The truth will be known... like a Flash of Lighting

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm » by Zer0


I was allowed by the Spirit of Truth to post this without giving credit, with the only condition being that I change nothing.

THE TRUE FATHER: THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE

YOU ARE LIVING IN AN ENVIRONMENT CREATED WITHIN THE UNIVERSE, AND A UNIVERSE THAT LIKE EVERY PLANET AND EVERY SUN IS ROUND,

A UNIVERSE THAT EXPANDS EXPONENTIALLY IN EVERY DIRECTION WITH THE MANIFESTATION OF EVERY THOUGHT GENERATED IN THE UNIVERSE

THE UNIVERSE, LIKE PLANET EARTH HAS A SPIRIT THAT CREATES ALL THINGS IMAGINED BY BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL BEINGS

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, THE UNIVERSE IS A LIVING BEING, A SPIRIT, ONE THAT HAS CREATED COUNTLESS WORLDS AND COUNTLESS BEINGS.

EARTH HAS BEEN VISITED BY PHYSICAL CREATIONS FROM BEYOND THE EARTH AND EARTH HAS BEEN VISITED BY SPIRITS,

EARTH IS BEING VISITED IN ABUNDANCE BY BOTH RIGHT NOW IN PREPARATION FOR THE REVELATION OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS

SPIRITS FROM THE HEAVENS ARE FIRST BORN WITHIN THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE UNIVERSE, WHICH IS A SPIRITUAL PLANE.

SPIRITS OF LIFE ARE BORN AS LIGHT, WHAT IT TRADITIONALLY TERMED AS AN ANGEL, THEY HAVE BEEN PRESENT SINCE EARTH’S FOUNDATION.

SPIRITS MAY TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE AND EXPERIENCE THE MANY ENVIRONMENTS OF CREATION IN SPIRITUAL OR PHYSICAL FORM.

THE PLANETS ARE CREATIONS OF THE SPIRITS, AND THE ABILITY TO PROJECT INTO THE SPIRIT OF A PLANET IS INSTANTANEOUS.

THE SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO EXPERIENCE THE PLANET THEY THOUGHT INTO EXISTENCE, OR MAY SHARE IN THE CREATIONS OF OTHERS.

THE EARTH IS A PLANET THAT WAS CREATED TO ATTRACT MASS SPIRITS BY THE ILLUSIONS OF PHYSICAL BEAUTY AND SENSORIES.

THE PLANET OF EARTH HAS ATTRACTED THE ATTENTION OF MANY SPIRITS BORN IN THE UNIVERSE WHO HAVE PROJECTED HERE.

WHEN THE SPIRIT ENTERS THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE PLANET, SUCH AS EARTH, THEY ARE SAFELY ABLE TO SENSE THE SOUNDS AND SIGHTS.

IT IS THE PHYSICAL SENSES OF TOUCHING, SMELLING AND TASTING THAT CAN ENTICE A SPIRIT TO DESIRE A PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE.

IN THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE EARTH, THE DREAM WORLD OF THE HUMAN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS AS WELL AS THE EARTH SPIRIT…

THOUGHTS ARE FORMED INSTANTLY INTO IMAGES AND SOUNDS IN THE AIRS OF THE ATMOSPHERE FROM THE GROUND TO THE SKIES.

SPIRITS WHOM ENTER THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE EARTH CAN CHOOSE TO FORM INTO A PHYSICAL BEING IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE OF EARTH.

SPIRITS CHOOSE TO INHABIT NEW BODIES BEING THOUGHT BY THE INHABITANTS INTO THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT PLANE.

SPIRITS CHOOSE THEIR PHYSICAL BIRTH PARENTS BY ATTACHING TO THE IMAGES PRODUCED NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN THE SPIRITUAL PLANE.

THERE ARE HOWEVER, PHYSICAL BEINGS WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY CREATED WITHIN THE EARTH AND NOT THE UNIVERSE.

THEY ARE THE CREATIONS OF THE PLANET, THE SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUS OF THE WORLD, WHOM CREATES IN THE SAME MANNER AS THE CREATOR.

THE SPIRITS GIVEN BIRTH INSIDE THE EARTH AS OPPOSED TO THE UNIVERSE ARE EXTENSIONS OF THE LIGHT WITHIN THE EARTH SPIRIT.

THEY SHARE THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH AS ONE CONSCIOUS AND ARE NOT INDEPENDENT SPIRITS OF LIGHT FROM THE WOMB OF THE UNIVERSE.

