THE TRUTH WHY ALIENS DO NOT CONTACT US .... YET

Writer

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 pm » by Rickyhayes

The aliens are eluding us because we are not at the level of development needed to make contact. Furthermore, we still fight amongst ourselves, (lines on bits of paper). The aliens have evolved to a state where money, poverty, disease are all gone. if you agree with this or have another theory please post it :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm » by Mochon

I think they r waiting for a mass awakening to their existence....that is about it....if we want to b contacted maybe we need to b smarter than the people in control....

Writer

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm » by Rickyhayes

i agree

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm » by Mochon

still man i think its time to step it up...

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 pm » by Jax40

From what I have heard Aliens DO make contact - often in a very aggressive manner..... If you read witness statements from abducties most times the aliens have operated and planted things in these poor people. Some say it felt like that had been raped and violated!!!!!!!! I'm one person that does not want to have them at my window and lifting me out of my bed at night to their operating table!! If that means that aliens have evolved, they can stick their evolution up where the sun don't shine..

Peace

Writer

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm » by Rickyhayes

jax40 wrote:From what I have heard Aliens DO make contact - often in a very aggressive manner..... If you read witness statements from abducties most times the aliens have operated and planted things in these poor people. Some say it felt like that had been raped and violated!!!!!!!! I'm one person that does not want to have them at my window and lifting me out of my bed at night to their operating table!! If that means that aliens have evolved, they can stick their evolution up where the sun don't shine..

Peace

YES THIS MIGHT BE TRUE FROM AMETURES WHO ARE ATTENTION SEEKERS WHAT I RECOMEND IS TO VIEW MY NEXT POST ABOUT REASERCH WITH PROVED EVIDANCE AND WHERE THE PROBIN ORIGANLY CAME FROM SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING ANUL PROBBED JUST YET

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm » by Thruster

I pretty much agree with Ricky on this. On the whole we have'nt really progressed passed the 'ape' era much. If I was a being from another solar system with 'superior intelligence' I'd be reluctant to jump in the cage with the likes of us.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 pm » by Jax40

It's a shame that humanity is viewed as being like ape's..... We are more than that!!!! Now where are my banana's?????

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 pm » by Bayonetta

the others don't make contact because humans suffer an interspecies contract established that they have no awarness of.....maybe universal law does not permit any other species the right to get involved.....we're just going to have to free ourselves.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm » by Ridee

i think that the idea is free your selfs we are getting tired of waiting and we are not going to do it for you

now their is also this phrase in one of the last episodes of lost , when Ben said :

Sometimes you seat in the back of a cab and tell the driver where to go

sometimes he needs to find his own way without telling him directly where to go

and then Richard said , well if you don't speak directly to them , he will !!!

yes it is complicated ...

let's all hope that time is working in cycles and that this level of consciousness is ending , on planet earth

i still believe that we are coming from somewhere and we are going somewhere

that man is good by design and that the architect did not build a ladder going no where
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Next