the truth about sheeple and feminization

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm » by Oreocannon

im pretty butt hurt, and i know its a good thing to talk about to here goes.
Im sick of sheeple. im sick of the satanic world we live in, where everyone cares only about themselves. Everyone is self centered and a jerk and stupid too.
So here are my pet peeves:
1) people would bow down and obey the law which screws them, but if you try to help them or ask something from them THEY WILL BITE YOUR HAND OFF.
they protect their masters, who are the ones killing and screwing them.
How do i achieve what the nwo does? how do i achieve that?
Its like brainwashing a girl to love only you, and you rape her everyday, and some nice guy tries to get her, but she spits on him. MAGIC!

2) americans are sooo pussificated its just sick. Im really starting to think we need eugenics to kill stupid people. Last day when there was a thread about "national day to go spit on the rockefeller center" all people we eager to say how "childish it is"
But if someone suggests to burn the car of rockefeller "now its terrorism".
So let me get this straight. The elite makes you take vaccinations that kill you, and fluoridate your water to keep you dumb and infertile, but if someone suggests revolting you call them kids or terrorists?
I wish god would come from the clouds and burn usa to the ground.
I wish the aliens would come and just terminate this experiment.

Im really starting to think i live in some matrix where half of the population is "agents" without soul and you can feel it even.
Just today i saw a live stream of american protesting peacefully on some city.
they were all arrested and beaten up. "shame on you" and "mic check"
is that all they can do? IS THAT ALL THEY CAN DO?
where are the fear tactics? where is the french revolution where when the people protest the government obeys!

You let it happen. If you dont like google spying on you STOP USING GOOGLE.
if you dont like a certain brand that puts poison in their products STOP BUYING IT.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES "TOO BIG TO FAIL" MEAN? TOO BIG TO FAIL?
GONNA BAILOUT WITH MY MONEY? HOW ABOUT I FUCKING BURN YOU TO THE GROUND?

america fucking disgusts me, and europe is the same shit.
germans are humonguos arrogant assholes. English people let africans and muslims take over their country. a stupid swedish girl made a video having sex with a black man, and she was later killed by another black guy. heres your divercity stupid cunt.

And hey im not turning this into racism. there are great black people, and gang scum.
there are nice white people, and stupid fags. Its the countrys fault they dont filter and have stronger laws.

Its just that ignorant people disgust me.
i wish there was a way to fix the world.
i wish i wake up and the whole world was living in small communities where everyone did their part for a self sustaining happy healthy life.

what makes me happy is that all the STUPID SCUM that thinks vaccination and fluoride and aspartame is good will die soon. And i am going to enjoy it
because they deserve to die.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm » by Gonzo63

oreocannon wrote:im pretty butt hurt, and i know its a good thing to talk about to here goes.
Im sick of sheeple. im sick of the satanic world we live in, where everyone cares only about themselves. Everyone is self centered and a jerk and stupid too.
1) people would bow down and obey the law which screws them, but if you try to help them or ask something from them THEY WILL BITE YOUR HAND OFF.
Its like brainwashing a girl to love only you, and you rape her everyday, and some nice guy tries to get her, but she spits on him. MAGIC!

2) americans are sooo pussificated its just sick. Im really starting to think we need eugenics to kill stupid people. Last day when there was a thread about "national day to go spit on the rockefeller center" all people we eager to say how "childish it is"
So let me get this straight. The elite makes you take vaccinations that kill you, and fluoridate your water to keep you dumb and infertile, but if someone suggests revolting you call them kids or terrorists?

Im really starting to think i live in some matrix where half of the population is "agents" without soul and you can feel it even.
where are the fear tactics? where is the french revolution where when the people protest the government obeys!

if you dont like a certain brand that puts poison in their products STOP BUYING IT.

germans are humonguos arrogant assholes. English people let africans and muslims take over their country. a stupid swedish girl made a video having sex with a black man, and she was later killed by another black guy. heres your divercity stupid cunt.

And hey im not turning this into racism. there are great black people, and gang scum.
there are nice white people, and stupid fags. Its the countrys fault they dont filter and have stronger laws.

i wish i wake up and the whole world was living in small communities where everyone did their part for a self sustaining happy healthy life.

what makes me happy is that all the STUPID SCUM that thinks vaccination and fluoride and aspartame is good will die soon. And i am going to enjoy it

Christ, man. Take a pill or have a drink and calm down. I can almost hear the foam spewing out of your mouth. You're starting to sound like someone on the verge a taking a bunch of guns to the mall. And if you're going to criticize diversity, spell it right. Kinda makes you look like a redneck racist.

Writer

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm » by Aripple

oreocannon wrote:im pretty butt hurt, and i know its a good thing to talk about to here goes.

If you want a real revolution, check this out:
http://jforjustice.co.uk/banksters

November 5th, 2012. It's on.
To better understand who is forcing WW3 and why, please see the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect".

Upload to Disclose.tv