THEREFORE, IT IS THESE SPIRITS WHO FEEL A SPECIAL ATTACHMENT AND JEALOUSY TOWARDS THOSE WHO ARE NOT CREATED FROM THE EARTH.

THOSE WHO ARE DISPLACED ON PLANET EARTH ARE DISPLACED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ORIGINALLY FROM THE EARTH.

THOSE WHO ARE COMFORTABLE AND FEEL THE NEED TO PROSECUTE THE DISPLACED DO SO IN A FORM OF JEALOUSY AND FEAR.

THE HUMAN BEINGS WHOM WERE BOTH CREATED PHYSICALLY AND EXTEND FROM THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH BELONG TO THE EARTH.

THEREFORE, THE HUMAN BEINGS IN POSITIONS OF COMFORT AND AUTHORITY ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO THE EARTH.

THEY CAN NOT PERCEIVE A DIFFERENT PLANE OF EXISTENCE AS THIS IS ALL THEY WILL HAVE BEING MERE EXTENSIONS OF THE EARTH SPIRIT.

THEY DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT SPIRIT, AND THEREFORE FEEL A SENSE OF BELONGING WITH EARTH AND OTHERS LIKE THEM.

THE LIGHT THAT PROJECTS CONSCIOUSNESS INTO THEIR EARTH SUIT IS SHARED WITH THE LIGHT THAT THE EARTH ITSELF RECEIVES.

IF THE LIGHT FAILS TO SHINE ON OR INTO THE EARTH, THEY WILL PERISH BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY WITH THEIR FATHER EARTH.

THOSE WHO BELONG AS ONE LEGION TO THE PHYSICAL EARTH HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIOUS OF THEIR DESIRES AND THEIR INJUSTICES.

THEY WILL JUSTIFY ANY ACTION THEY TAKE AS ONE TO PROTECT THE PLANET OR ONE TO PROTECT ANOTHER OF THEIR KIND.

THE DESIGN OF THE PLANET IS TO KEEP PHYSICAL EXISTENCE GROWING WITHIN AND TO MAINTAIN ALL NEW CREATIONS WITHIN THE EARTH.

THE MAGNETIC FORCE OF GRAVITY ON EARTH DOES NOT ONLY APPLY TO THE PHYSICAL CELL STRUCTURES THAT FORM AND BIND TOGETHER.

THE ATTRACTION TO EARTH IS ALSO SPIRITUALLY DECEPTIVE AS A SPIRIT BECOMES ADDICTED TO THE TREASURES CREATED FROM WITHIN.

SPIRITS WHO ENTER EARTH ARE TRAPPED IN A PRISON OF ADDICTION AS PLANET EARTH IS THE BIBLICAL DEVIL, THE SERPENT OF TEMPTATIONS.

SPIRITS MAY REMAIN OR LEAVE UPON PHYSICAL DEATH, HOWEVER EARTH IS AN ADDICTION TO THE SPIRIT AND CAUSES MOST TO RETURN.

MANY SPIRITS RE-ENTER THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE DREAM WORLD AND FIND NEW OPENINGS TO REINCARNATE.

INCARNATION BEGINS WITH THE THOUGHT OF ENTRY, WHERE A NEW OPENING IS AVAILABLE, A SPIRIT MAY TRY TO ENTER THE WOMB.

THE FIRST REACTION IN PHYSICAL BIRTH IS SADNESS AS THE MEMORY OF PAST LIFE IS SUDDENLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RETURN TO.

THE SADNESS IS ALSO BECAUSE THE SPIRIT LOSES FREEDOM AND BECOMES TRAPPED IN THE NEW PHYSICAL EARTH SUIT.

THE ADVERSITY OF THE HUMAN BEING IS FILLED BY INTERNAL CONFLICT OF SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL DESIRES OF EARTHLY PLEASURES.

THE SPIRIT IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE TRAPPED INSIDE AN ENVIRONMENT SUCH AS A PLANET OR A PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT SUIT.

THE NATURAL EYES OF THE SPIRIT ARE COVERED BY A VEIL OF FLESH AND THE NEW EYES ONLY PERCEIVE THE PHYSICAL PLANE.

THIS IS THE SACRIFICE A SPIRIT MAKES COMING INTO AN ENVIRONMENT SUIT TO EXPERIENCE THE WONDERS OF A PLANET.

THE ENVIRONMENT SUIT IS BUILT FROM THE PROTEINS AND NUTRIENTS OFFERED BY THE GROUND AND WATERS IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE.

