The Truth About Our Sun.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 pm » by Baboogdi

A short video with an interesting statement about our sun. If you begin to realize the implications, if true, then it potentially changes our concept of everything...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 8:52 pm » by Noentry

So the Sun is effectively a stargate.

I am under the impression or is it illusion that you can see the sun in space.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think he may be wrong about that part, the rest sounds like the electric universe theory to me.

Worth the watch.

Baboogdi :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Apr 19, 2014 1:17 am » by Baboogdi

Noentry, I hope it was worth the time to watch. His statements regarding his beliefs about the interior of the sun intrigued me. If they are true it could explain the sightings of, what appear to be, non-natural anomalies around the sun
In The Law of One it was stated that creation of our solar system was an act of the sun. If the sun does represent an access point for "something" then calling the sun a sub-logos could simply be a metaphorical reference to the fact that it provides access to some creative force which, perhaps, played a role in creating our planetary system.
I'm going to watch other videos of this guy because it appears he may be one of those gifted individuals from the Tesla mold.
If I find another of interest I'll post it.

Writer

PostSat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm » by nearlyaminion

I am not sure that i want to buy into the Stargate thoery, but i have an open mind towards the electric universe thoery and can wrap my head around it being some form of a transformer.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 pm » by Baboogdi

Regardless of what each of us is ready to accept it appears that there is more to the story than has been made widely available..

Writer

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 am » by nearlyaminion

Heat tranfer.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 am » by nearlyaminion

Electric model of stars. Facinating.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 3:33 am » by nearlyaminion

Birkland currents. Powering the electric universe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 am » by Baboogdi

Minion, if you have an interest in electrical engineering and such you may want to watch one of the videos of the guy in my OP. His name is Eric Dollard and he's a pretty interesting individual from the vids I've watched.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 am » by Rich316

If the Sun's a stargate it's certainly off limits to us mere mortals.

Those objects in and around the sun are not effected by it at all. Couple of years ago there was a youtube clip of hundreds of still images of an object flying back and forth across the top of the sun. it was there for 3 years from memory. quite incredible.

Some say well they're not objects because they're not effected by the sun nor are they visible with normal telescopes. but switch to infared or ultraviolet and sure enough, there they are, photographed by nasas own cameras for years now. What are they? They seem to show a great interest in the sun and interact with it, at times shooting beams of light into it.. same for saturn too.. other times flying right into it, other times coming out of it.. WTF are they? Sun Gods perhaps?

Next