that he actually believes in or is he a shill that is paid to overhype stuff that is barely functional?

Anyways, take a lesson from Jon Ronson. I linked just the first video, find the rest yourself and post em if you wish but the first is enough to give example of what I speak about so I am going to be lazy and just post it.

Dont fuckin like it? Deal with it.

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 am » by jetxvii

heinousone wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

You folks want an example of how to properly take on a person like Alex Jones? Watch this guy.

Is Alex Jones a sensationalist? Yes, I do believe so. Does that mean he doesn't believe what he is saying? The only way that could possibly be true is that all the stuff he talks about really isn't run all that well and is pretty much a clusterfuck so a guy like Alex is paid to go out and make it look better run then it really is by turning up the fear factor.

So which one is it? Is he just a massive sensationalist who overhypes stuff that he actually believes in or is he a shill that is paid to overhype stuff that is barely functional?

Anyways, take a lesson from Jon Ronson. I linked just the first video, find the rest yourself and post em if you wish but the first is enough to give example of what I speak about so I am going to be lazy and just post it.

Dont fuckin like it? Deal with it.

wow so the guy that made "The men who stare at goats" just confirmed that Alex Jones was at Bohemian grove? Wow I was starting to doubt that actually took place... that is crazy it makes me want to research the occult a little more now... thanks for that... Where did your avatar go??? That things was funny as hell...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:09 am » by Truthseeker

What is the truth ,the truth is somthing that you think is right ok .
so a President tells you the truth ,a politician tells you the truth ,american news tells you the truth ,a soft drinks company yells you the truth nassa tells you the truth ,your media tells you the truth ,bullshit the lot .
So Alex Jones ok radio dj with balls who gets out there with a radio station and tells you what is going to happen america wake up ,watch lynsey williams tell you on alex jones show ,what your next 2 years wil bring you listen look and watch .
holywood is going to fill you with so much bullshit about 2012 your heads going to fall off .bull shit what will happen is your dollar is dead and slowly going the only real money in the usa is gold and silver keep it store it and dont tell anyone ,in the uk the pound is shit against the euro ,the new money of the world wil appear next year either the euro or may be a asian paper note ,but the dolar is dead ,sorry america its your turn to have a revalution of the type you saw when lincoln was in power .
President Lincoln the man who used the green back and gold standard ,listen to Senator Ron Paul listen to anyone who as no contact with the fed listen to real people like Lynsey Williams ,befor you AMERICA end up just like China under MAO BECAUSE YOUR president now is the new mao the new leader the pide piper to take you into the same as the uk the trap of the lisbon treaty your joining canada mexico and china your be split up divided and enslaved into years of slavery ,listen have your say do things you think are right befor the sky is grey full of chemtrails controlling you tv controlling you stepford america .
smart dust is blowing down your street very soon ,your brain chiped your mind controlled your matrix world will be never the same again ,listen to dj Alex Jones at this time you can say the guyes a crack pot because you have free will ,what happens when you can not think for your self then rember the past ,sorry no you have no past its all controlled ,tv films are telling you what will happen to you .
What can i do you wonder one dont watrch tv or switch chanells find a film of the past with happy memories dont be brain washed ,look at the people around you listen talk to each other make groups do what families did in the past dont reliy on modern mobiles go to the person talk to them look up information on the nett while you can soon you will be braking the law looking for the truth .
Find the TRUTH ,it might scare you but you have a year to do somthing about it it in Europe the Lisbon treaty stoped by NO vote in Ireland changed this time they werer torcherd into saying yes by the good old media and bribes and corprate politicians and fear .
The uk did not have a vote and never will .so what of Alex Jones he is MAN like you or if your a woman sorry but he as balls have you could you every day try and do somthing ,listen to a uk guye called John Harris hes a normal man with a voice listen to people dont just be a tv junkie fed on media hype and junk find the real food and listen learn and take notes because soon there will be no free speech .

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm » by Electrobadgr

I realise you didn't write the initial post slush but i think the quest for 9/11 truth is a valid and necessary one. I am all too aware of Alex Jones and his brash, alarmist nature which i think works in detriment to the messages he is trying to spread on occasion, but he is a necessary voice for many who have unanswered questions and now know they are not alone thanks to prisonplanet. It would be nice to have someone more rational spearheading this campaign for truth but in the absence of anyone else AJ will have to do. I think the same thing that brings us here is the same thing that brings people to AJ's cause.......Questions, or more accurately the desire for answers we can't get from mainstream sources.

We all want answers and in their absence we must discuss issues among us and demand them from those in the know whenever possible. The term conspiracy emerges from unanswered questions, they would not exist if the necessary information was available.

That said, as observed in your initial post, the boudaries between the conpiracy theorist and the conservative seem to be blurring around certain issues with both being against the same things but for different reasons. I witnessed this most recently in a discussion with a friend regarding the Lisbon Treaty in which my views were compared to a conservative (William Hague) and also ended up sharing similar views with Robert Kilroy Silk (former UKIP) of all people, who i used to think was a complete tosser but had to agree with everything he said on question time this week.