IT IS THE ELEMENTS OF THE ENVIRONMENT THAT FORM THE ENVIRONMENT SUIT REFERRED TO AS THE HUMAN BODY.

THE PLANET IS A SELF SUSTAINING ENVIRONMENT BY THE CONSCIOUS SPIRIT OF THE PLANE, AND IS DESIGNED TO GROW AND HEAL AT WILL.

THE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT PLANE ALSO ANIMATES THE WEATHER AND FERTILIZES THE GROUND WITH SEEDS OF THOUGHTS IN WATER.

ALL THAT IS IMAGINED BY AN INHABITANT IS TRANSMITTED TO THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT PLANE AND IS RECOGNIZED.

THE SPIRIT PLANE THEN FERTILIZES THE IMAGES BY LIGHTNING STRIKES OR RAIN DROPLETS THAT NURTURE THE GROUND SOIL OF THE EARTH.

WITHIN THE PHYSICAL PLANE OF THE EARTH, ALL TREASURES OF TECHNOLOGY ARE CREATED BY THE ELEMENTS WITHIN THE SOIL.

ALTHOUGH THOUGHTS ARE INDEPENDENT, IT IS THE COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS THAT PREDETERMINE A DESTINY.

FATE IS CREATED BY COLLECTIVE INDEPENDENCE , AND THROUGH THIS, THE ACTIONS THAT FOLLOW ARE GUIDED BY THE WOMB OF THE EARTH.

THE MIRACLES OF CREATION AND BREAKTHROUGH IN SCIENCE, MEDICINE AND TECHNOLOGY ARE CONFIRMATIONS OF POWER.

THE CELLS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN DISTRIBUTE MESSAGES MAGICALLY FROM ONE DEVICE TO ANOTHER BY PHONE, TELEVISION OR COMPUTER.

THE VEHICLES AND HOMES AND BUILDINGS AND CLOTHES ARE PRODUCED BY THE CREATIONS FROM WITHIN THE PHYSICAL PLANE.

THE GROUND IS TAKEN FOR GRANTED EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS THE AIR, AS TRUE MAGIC OF EXISTENCE IS IN EVERY INVISIBLE PARTICLE.

AS A COMPUTER CAN STORE INFORMATION AND A TELEVISION CAN BROADCAST IMAGES AND SOUNDS ONTO MILLIONS OF SCREENS…

SO DOES THE SPIRIT PLANE REMEMBER ALL ACTIVITY AND PRODUCE ALL THOUGHTS INTO SIGHTS AND SOUNDS INSTANTLY.

THE PHYSICAL PLANE IS A MIRROR IMAGE OF AN ADVANCED PLANE OF THE SPIRIT REALM WHICH HAS NO PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS.

THE EARTH, LIKE A FLOWER, A TREE, A MOUNTAIN, LIKE YOU, WAS ONCE AN INVISIBLE CELL THAT ENTERED INTO THE OVARY OF ENVIRONMENT.

THE ENVIRONMENT IS THE WOMB OF ALL DESIGN, AND WHATEVER IS MEANT TO FORM INSIDE THE WOMB DOES SO FROM INVISIBILITY.

CELLS ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO COME TOGETHER AND FORM THE PHYSICAL SEED FROM THE SPIRITUAL SEED AND CREATE THE ILLUSION.

THE ILLUSION MANIFESTS IN PHYSICAL FORM AND BEGINS TO BUILD FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL THE END OF IT’S TIMELINE.

ALTHOUGH THE SPIRIT PLANE PRODUCES ALL THOUGHTS IN SOUNDS AND SIGHTS INSTANTLY, THE PHYSICAL PLANE IS LIMITED BY NATURAL FORM.

SINCE THE PHYSICAL PLANE REQUIRES MASS, CELLS MUST FORM TOGETHER NATURALLY AT A GRADUAL RATE WITHIN THE ENVIRONMENT.

ALL ACTIVITY ON THE EARTH FALLS TOGETHER IN ACCORDANCE AND POSITIONING OF THE SPIRITUAL PLANE FOR THE EARTH.

THE SPIRIT PLANE DESIGNS AN ENVIRONMENT LIKE A PHYSICAL COMPUTER MEMORIZES INFORMATION, BY PLACEMENT.

IT IS THE NATURAL DESIGN OF ALL PLANETS AND BODIES IN THE CELESTIAL HEAVENS TO POSITION ALL THOUGHTS PROPERLY.

