The truth on Chemtrails!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:29 am » by Shaggietrip

The agenda. Kinda sucks huh?[/quote]
Hey how's it going shaggie? Ya these f#cks really are pissing me off with their control :nails:[/quote]

I am doing very well thank you. Crazy ass summer so far you will see more on that in next couple weeks.

My previous post says what I think about chemtrails.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 am » by Shemagh

Soulofgoa604 wrote:It is very obvious they are real.

Yep! they are condensation trails from commercial aircraft, private aircraft, military aircraft. Our sky's are getting crowded, just like our roads. Just like our towns, just like our countries. It's called human population growth and all that it entails, and it's not going to get any better any day soon!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 am » by Mep630

best thing you can do is check out the video. Sadly it is all real, it is just to evil for your brain to comprehend.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 am » by Shaggietrip

Shemagh wrote:

Yep! they are condensation trails from commercial aircraft, private aircraft, military aircraft. Our sky's are getting crowded, just like our roads. Just like our towns, just like our countries. It's called human population growth and all that it entails, and it's not going to get any better any day soon!

I logged off to cook dinner but had to come back for this response.

I will be in hopes that you are playing? Do new jets leave these "contrails" as you say? I really would like to see your facts that the contrails you say are truly contrails. What altitude do "your contrails" begin to show? How long do they last? What is the make up of these spectacular contrails that last for hours?

Your response is Image
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

No offense intended to drunken crackwhores in ohio~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 am » by Mep630

Shemagh wrote:

That took me a whole 2 min on google - look it up, stop being ignorant. This affects you also!

hell watch the video...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am » by Tonyw

Ok i stand corrected, i will be the first to put my hands up, and say that i was wrong. I don't want any comments on "I told you so", i hate gloater's, and think they should all be put into a big hole then it filled in?.
What did it for me is that photo with a plane full of tanks.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 am » by Lowsix

Tonyw wrote:Ok i stand corrected, i will be the first to put my hands up, and say that i was wrong. I don't want any comments on "I told you so", i hate gloater's, and think they should all be put into a big hole then it filled in?.
What did it for me is that photo with a plane full of tanks.

You give up so quickly.

That photo is an image of dispersion tanks for FIREFIGHTING.
Info readily available by searching patent number. 7,413,145

Its a clue when the text accompanying pictures leaves out the most important information.

In otherwords LYING by omission to shape your opinion with propaganda..
Repetition and omission
2 seconds of research people. 2.

Aerial delivery system for FIRE RETARDENT-

Abstract
A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

Inventors: Hale; John C. (Southlake, TX), Harris; Christopher B. (Amity, OR), Kottman; Daniel A. (Huntington Beach, CA)
Assignee: Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. (McMinneville, OR)
Appl. No.: 10/867,571
Filed: June 14, 2004

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/7413145

ON TOP of that, two of the pictures used as examples..
(as per usual) are actually Fuel dumps in process.

EVEN THE FUCKING FILENAME says what it is..

fueldumping.jpg

Fuel dump as well

People that post this crap are desperately hoping people are too lazy to do any research of your own.

Mostly, theyre right.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am » by *WillEase*

Nice job Lowsix.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 am » by knewpeace

Here's a very interesting article I found,you have to see it for yourself.

http://farmwars.info/?p=7760

edit;oops I forgot to add this picture I also found.

PreviousNext