THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEX JONES.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Alex Jones is a bold faced miserable stinking little coward liar......William Cooper

Nhaaaaa this shows to everybody that this guy is full of shit...I knew it before but now I have it on video....please watch this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

William Cooper RIP

Upload to Disclose.tv

wtf???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 pm » by Odrama

He's afraid to use profanity. That's how you know he loves dong.

SHIT!

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm » by Terrac1de512

Alex Jones is a bit of a fear mongerer, and he is really good at it, BUT.. He is right on the money on most points. Having lived in Austin Texas , I was exposed to a lot of his work and I still have respect for him, but he is one of those conspiracy outlets that you tend to grow out of over time. Ive been into the conspiracy subject since learning about UFOs as a child and I'm learning more and more in these tense days of propaganda, cointelpro and manipulation to never put too much faith and energy into the work of one person, the bigger they get, the more likely they are to become infiltrated. In all due fairness by the way, Art Bell was the same way when he started Coast to Coast
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm » by Thewindycity

to Alex... cause we loves yah....
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm » by Timewarp

Bill Cooper was right about Alex Jones.The worrying thing is a lot of people believe this nut.

Writer

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 pm » by Edpotk

You are rite. I had listened to this Y2k broadcast before. Here is a link for the whole William Cooper broadcast talking about Alex Jones Y2K radio show (62 minutes) from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8rFNDh ... r_embedded

That is how Alex Jones was BEFORE 9-11! I do not think he has changed much!

Upload to Disclose.tv

"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
THOMAS JEFFERSON

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 10:52 pm » by Wolfbane7272

Lol you know I see these threads all the time about alex jones and i think hmm ok so the guy makes money off people for info that we may not know is that a bad thing ? not in my estimation .sure there is bound to be trickle down ..some misleading information mixed with truth perhaps ..but really what burns peoples ass about alex jones ? people call him a fear monger ? what do you call cnn fox and all other affiliates ..they do plenty of that on their own . Ok so he doesnt have the message of good hope .but at least he makes people aware of what " could" be happening and empowers them to stand up for themselves and their country ..the news on the other hand tends to enslave you into paranoia and fear .. making you a slave to its whim .and they have generated more propaganda then alex jones has in a life time ..I listen to him .I filter the information on my own and make my own judgements so there you have it .. not everyone that listens to alex jones is a sheeple .

Writer

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 pm » by Sonicattack

It is always funny when people attack AJ as they can't seem to attack the things he is saying. And please note that he does not mean that he is "the sole keeper of truth" or anything, the only thing he does is read the bloody news...

He does exaggerate a few times, but at the end of the day his is right in most things, it is a shame he is not so sophisticated, in his own words he is a "redneck", to appeal to a wider audience.

I also enjoy people bashing him, and doing nothing themselves, If you don't like what he is doing, go get your own show, do it the way you think its right, spread the "right" info. (Oh hang on a minute, we got the TV for that :D )

Lead, follow, or get out the £$%£$ way.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 pm » by Lordblake7

Alex jones is the man. He just wants the truth to get out there. So what if he's not 100% all of the time. He knows more then most people. 99% of the time he's right on the money. He knows his shit. There is tons of people watching him following him and doing there own research,like me,and he is right most of the time.
What is wrong with some people. So are some of you saying that the new world order is fake? The world is meant to be the way it is? Fuck that!! The world is fucked becouse the world was planned this way,by the pricks that want it all.Well they aint getting it!!!!!!!
Its not as if alex is the only one that knows his stuff.Half the bloody planet knows america is heading to the dark ages.
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK THE ILLUMINATI.
FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
FUCK THE FAT BANKERS.
FUCK EM ALL.
THERE NOT TAKING THIS PLANET,IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.NO FUCKING WAY.
Just my thoughts on the matter,beleave what you all will.

jetxvii

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 am » by jetxvii

LMAO YOU have William Cooper calling Alex Jones a nutcase?????

LMAO!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

William Cooper said that the driver Shot Kennedy and he sent it to a secret analyzing place in Japan and now the Japanese know who did it tooo.... LOL The Driver....

William Cooper is the king of nut cases.

you get your info from THE biggest nutcase calling another nutcase a nutcase.....LMAO you guys are funny..

this is some hardcore proof....

Next