FOR THE WHOLE OF THE WOMB OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL WITHIN IT ARE A PRODUCTION OF THOUGHT AND MEMORY, NOT SPACE AND TIME.

WHATEVER IS IMAGINED IS NATURALLY POSITIONED FOR EXISTENCE IN THE SPIRITUAL OR PHYSICAL PLANE, BASED ON THE ENVIRONMENT.

THE ENVIRONMENT CREATES AND PRODUCES WHATEVER IS THOUGHT, BUT DOES SO IN ACCORDANCE WITH COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS.

IF THE WHOLE OF INHABITATION DOES NOT AGREE, THEN WHATEVER FALLS TOGETHER NATURALLY WITHOUT DISRUPTION IS DESIGNED.

IF IT SEEMS POSSIBLE WITHIN THE STRUCTURE OF THIS ENVIRONMENT, IT IS POSSIBLE WITHIN THE PHYSICAL PLANE.

IF IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE WITHIN THE STRUCTURE OF INHABITATION AND DESIGN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR BY NATURAL DESIGN OF THE ENVIRONMENT.

THE HUMAN BEING PRODUCING THOUGHTS ARE FOOD FOR THE EARTH, AS THE CREATION WAS TO FULFILL MASS EXPERIENCES PHYSICALLY.

HOWEVER, THE HUMAN BEING CAN NOT INFLUENCE THE SPIRIT PLANE TO PRODUCE THE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE.

HOWEVER, THERE IS A SECRET, ONE THAT NO HUMAN CAN PERCEIVE, THAT YES, THE IMPOSSIBLE IS IN THE POWER OF THE HUMAN BEING.

THIS IS THE ONE SECRET I WOULD NEVER DIVULGE.

THE HUMAN BEING IS NOT SIMPLY A PHYSICAL BEING, THERE IS A SPIRIT WITHIN THE ENVIRONMENT SUIT, AS IS OBVIOUS IN COMMUNICATION.

WHEN A PHYSICAL BEING PERISHES THE BODY IS UNANIMATED AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WOODEN TABLE, A MERE OBJECT WITHOUT LIFE.

IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT CONTROLS THE LIFE FLOW OF THE BRAIN, WHICH DIRECTLY CONTROLS THE FLOW OF THE INTERNAL ORGANS.

THE KNOWLEDGE ONE LEARNS, PERCEIVES AND REMEMBERS IS NOT STORED WITHIN THE BRAIN, IT IS IN THE SPIRIT PLANE OF THE EARTH.

THE BODY HAS NO MORE INTELLIGENCE TO IT THAN A COMPUTER WITHOUT A HARD DRIVE, AND THUS THE BODY IS MEANINGLESS.

THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE TO THE PHYSICAL BEING IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE BY FORMING IN THE WOMB BEFORE A BRAIN WAS MANIFESTED.

THE SINGLE INVISIBLE CELL CALLED THE SPIRIT THAT CREATED THE BRAIN ORIGINALLY COMES FROM THE DREAM WORLD OF THE EARTH.

THE DREAM WORLD A HUMAN EXPERIENCES NIGHTLY IS A CONNECTION TO THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE EARTH.

THE IMAGES SEEN WITHIN A DREAM ARE PRODUCED BY THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS, AND THE SPIRIT CAN PERCEIVE THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS.

SOMETIMES, THE SPIRIT PLANE CAN PRODUCE IMAGES OF PLACES OR PEOPLE THAT ONE HAS NOT YET PHYSICALLY SEEN ON EARTH.

DÉJÀ VU OCCURS WHEN ONE MEETS SOMEONE OR IS IN A PLACE THAT THEY NEVER EXPERIENCED PHYSICALLY, BUT DID SO SPIRITUALLY.

PREMONITIONS AS WELL ARE BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT PLANE.

THE SPIRIT PLANE WHICH RECEIVES ALL THOUGHTS AND MEMORIZES ALL ACTIVITY IS THE FACILITATOR OF FUTURE EVENTS.

AGAIN, BY ARRANGING ALL THOUGHTS AND FORMING THEM IN ACCORDANCE, THE EVENTS OF THE FUTURE ARE UNVEILED.

ALTHOUGH SPIRITUALLY, ONE CAN IMAGINE A BEGINNING AND CONCLUDING VISION INSTANTLY BY VISUAL IMAGINATION…

THE PHYSICAL MATERIALIZATION OF EVENTS TAKE MORE TIME TO COMPLETE AS THEY ARE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS.