In closing, one thing i will say about AJ in his defense is that he instills passion in people, people need to have passion, however misguided that passion may seem to many. And if they are proven wrong in their beliefs then they should celebrate that the world is not as dark a place as they initially thought. Unfortunatley, often this proof never emerges and they are left angry, confused and still on that quest for answers. Maybe with a loud mouth bastard like Alex Jones on their side they may have a chance?.............

was as valid in the other thread as it is here

peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 pm » by Truthseeker

well done disclose tv just watched alex jones with lynsey williams 1-4 parts brill well done disclose keep showing the videos and keep the truth coming to the people who care .

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm » by Heinousone

jetxvii wrote:
wow so the guy that made "The men who stare at goats" just confirmed that Alex Jones was at Bohemian grove? Wow I was starting to doubt that actually took place... that is crazy it makes me want to research the occult a little more now... thanks for that... Where did your avatar go??? That things was funny as hell...

My avatar? I never put one up. Someone else must have stuck one in my profile if I was showing one. What was it?

Did you notice how Jon Ronson in the video respectfully redirected some of the things Alex was saying about certain topics including bohemian grove in ways that seem a little more credible?

I was able to believe his words about bohemian much more then Alex's because it makes more sense to me that these old rich dudes are not actually sacrificing people and gaining real occultic power from it but instead are just going through the motions in a ceremonial ritual that is only really meant to be an event to bring them together.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 pm » by Truthseeker

Two Minutes to Midnight

Rixon Stewart – September 4, 2009

Regular visitors to this website will have noted its been down recently. This is the result of cyber attacks, which may well foreshadow the approach of something far more ominous.

Throughout March until mid-April, 2009, this website experienced similar attacks, although not so much down time. This was no coincidence. At the time Russia warned Iran that its surveillance satellites had spotted Israeli preparations to strike a large military air-show north of Tehran.

Iran promptly cancelled the display and dispersed its aircraft; thereby preventing a repeat of the 1967 Arab/Israeli War when Israel destroyed most of Egypt’s Air Force while it was still on the ground.

Had those strikes gone ahead in April we would now be engaged in a full blown global conflict. And whoever was behind the cyber-assaults wanted to ensure that few were alerted to its approach.

That was not the end of it for although the attack on Iran was postponed it is still very much in the pipeline. And whenever it starts it will not be confined to a bust-up between Israel and Iran.

A psychic friend, who accurately foresaw the invasion of Iraq and the aborted April attack, still sees war with Iran ultimately leading to a world war.

Given that its continued emergence as a global power depends on Iran’s oil and gas, China has every reason to ensure that they don’t fall under Western control.

Likewise, Russia has growing ties with Iran and as we’ve outlined elsewhere, Western military chiefs met secretly late last year to draw up contingency plans for large scale military operations, somewhere, in the near future.

So the clock is still ticking toward World War III.

Together with the start of a rapidly escalating conflict with Iran, anticipate a widespread civil clampdown on both sides of the Atlantic. With the possible imposition of martial law leading to opponents of the war being rounded up and interned.

Along with this we may also see a program of compulsory vaccination. Indeed moves are already underway for enforced vaccinations across the U.S..

The prospect of epidemics is being used to promote this while natural preventative measures are being ignored. And real or contrived, the threat of epidemics could very easily be used to impose mandatory inoculations.

Coupled with this there is a growing recognition that our political leaders do not serve the “will of the people”. As this realisation spreads they are upping the ante. Hence moves are underway to initiate war with Iran and use the escalating conflict to impose a clampdown.

Despite the best efforts of their spin-doctors however, the REAL face of political power is becoming evident. Our leaders are not ‘servants of the people’ but actors in a charade staged in collusion with the corporate media.

This is now obvious in the likes of Obama and Brown, who are effectively no different from their predecessors. Media pundits may make much of supposed political differences but essentially they all follow the same game plan.

There is however one new element in world affairs that few have recognised although it was prophesied long ago.

Muslims refer to him as Dajjal, literally the impostor messiah, while the ancient Persian Zoroastrians foretold of a dark and destructive messiah they referred to as Ahriman.

In the early 20th century, Christian esoteric teacher and researcher Rudolph Steiner also spoke of Ahriman. He would, said Steiner, emerge in the early 21st century in North America and his incarnation would be in distinct counterpoint to Christ’s.

Ahriman's head carved by Steiner

In fact most Christians now know him as the “anti-Christ”. So here it is appropriate to outline some of his characteristics as described by Steiner because, yes, we think we’ve spotted him.

Otherwise known as Satan, Ahriman is distinct from Lucifer. Although the two often work in tandem their methods are different. Whereas Lucifer works in ways suggested by words derived from his name – illusion, delusion and the false light of counterfeit spiritual illumination – Ahriman seeks to entomb mankind entirely in the physical realm.

