The truth on Chemtrails!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm » by Mep630

Tonyw wrote:My stance on this is. IMO There are that many planes, high flying ones at that. The amount of air-planes has increased 10 fold over the past few years, and they all leave condensation trails especially the big air liners, and the private jets or Lear jets when they fly above a certain altitude.

As anyone took a sample of air when these planes have been over?, if anyone does, and they can publish their findings i will believe it that their putting chemicals in the air.

Until then I remain a sceptic because if they were coughing out chemicals to the order off what the conspiracy theorists are saying everyone would be affected.

Key workers such as Doctors, nurses, the emergency services, those faceless bastards that are councillors, and white collar workers, the world would be in chaos.

If someone proves to me from a scientific background with checkable credentials that they are pumping chemicals into the air i will change my attitude. IMO of course until then it's :bullshit:
watch for spraying, collect rain water and have it tested yourself.

they have tested for these metals many times and found them. You can look it up yourself, the proof is more then there.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Another thing that the naysayers won't accept is the fact that contrails form at high altitudes not at 10-12 thousand feet. Look at many of the photos of chemtrails and they are at low altitudes where the day time temperatures are 55 to 60 degrees. Much too warm to form ice! :flop: :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm » by Theprophet

Yesterday i saw 20 of those i really dont believe that it are Chemtrails :)
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 am » by Shaggietrip

Madison Wi, August 18, 2012

Dont be ignorant it is real. 'just sayin'

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Theprophet wrote:Yesterday i saw 20 of those i really dont believe that it are Chemtrails :)

Have a gander at this!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am » by Shaggietrip

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Theprophet wrote:Yesterday i saw 20 of those i really dont believe that it are Chemtrails :)

Have a gander of this!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow, you must live in a very humid place for those contrails to do such things.

The agenda. Kinda sucks huh?
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am » by Muchtyman

Tonyw wrote:My stance on this is. IMO There are that many planes, high flying ones at that. The amount of air-planes has increased 10 fold over the past few years, and they all leave condensation trails especially the big air liners, and the private jets or Lear jets when they fly above a certain altitude.

As anyone took a sample of air when these planes have been over?, if anyone does, and they can publish their findings i will believe it that their putting chemicals in the air.

Until then I remain a sceptic because if they were coughing out chemicals to the order off what the conspiracy theorists are saying everyone would be affected.

Key workers such as Doctors, nurses, the emergency services, those faceless bastards that are councillors, and white collar workers, the world would be in chaos.

If someone proves to me from a scientific background with checkable credentials that they are pumping chemicals into the air i will change my attitude. IMO of course until then it's :bullshit:

Google geoengineering & UN ; they admit it's being done .

Here's a taster .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... ngineering

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 am » by Soulofgoa604

It is very obvious they are real.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Shaggietrip wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:

Have a gander of this!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow, you must live in a very humid place for those contrails to do such things.

The agenda. Kinda sucks huh?

Hey how's it going shaggie? Ya these f#cks really are pissing me off with their control :nails:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am » by Shaggietrip

This a good subject to bring up now and then. I do not want to take anything away from Will or the others. There was some great posts in the past with info out the arse. Search them out. I do hope they are still around.

This subject will get you a double take from some when you mention it. Just tell others about what is really happening and see the reactions. Some will agree others may have a different opinion. They are in fact chemtrails. For those that tell you perhaps it is cloud seeding, Protecting your arse from UV rays? .....on and on the explanation goes. But none for the government has any real answer.

If they give you any answer to why it is still a chemtrail. Chemicals being dumped upon us. So I say kiss my buttocks if anyone here says otherwise.

:badair:
ImageImage

PreviousNext