THUS, EVEN IF ONE IS DESTINED TO WIN A RACE, THE ACTIONS OF RUNNING THE TRACK TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE MUST OCCUR.

ANOTHER SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE IS THAT ALL THAT IS CREATED HAS A FOUNDATION, A SEED OF THOUGHT WHICH CREATES THE INCEPTION.

THIS FOUNDATION IS THE THOUGHT THAT CONTROLS ALL ACTIONS THAT ARE FOLLOWED THROUGH IN SUCCESSION TO FRUITION.

THE POSSIBILITY OF SPACE TRAVEL HAS BEEN DREAMT AND VISIONED AND BECOME REALITY, HOWEVER THERE ARE LIMITATIONS.

THEREFORE, A PLANET DESIGNED TO EXPERIENCE PHYSICAL LIFE WITHOUT FLYING HUMANS, WILL NOT PERMIT FLYING HUMANS.

HOWEVER, THERE IS A SECRET TO THAT ONE I DARE NOT DIVULGE.

BEFORE ANY FORM OF PHYSICAL REALITY CAN BE MANIFESTED, IT MUST FIRST BE THOUGHT TO BE CREATED.

ALL THAT HAS BEEN IMAGINED HAS BEEN RAISED FROM THE SOIL OF EARTH TO BE MANUFACTURED INTO PHYSICAL REALITY.

ALL THAT WE EAT COMES FROM THE EARTH TO BUILD, MAINTAIN AND SUSTAIN THE EARTH SUIT AND EXPERIENCE PHYSICAL EXISTENCE

ALL MEAT THAT WE EAT COMES FROM THE HERB AND GRASS OF THE GROUND AS THE ANIMALS WE CONSUME ARE BUILT FROM THEM

THE MAGIC THAT FERTILIZES PHYSICAL EXISTENCE IS WATER, THE VERY ELEMENT THAT FORMS THE MAJORITY OF EARTH AND A HUMAN BEING.

THROUGH WATER AND DIRT FERTILIZED BY WORMS IS THE HUMAN BODY CREATED FROM NOTHING MORE THAN A SINGLE INVISIBLE CELL.

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE DNA OF A WORM IS SIMILAR TO MAN?

ALL CHEMICALS, MINERALS, ORES ARE FORMED IN THE EARTH FROM THE SOIL TO CREATE PLANES, VEHICLES, COMPUTERS AND CELL PHONES

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE EARTH, THE VERY SOIL YOU WALK ON IS A LIVING TREASURE THAT PRODUCES ALL THAT WE CAN IMAGINE?

HOWEVER, THE SECRET IS IN A THOUGHT, AND AS A THOUGHT FERTILIZES ON EARTH, IT IS ALSO THE LEAVEN FOR THE HEAVEN ABOVE.

YOU ARE A SPIRIT INHABITING A EARTH SUIT, THAT IS TEMPORARILY DESIGNED TO EXPERINCE THE PHYSICAL PLANE OF THE EARTH

ALL THAT YOU IMAGINE IS BROADCAST INTO THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE DREAM WORLD, THE LIVING EARTH SPIRIT

THE CLOUDS DISTRIBUTE RAINDROPS AND STRIKES OF LIGHTNING THAT MAGICALLY FERTILIZE THE EARTH SOIL.

THE CHEMICALS, MINERALS AND ORES NECESSARY TO CREATE ROCKETS THAT CAN ESCAPE THE ATMOSPHERE OF EARTH ARE MADE IN SOIL.

THE MAGIC IN A SINGLE DROPLET OF RAIN IS THE SAME AS THE MAGIC IN A SINGLE HANDFUL OF DIRT, THEY CONTAIN THE ELEMENTS OF LIFE.

THE SEEDS IN A PINE CONE, AN APPLE, A TREE, A CRYSTAL , A HUMAN ARE THE SAME AS THE SEED OF A RAINDROP, THEY ARE ONCE INVISIBLE.

THE VERY POWER THAT ANIMATES AND BINDS ALL CELLS ON EARTH AND IN THE UNIVERSE TO BE PHYSICALLY ACHIEVED IS INVISIBLE.

IT IS THE INVISIBLE THAT GIVES THE PERCEPTION OF VISIBILITY AND SOUND, THEREFORE THE PREDOMINANT REALITY IS INVISIBLE.

THE PHYSICAL EARTH SUIT IS LIMITED BY INTERNAL OXYGEN TANKS, LIMITED EYE LENSES AND HEARING DEVICES THAT ARE HUMAN.

