THE TRUTH WHY ALIENS DO NOT CONTACT US .... YET

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 pm » by Sevenofnine

There is one thing i know balls to bone,and that is that world leaders are missing out on something beautiful, maybe this is my ego speaking but i know something they don't, if they had contact with what i have had they would change straight away, fucking assholes with nukes and shit fuck off dickheads,they are so fucking stupid power power more power, wtf, im going to go to prison soon because i refuse to pay tax and any fucking ticket i get,im on one in the biggest way,cant help myself,i was born into a world of fucking idiots,yes good people out there but not in power, this will change, i will not pay tax if they use it for war and im willing to go down and probably shower rapped because of my conviction that i will fucking not pay for wars! FUCK YOU! <THE SYSTEM.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm » by Captainkarizma

sevenofnine wrote:There is one thing i know balls to bone,and that is that world leaders are missing out on something beautiful, maybe this is my ego speaking but i know something they don't, if they had contact with what i have had they would change straight away, fucking assholes with nukes and shit fuck off dickheads,they are so fucking stupid power power more power, wtf, im going to go to prison soon because i refuse to pay tax and any fucking ticket i get,im on one in the biggest way,cant help myself,i was born into a world of fucking idiots,yes good people out there but not in power, this will change, i will not pay tax if they use it for war and im willing to go down and probably shower rapped because of my conviction that i will fucking not pay for wars! FUCK YOU! <THE SYSTEM.

I like the new seven :cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm » by Sevenofnine

captainkarizma wrote:
sevenofnine wrote:There is one thing i know balls to bone,and that is that world leaders are missing out on something beautiful, maybe this is my ego speaking but i know something they don't, if they had contact with what i have had they would change straight away, fucking assholes with nukes and shit fuck off dickheads,they are so fucking stupid power power more power, wtf, im going to go to prison soon because i refuse to pay tax and any fucking ticket i get,im on one in the biggest way,cant help myself,i was born into a world of fucking idiots,yes good people out there but not in power, this will change, i will not pay tax if they use it for war and im willing to go down and probably shower rapped because of my conviction that i will fucking not pay for wars! FUCK YOU! <THE SYSTEM.

I like the new seven :cheers:

I just can not help myself, everyone i know is saying easy tiger but fuck it,even if its just me,im not playing there game,ive gone to the doctors and now they call me ill because i dont agree with wars and refuse to pay tax,maybe the mental health "card" will keep me out of jail<see where i went with that, i am a nice person and asked for a breakdown of where my money would go,no they said,so i said fuck you! give me a breakdown of where that money is going and ill pay for what's needed not fucking wars!
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm » by Captainkarizma

Yes i agree seven if we all demanded from our gov. what is right we would make a difference but too many people accept the status quo, and would rather watch the super bowl or a drug induced celebrity .
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 pm » by Sevenofnine

captainkarizma wrote:Yes i agree seven if we all demanded from our gov. what is right we would make a difference but too many people accept the status quo, and would rather watch the super bowl or a drug induced celebrity .

Yes mate, i know i will suffer for my conviction,but im a smart little fucker,hence the mental health card,i will fight against paying for wars untill i die,i will not be part of it,my friends from another world want me to do this that's what they like about me, That is there mind set! war is not a fucking option, we do not need wars,things can always be sorted with intelligent minds wars are not intelligent!

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm » by Sevenofnine

WAKE THE FUCK UP! FUCK! they are here, you need to see what your governments are doing! fuck! wake up!

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm » by Jeckk

If you've ever had a heavy psychedelic experience, you'd have a much better understanding of why an alien presence doesn't just make themselves known to all. There are aliens who are much like us, and operate on what we call our physical dimensions, and there are aliens who exist in a form of reality so different that the human mind literally cannot understand it. I know most of you are sitting there saying "I AM READY FOR CONTACT RIGHT NOW, APPEAR IN MY LIVING ROOM AND LET US TALK". From a deep scientific stance however, interaction with beings of such a degree would instantly cause psychotic shock. Even something as simple as the concept of "timelessness" is near impossible for the average human to grasp, and such a concept is only the beginning.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm » by Sevenofnine

jeckk wrote:If you've ever had a heavy psychedelic experience, you'd have a much better understanding of why an alien presence doesn't just make themselves known to all. There are aliens who are much like us, and operate on what we call our physical dimensions, and there are aliens who exist in a form of reality so different that the human mind literally cannot understand it. I know most of you are sitting there saying "I AM READY FOR CONTACT RIGHT NOW, APPEAR IN MY LIVING ROOM AND LET US TALK". From a deep scientific stance however, interaction with beings of such a degree would instantly cause psychotic shock. Even something as simple as the concept of "timelessness" is near impossible for the average human to grasp, and such a concept is only the beginning.

:flop:

Most cant cope with it but its here they are here!

Contact is a strange thing they are so smart so fucking smart,beyond war and money! love is what they are about, join us!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am » by Yuya63

We only know of time as it relates to us here on our planet in our solar system. Anywhere else, it wouldnt mean squat. Jeckk is right, and there is so much more.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am » by Sevenofnine

So much more!

PreviousNext