Hence, Ahriman is in his element in hard scientific materialism, which at its most extreme claims that there is nothing beyond physical reality. He is at home in statistics, quantitative proof, material greed and rampant consumerism; while intellectually he can be found in a literal interpretation of religion, in technology and in the sphere of commerce and business, particularly in banking and high finance.

According to Steiner, Ahriman’s incarnation is only part of a cycle spanning millennia. Lucifer incarnated in China in the third millennium B.C. then came Christ and now we are about to witness the third and final act, although many will not live to see its finale.

Nonetheless Steiner was at pains to point out that we should not flee from what is approaching. Instead we should learn from it because what about to unfold is a coming of age lesson for humanity.

Just as we cannot entirely dismiss the qualities embodied by Ahriman – hard logic, monotonous and routine reality, sensory bound materialism, quantifiable science – we cannot reject those expressed by Lucifer either.

Luminous imagination, subconscious wisdom, flights of fantasy, gnosis and other impulses inspired by Lucifer play a vital role in human life. The critical point, said Steiner, was to find a balance: in effect create a synthesis between those qualities embodied by Ahriman and those expressed by Lucifer and to do that a third force is required – the Christ force.

Here it should be noted that most of what is called “Christianity” today – be it the papacy in Rome, “Christian Zionism” or the Church of England – is now so divorced from its roots as to be detrimental to genuine Christian impulses.

Even so, real Christian impulses will be vital in dealing with Ahriman in his current incarnation. Nonetheless at the risk of disappointing readers, I’m not going to name him – that’s for you to fathom. But I am going to leave a couple of pointers.

First of all expect the pace toward conflict with Iran to quicken in the coming months.

Obama has done his reaching out toward Iran, acting the role of the ‘good guy’ while studiously ignoring Israel’s own nuclear weapons, which is what prompted Iran’s alleged nuclear weapons program in the first place.

IF indeed it has one.

And make no mistake: Israel is pushing relentlessly to eliminate the supposed threat posed by Iran.

We may even see another false flag like 9/11.

Whatever happens, the pace of events will quicken along with a change in the tone of diplomatic dialogue. The talk will no longer be about discussions and negotiation but of ultimatums with the looming threat of a military showdown.

In fact this has already started. Carl Bildt, Sweden’s Foreign Minister, a key player in the European Union and long time Bilderberger, has declared that if Iran wants confrontation then “confrontation will happen”.

When it begins expect to see a relative unknown step-up to a key position in the U.S. administration. The post may not even exist yet, just as the Department of Homeland Security didn’t before 9/11. Whatever it’s called though he will be responsible for coordinating the war effort, overseeing internment camps, vaccination programs and the like.

It’s here that Ahriman will come into his element. Watch for someone relatively young (35 to 40) with a background in science and finance. Be alert to the possibility that initially he will also be acknowledged as a saviour of some sort.

Although not acclaimed for spiritual achievement, he will almost certainly be hailed for putting together a scientific or economic rescue package. He may even be credited with helping reverse the current economic downturn.

Like any conjuring trick though it will be an illusion, a ruse used to elevate him to higher levels of power.

Ahriman’s underlings have now assumed pivotal positions around the world and he’s already appeared briefly in the public arena. This was simply to establish him, subliminally, as a figure of authority. Although few recognised him he will soon reappear to do what was ordained thousands of years ago.

Instead of a promised economic revival he will bring only profits for the arms industry. This is a particularly fitting given that it is an area of activity where Ahrimanic leanings are prevalent, especially in the high tech sector.

For centuries his disciples have secretly prepared for this incarnation. From the birth of an industrial revolution driven by science and desire for profit, to a consumer society founded on greed and materialism; the ground has been readied for Ahrimanic impulses to take root and flourish, as unwitting humanity has been set up for his arrival.

Now on the eve of his grand debut a huge war is being prepared: a suitable backdrop for him to step up and take command as, almost literally, all hell breaks loose.

Finally let me repeat: look for someone with a background in banking, economics, science and advanced technology.

Across the world things are moving. We are heading to a war of unprecedented magnitude, bigger than the last two world wars put together. The world as we know it will be transformed and presiding over the carnage will be a “dark messiah” long foretold.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 pm » by Lordblake7

theduck wrote:
pindz wrote:
lordblake7 wrote:Alex jones is the man. He just wants the truth to get out there.
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK THE ILLUMINATI.
FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
FUCK THE FAT BANKERS.
FUCK EM ALL.

THERE NOT TAKING THIS PLANET,IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.NO FUCKING WAY.

EXACTLY :clapper:

Sorry!! Fuck them all,the people who want it all,the people who got beaten at school.

I second that fuck them ALL!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 5:51 pm » by Ogmios

I'm not too into the whole NWO, Illuminati line of thought but I have to say that, personally, I think Alex Jones is a prick. His voice is worse than my alarm clock; just hearing it sends me into a panic. I prefer David Icke because, while I don't accept all his theories, I quite like him; and although probably deluded he comes across as honest.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Previous