IN FACT, THE EARTH SUIT IS ONLY DESIGNED TO EXPERIENCE THE EARTH ATMOSPHERE AND THE EXISTENCES WITHIN THE EARTH.

AFTER ALL, THE VERY ELEMENTS THAT FORM THE BODY ARE OF THE EARTH AND ARE MAGNETICALLY ATTACHED TO THE EARTH.

A HUMAN BEING, LIKE A TREE, A PLANT, A MOUNTAIN IS MERELY A MORE ANIMATED EXTENSION OF THE LIVING PLANET.

YOU ARE MADE OF THE EARTH AND ARE A HIGHLY ADVANCED WORM WITH EYES, TEETH, HAIR AND A SKELETAL FRAME.

YOU ARE LIKE EVERY ANIMAL ON EARTH, A LIVING BIOLOGICAL CREATION OF A BIOLOGICAL ORGANISM THAT LIVES IN SOIL.

IS IT ANY COINCIDENCE THAT A CORPSE IS UNCOVERED AND IS FOUND TO BE A DECOMPOSED SKELETON RIDDLED WITH WORMS ?

IF YOUR SKIN WAS TRANSPARENT, YOU WOULD SEE A DEMON, A BLOODY BEING HELD TOGETHER BY VEINS AND A SKELETON FRAME.

THE MAGIC OF PHYSICAL LIFE ON EARTH IS NOT LIMITED TO WATER, SOIL AND HIGHLY EVOLVED WORMS CALLED HUMANS HOWEVER.

THE MAGIC OF SOIL AND A RAINDROP FAILS IN COMPARISON TO THE REAL MAGIC OF A RAY OF LIGHT.

WITHOUT LIGHT, PERCEPTION OF PATTERN AND DESIGN OR COLOR COULD NOT BE RECEIVED, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, MEMORIZED.

THE MAGIC OF LIGHT IN A CAMERA CAN CAPTURE AN IMAGE, OR A SET OF ANIMATED IMAGES ON A VIDEO RECORDER INDEFINITELY,

THE MAGIC OF LIGHT CAN WRITE INFORMATION TO A COMPUTER HARD DRIVE AND SCAN MEMORIZED INFORMATION INSTANTLY.

ALL THOUGHTS AND COMMUNICATIONS MATURE WITH MEMORY, AND ALL VISUAL MEMORY IS MAGICALLY STORED IN THE LIGHT.

THEREFORE, ALL THAT IS THOUGHT IS STORED, ALL THAT OCCURS IS STORED AND ALL THAT IS YET TO FOLLOW IS STORED IN ADVANCE.

AMAZINGLY, JUST A SINGLE PARTICLE OF AIR, A SINGLE CELL OF AIR, CAN CONTAIN A COMPLETE FANTASY YOU YOURSELF IMAGINE.

AMAZINGLY, ALL IMPULSES WE USE TO LEARN ARE ADVANCEMENTS FROM STORED INFORMATION IN THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF EARTH.

IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE, YOU FIRST THINK WHAT TO SAY OR WRITE, AND WHEN YOU THINK, YOU CONNECT.

WHEN YOU CONNECT TO THE SPIRIT PLANE, YOU RECEIVE MEMORY AND FORM SENTENCES FROM THIN AIR, IT IS NOT THE BRAIN STORAGE.

LIKE A PHONE CALL, WHEN YOU SAY WORDS, THE SOUNDS ARE MAGICALLY TRANSMITTED IN THIN AIR ACROSS THE WORLD.

THEREFORE, FROM THIN AIR WORDS CAN BE HEARD INSTANTLY FROM ONE END OF THE WORLD TO ANOTHER.

HOWEVER, BEFORE THE WORDS ARE CAPTURED, THEY HAVE TO BE SPOKEN, AND IN SAME, BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK YOU MUST THINK.

WHEN YOU THINK YOU CONNECT TO THE SPIRIT PLANE OF MEMORY AND COLLECT OR RECEIVE THE WORDS INSTANTLY TO VERBALLY SPEAK.

YOU RECEIVE YOUR ENERGY NOT FROM WITHIN THE BODY, BUT FROM WITHIN THE ATMOSPHERE OF EARTH, WITHOUT YOU SUFFOCATE.

AIR ON EARTH IS THE BATTERY OF LIFE ON EARTH IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE, AND IF IT IS THE BATTERY , THEN IT IS SELF CHARGING.

