The truth on Chemtrails!!!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 am » by knewpeace

this is from the patent office itself!!!!

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=5%2C003%2C186&FIELD1=&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PG01

here is the home page for the patent office,
http://patft.uspto.gov/

here is some random page I found with a collection of patent numbers for chemtrail related things,do a search at the first link of any numbers you find on this link,this shit is crazy.

http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/patents.html
Last edited by knewpeace on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 am » by Nilm33

Next time you see a plane with the trails, go to http://planefinder.net/ and see if it shows up in real time tracking. Youll often find that it is not registered as a commercial flight and doesnt show up on commercial tracking.
It happens far too often for them to be non commercial jets commuting normal biz.

I was a bit diasappointed in the film. They spent half of it on the "what" and only a small part explaining the "why".

Some of you need to act more like detectives rather than judges. Geoengineering is real. Its obvious.
Nobody remembers the piercing deep blue sky as a kid?

Couple of pics showing fuel dumps shouldnt discourage you. I live in Las Vegas. 105 degrees, with 10% humidity and we still massive "condensation" trails all the time.
The same thing happens when a jet engine "exhales." If the temperature, winds and humidity in the upper atmosphere are right, long, white contrails form when the moisture in the exhaust condenses.

Well ill be damned, conditions seem to be "right" almost everyday...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am » by Rich316

Lowsix, I agree they're dumping fuel. They appear close the ground because they're coming in to land so they're at a lower altitude. Most of the ones I've seen are close to an airport.

The only thing that sticks in my mind is the fact that we haven't seen any Pilots come forward to tell us about all this... There are hundreds of thousands of pilots all over the world.. and I'm yet to see one single pilot spill the beans.. I mean we have the ufo phenonenon - how many pilots have come forward about this over the years? And they're just the ones we know of..

I don't know tbh.. I would have expected that some pilot with some credibility.. or even a retired pilot come forward..

I'm sorry but that video has been 'debunked' and explained.
http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 am » by knewpeace

Upload to Disclose.tv

how about this?
Last edited by knewpeace on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am » by Lowsix

knewpeace wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

how about this?

For all the trolling that you've done recently decrying the stupidity of our members..
im surprised you yourself were vacuous enough to post an interview
about THE most openly declared type of operation,
which has NEVER been passed off as secretive...or nefarious
to be your definitive proof of Pilots admitting to their supposed "illegal" operations.

Takes a schmuck not only to MAKE a video with that stupid ass, misleading, and incorrect title..
but takes an even bigger schmuck to offer it up as any proof of anything..

Other than..we seed clouds to try to make it rain...openly admitted to as early as 1913..lol.

Also the planes mentioned in this video are small prop planes and small jet tankers.
Not supertankers like are always shown as those spreading
whatever it is claimed they are 'poisoning us" with..

Cloud Seeding with Silver Iodide...
The Great Secret that Never was..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 am » by knewpeace

here's another interesting link,thanks beer!

http://aircrap.org/loose-lips-sink-ships-and-747s-too/33516/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 am » by knewpeace

I hear ya lowsix,we're on the same page.I'm just trying to get some good info to help convince those who don't already know as much about this as we do.
btw for all those wondering why there isn't many pilots coming forth about this,have you heard of UAV's? autopilot?
as for maintenance and other workers,that I can't explain,maybe they're legally gagged or oblivious peons just going to work to pay the bills.

theres a big difference between somebody who doesn't believe in chemtrails and somebody who believes in cropcircles and that is that you can actually see the chemtrails being made.but the one thing cropcircles and chemtrails have in common is that they're both man-made lol
Last edited by knewpeace on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 am » by Mep630

Tonyw wrote:Ok i stand corrected, i will be the first to put my hands up, and say that i was wrong. I don't want any comments on "I told you so", i hate gloater's, and think they should all be put into a big hole then it filled in?.
What did it for me is that photo with a plane full of tanks.
dude there is nothing to gloat over, just have to understand people are freaking out! I mean what the fuck are they spraying over us?! Who gives them any right to spray us like bugs!

The only chance we got it to come together and get this shit stopped!

All you have to do to prove it to yourself, is go outside and watch the skys. Check at different times of day and sooner or later, no matter where you live, you will see them spraying over you. I grew up with contrails, and let me tell you, they are 100% not contrails. They are spraying something, you can even see it disperse! watch it spread out and then fill they sky with over cast. you can see it with your own eyes you dont have to listen to anyone.

this is scary shit, look at that book 1984, what kind of society they wanted and look whats going on today. War is Peace?! right?! We are on the verge of WW3 which could easily be a nuclear war. We dont have much time with clowning around....

Lowsix wouldnt know his ass from a hole in the ground, again all you need is 1/2 a brain and to go look outside at the sky more.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 am » by Mep630

Lowsix wrote:
Tonyw wrote:Ok i stand corrected, i will be the first to put my hands up, and say that i was wrong. I don't want any comments on "I told you so", i hate gloater's, and think they should all be put into a big hole then it filled in?.
What did it for me is that photo with a plane full of tanks.

You give up so quickly.

That photo is an image of dispersion tanks for FIREFIGHTING.
Info readily available by searching patent number. 7,413,145

Its a clue when the text accompanying pictures leaves out the most important information.

In otherwords LYING by omission to shape your opinion with propaganda..
Repetition and omission
2 seconds of research people. 2.

Aerial delivery system for FIRE RETARDENT-

Abstract
A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

Inventors: Hale; John C. (Southlake, TX), Harris; Christopher B. (Amity, OR), Kottman; Daniel A. (Huntington Beach, CA)
Assignee: Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. (McMinneville, OR)
Appl. No.: 10/867,571
Filed: June 14, 2004

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/7413145

ON TOP of that, two of the pictures used as examples..
(as per usual) are actually Fuel dumps in process.

EVEN THE FUCKING FILENAME says what it is..

fueldumping.jpg

Fuel dump as well

People that post this crap are desperately hoping people are too lazy to do any research of your own.

Mostly, theyre right.

fuel dump right?? lol...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 am » by *WillEase*

http://www.google.com/patents/US7413145

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

PreviousNext