The truth about 'The Matrix'

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm » by Megame23

The Matrix is an Illuminati brainwashing tool. Many people in the truth movement now are starting to think, hey life really is like The Matrix! This idea is being perpetuated by people like David Icke.

"there is no spoon"

Bull shit, there is a spoon, i could pick it up and stab you in the eye with it too, and you would scream, 'OH MY GOD HE STABBED ME IN THE EYE WITH A SPOON' or something like that.

Morpheus was a Greek god of sleep. he would often put people into FALSE DREAMS to manipulate them.

The Matrix is the telling of the Gnostic version of Christ, and it is meant to encourage the idea that we are all gods, able to manipulate a false reality around us.

Well, to anyone falling for this, I have news for you, this reality is REALITY, and the people we are up against are REAL. You arent a god, you arent going to become a Jedi when the magical 2012 time wave comes to make humans ascend.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 pm » by Lowsix

google..."Allegory".
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:31 pm » by Megame23

lowsix wrote:google..."Allegory".

google... "MKULTRA"
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 pm » by Smokeydog

google... "meh"
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm » by Zer0

megame23 wrote:
lowsix wrote:google..."Allegory".

google... "MKULTRA"

google Matrix of Power

lol this is fun,its the battle of the literature geeks
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm » by Redwoodrick

There is no spoon
...it is the answer to a Buddhist koan.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:44 pm » by Svaha

megame23 wrote:The Matrix is an Illuminati brainwashing tool. Many people in the truth movement now are starting to think, hey life really is like The Matrix! This idea is being perpetuated by people like David Icke.

"there is no spoon"

Bull shit, there is a spoon, i could pick it up and stab you in the eye with it too, and you would scream, 'OH MY GOD HE STABBED ME IN THE EYE WITH A SPOON' or something like that.

Morpheus was a Greek god of sleep. he would often put people into FALSE DREAMS to manipulate them.

The Matrix is the telling of the Gnostic version of Christ, and it is meant to encourage the idea that we are all gods, able to manipulate a false reality around us.

Well, to anyone falling for this, I have news for you, this reality is REALITY, and the people we are up against are REAL. You arent a god, you arent going to become a Jedi when the magical 2012 time wave comes to make humans ascend.

If I take your spoon, put it under a microscope and zoom in enough, I will see only space, no spoon.
There is no spoon.

If enough people ignore the reality of the so called PTB, enough people start for instance trading without using the 'system' (money), the system will break down.
If enough people envision an abundant world, this world will become the new reality.
That's what people like David are talking about.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm » by Megame23

Matrix of Power - Jordan Maxwell(Russle Pine)

Children of the Matrix - David Icke

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm » by Megame23

svaha wrote:
megame23 wrote:The Matrix is an Illuminati brainwashing tool. Many people in the truth movement now are starting to think, hey life really is like The Matrix! This idea is being perpetuated by people like David Icke.

"there is no spoon"

If I take your spoon, put it under a microscope and zoom in enough, I will see only space, no spoon.
There is no spoon.

If enough people ignore the reality of the so called PTB, enough people start for instance trading without using the 'system' (money), the system will break down.
If enough people envision an abundant world, this world will become the new reality.

envisioning something isn't going to do anything... we actually need to do something.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm » by Edgarrothstein

megame23 wrote:
svaha wrote:

"there is no spoon"

There is no spoon.

envisioning something isn't going to do anything... we actually need to do something.

You can do the following :

1. Kill'em all.
2. Forget about them.

Now, what is your choice?

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Next