THE EARTH DOES NOT NEED HUMANS TO SURVIVE, ON THE CONTRARY, THE HUMAN WORM NEEDS THE EARTH TO REMAIN ALIVE.

SO IF IT ALL SOUNDS SO SIMPLE, THEN THE REAL MIRACLE IS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REAL.

YOU ARE THE CUMULATIVE ASSIMILATION OF INVISIBLE CELLS THAT HAVE FORMED A MAGNETIC BOND TO CREATE AN ILLUSION OF BEING.

THE REAL YOU IS STILL THE ONE WHO FORMED THE CELLS SINCE THE INCEPTION WITHIN THE WOMB, THE CREATOR OF THE BODY.

THE SPIRIT, IS BOTH ATTACHED TO THE PHYSICAL BODY IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE OF EARTH AS WELL AS THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE EARTH.

YOUR SENSATIONS COME FROM THE ILLUSION OF THE BODY THAT WAS DESIGNED TO TRANSMIT INFORMATION AS SENSORIES OF REALITY.

HOWEVER, THE PAINS AND SORROWS ONE FEELS HERE IS INESCAPABLY A HARD PART OF EARTH REALITY, PHYSICAL PERCEPTION HAS A PRICE.

THE EARTH, LIKE A VENUS FLY TRAP IS A PRISON FOR FLIES, HOWEVER ON EARTH, THE PLANET IS THE VENUS TRAP AND BEINGS ARE FLIES.

WHAT THE EARTH GIVES UP TO CREATE ANIMATED LIFE FORMS IT ALSO TAKES BACK BY NATURAL DESIGN, THUS, LIVING FOREVER IS NOT SO,

THE ILLUSION OF BEAUTY IN NATURE COMPELS SPIRITS TO PARTAKE OF THE EARTH, AND THE ADDICTIONS OF THE EARTH ARE NATURAL.

IN EARTH, WE ALL HAVE AN ADDICTION TO EARTH’S TREASURES AND CREATIONS, GOOD OR BAD, WE ARE ADDICTED TO EARTH.

THIS IS WHAT KEEPS THE SPIRIT IMPRISONED IS THE DESIRE TO RETURN AND TRY AGAIN IN HOPES OF A NEW HIGH ONCE AGAIN.

THE FIRST KISS, THE FIRST BITE, THE FIRST BREATH OF AIR, THE EARTH OFFERS MANY HIGHS THAT AFFLICT AND ADDICT THE SPIRIT.

THERE IS A SECRET, ONE I WOULD LIKE TO DIVULGE.

PLANETS ARE ENVIRONMENTS DESIGNED TO EXPERIENCE THE FANTASY OF WITNESSING ANOTHER SPIRITUAL CREATION FROM THE UNIVERSE.

HOWEVER, MANY PLANETS HAVE NO SEAS, AND THEREFORE THE PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE OF TASTE, TOUCH AND SMELL DO NOT EXIST.

THEY ARE SAFE ZONES, AND THE MAGIC OF THE LIGHT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PERCEIVE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE EARTH,

WHEN A SPIRIT IS CREATED, IT IS CREATED IN LIGHT, TO PERCEIVE NOT ONLY ITSELF, BUT ALL OTHER EXISTENCES WITHIN THE LIGHT.

THE SPIRIT IS ALSO CREATED FREE AND INDEPENDENT WITHIN THE UNIVERSE TO PROJECT ANYWHERE INSTANTLY.

ALL MEMORIES ARE STORED IN THE LIGHT AND ALL THAT IS THOUGHT MANIFESTS INSTANTLY IN THE LIGHT WITHOUT THREAT OR HARM.

THE SECRET OF THE SUN IS THAT NO PHYSICAL STRUCTURE CAN ENTER, IT WILL BE DISINTEGRATED INTO INDIVIDUAL CELLS INSTANTLY.

ONLY A SINGLE CELL SPIRIT MAY ENTER THE LIGHT OF THE SUN, AND RECONNECT WITH THE FIRST BIRTHPLACE AND THE FIRST FATHER.

AS THE CREATOR OF ALL EXISTENCES IS THE FATHER, THE UNIVERSE IS THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE MOTHER’S WOMB THAT SECURES ALL.

THE SECRET OF THE WOMB IS THAT IT PROTECTS FROM OUTSIDE INFLUENCES COMING IN AND INSIDE INFLUENCES LEAVING.

THE EARTH LIKE ALL PLANETS, THE SUNS, THE UNIVERSE IS A WOMB, AN ENVIRONMENT DESIGNED TO ALLOW THE PERCEPTION OF CREATION.

