THE TRUTH WHY ALIENS DO NOT CONTACT US .... YET

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 am » by Yarblis

Hey zaff4444,I don't ridicule or make lite of anyones belief.If you think we're all nuts,feel free.I for one am very interested in what you personally believe.I believe people from other worlds visit here.As to what they do while they're here,I have no idea.What I do know is how big this galaxy is and how ridiculous it is too assume we're the only intelligent life in it.If you don't agree,you don't have to.But I'd like to know what you're opinion really is.I don't hide mine,don't hide your's.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 am » by Frutty

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Why don't they talk to us?

I don't talk to the squirrels in my backyard"

--- Stanton Friedman
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 1:39 pm » by Terran72

Speaking for myself, I don't even want contact with 90% of my own species.

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm » by Djcubical

rickyhayes wrote:The aliens are eluding us because we are not at the level of development needed to make contact. Furthermore, we still fight amongst ourselves, (lines on bits of paper). The aliens have evolved to a state where money, poverty, disease are all gone. if you agree with this or have another theory please post it :cheers:

Unfortunately this perspective does not take into account those who have already been contacted through unconventional means (sightings/abductions/dreams). With that said, I can only conclude that some of us are more “developed” than others creating a clear divide between those who are privy to physically witnessing these peculiar experiences and those who are not.

Previous