The truth on Chemtrails!!!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 am » by knewpeace

Rich316 wrote:Why would 'they' be doing this to begin with? The elite breathe the same air we do.. They'd be as fucked as we are.. Think about it!

Or do they have some special implant that helps keep them in good health from all the poisons sprayed into the skies that 'they' also have no choice but to breathe?

I'm not implying that some dodgy stuff isn't going on but I highly doubt we are ALL being sprayed like bugs with some sinister poison to help keep us sick whilst loading up the big pharmas with billions of dollars in treatments.

I've thought about that too.My guess is if there is in fact something harmful in the spray,there might also be an antidote that only the elites have access too.I don't know that for a fact and I've never found any evidence of it either.Maybe I've just watched too many spy movies lol. but that detail is why I'm not scared of the chemtrails and hiding in a bunker in fear of inhaling cancer or something.I guess sometimes you just have to trust logic like that.tptb aren't likely to cut off their nose to spite their face.they didn't get rich and powerful by being completely stupid.

which leaves the only likely use for chemtrails is to control weather,either as a weapon,by depriving areas of rain by making it elsewhere,and/or controlling rain for agriculture.

of course theres the reflective property of the chemtrails allegedly to reflect the suns rays back to prevent global warming,which personally I don't buy that.they said it only reflects about 1%,which is negligible at best,and you would have to think that is just bouncing back down off of our atmosphere which would create a pocket of hotter than normal air at our upper atmosphere which would also create global warming,which would be negligible at best.making it not worth the investment for that goal.so that leaves us with just controlling precipitation as they have always clearly and openly admitted since day one nearly 100 years ago.

the video I posted that lowsix attacked is a company that specializes in cloud seeding for the purpose of making snow clouds for ski resorts.

so I can see people being pissed off about them spraying shit over us,but look on the bright side,those planes aint dropping bombs.
honestly I'm more disturbed about the way commercial airliners routinely drop shit and piss on us when they empty their toilet reservoirs in mid-flight.

have you ever been outside on a clear day and felt a drop of water land on you and think "that's weird,it's not even raining",now you know why lol

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm » by Nilm33

Rich316 wrote:Why would 'they' be doing this to begin with? The elite breathe the same air we do.. They'd be as fucked as we are.. Think about it!

Or do they have some special implant that helps keep them in good health from all the poisons sprayed into the skies that 'they' also have no choice but to breathe?

I'm not implying that some dodgy stuff isn't going on but I highly doubt we are ALL being sprayed like bugs with some sinister poison to help keep us sick whilst loading up the big pharmas with billions of dollars in treatments.

I think the answer is much simpler
It is a necessary evil for if they didnt do it the world would be a much worse place. Perhaps they know something we dont and thats why they arent freaking out about it and we are. I personally dont think its intention is to harm life, its just simple human beings trying to deal with some forseeable major problems ahead, and they have graced us with ignorance on the subject so we can sleep well at night.

Then again there is Project Blue Beam... and nobody would dare fuck with that... lol

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm » by Shemagh

To me, this man is talking sense, (if sometimes a bit technical), and he admits he can't prove they don't exist, but he puts forward explanations!

http://www.nmsr.org/pilotsvu.htm

and as the demand for airtravel increases, we are going to see more and more of these trails.

Increase in demand (passengers per year between 1990 and 2007):(UK ONLY)

•Short-haul - increase of 128% (from 82 million to 187 million).
•Long-haul – increase of 133% (from 22 million to 51 million).
•Leisure - increase of 185% (from 63 million to 180 million).
•Business - increase of 70% (from 35 million to 60 million).

These two are just for fun!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 4:45 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Do you suppose a device designed and intended for a certain use could possibly used for another application?
I'll wager the patent for this item does not say for use with Heroin!
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 21, 2012 6:53 am » by knewpeace

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Do you suppose a device designed and intended for a certain use could possibly used for another application?
I'll wager the patent for this item does not say for use with Heroin!
Image :flop:

good point(pun intended) this place needs a rim-shot smiley lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 am » by Ohzehgermans

Somebody's blasting matter into the atmosphere. A damn fu..in' lot of matter.
It's particles are even smaller than fine dust. These particles are coming down on us.
We're breathing them in. We need to breathe.

Forget one second about the whys, whos and hows. Just take the above fact.
And now let it rotate a bit in your mind.

I'm suffering asthma for about 5-6 years now. When did the chemtrailing start? Aha.
My doc said that it comes from pollen. Pollen? Seriously... that's a joke.
Why? Because i'm having asthma the whole year through.
And you guys know another thing? I tell ya.
I'm having this weird feeling that days of heavier asthma are related to
some kind of massive spraying. Just a guess. But it makes me angry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Previous