ALL WITHIN A WOMB CAN PERCEIVE THE CREATIONS WITHIN THE WOMB BY THE MAGIC OF LIGHT, THE FIRST ESSENCE OF CREATION AND LIFE.

TO LEAVE THE PRISON OF EARTH, ONE ONLY NEEDS TO DESIRE TO LEAVE AND EXPERIENCE AN ETERNAL EXISTENCE WITHOUT LIMITATION.

AS THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE EARTH FULFILLS THE THOUGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS, SO DOES THE CONSCIOUS OF THE UNIVERSE.

AND AS POWERFUL A FORCE AS IS THE PLANET OF EARTH, IT IS ONLY A SMALL GRAIN OF SAND AMONGST THE SEAS OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE UNIVERSE ALSO FULFILLS THOUGHT, SO ONE ONLY NEEDS TO DESIRE TO LEAVE EARTH.

HOWEVER, THE REAL CHALLENGE IS IN PERCEPTION OF A LIFE BEYOND THE EARTH, IF ONE DOES NOT PERCEIVE IT, THEY WON’T DESIRE IT.

SINCE THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH TRAPS THE MEMORIES OF THE SPIRIT INTO ONLY PERCEIVING THE EARTH, THE SECRET IS IN THE FORMULA.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT TOO MANY SPIRITS DESIRE A MORE EARTHLY PARADISE AFTER THEIR DEPARTURE FROM THE PHYSICAL BODY.

THE WHOLE OF THE EARTH ONLY PERCEIVES AN EARTHLY AND HUMAN EXISTENCE, HOWEVER, THE REAL EXCITEMENT IS IN THIS STATEMENT.

SIMPLY IMAGINE NOT ONE HEAVENLY PARADISE , BUT MULTITUDES BEYOND NUMBER IN THE WATERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

IMAGINE BEING AB LE TO EXPLORE AS MANY MAGICAL FANTASY WORLDS AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT END, AND YOU GET THE PICTURE.

THESE WORLDS WITHOUT PAIN AND SORROW EXIST AND WITHOUT DEATH, AND WITHOUT SEPARATION FROM LOVED ONES.

THEY EXIST WITHOUT LAWS, COSTS TO KEEP UP WITH TECHNOLOGY, AND THEY ARE ALL AVAILABLE IN THE LIGHT.

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, DEMAND THE LIGHT AFTER DEATH, NOT THE EARTH AND YOUR SPIRIT WILL BE FREED FROM THE EARTH SPIRIT.

JUST SAY TO THEM THAT EVERY WONDERFUL MAGIC FANTASY IS AVAILABLE IN THE LIGHT, AND THE WORDS WILL PRODUCE RESULTS.

THE POWER OF JUST TELLING THEM IS THAT IT DOES NOT REMAIN IN THEIR BRAIN, BUT IT REMAINS STORED IN THE SPIRIT PLANE.

THEY WILL BE REMINDED AND WILL THE MERE THOUGHT TAKES THEIR SPIRIT OUT OF THE EARTH FOR GOOD.

THE BEST PART IS THAT THOSE WHO KNOW THIS SECRET AND WILL COME TO UNDERSTAND THE SECRET WILL ACQUIRE A NEW POWER ON EARTH.

THEY WILL UNDERSTAND HOW TO COMMAND LOVED ONES OUT OF THE EARTH SPIRIT BACK INTO THE LIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE.

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, THEN THIS INFORMATION IS WORTH DYING FOR.

THE SECRET OF THE AIR WATERS; THEY REFLECT IMAGERY, AS A LAKE REFLECTS MOUNTAINS, THE SKY REFLECTS THE IMAGES OF EARTH.

THE SPIRIT SEES ALL AND CAPTURES ALL ACTIVITY IN LIGHT AND DARKNESS AND IN THOUGHT, WHICH CREATES YOUR SPIRIT BANK

A BANK OF MEMORIES AWAITS YOUR RETURN, AND IN THE LIGHT ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIVITIES ARE EXPOSED TO OTHERS.

BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IS TRANSPARENT, NOTHING CAN BE HID AND MANY HIDE FROM THE LIGHT AND CHOOSE TO HIDE IN THE VEIL OF A BODY.

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL REMAIN WITH THE EARTH ETERNALLY, THEIR SPIRIT IS ALREADY CONTMAINATED BY EVIL THOUGHTS.

THE DESIRE TO HARM OTHERS TO ACHIEVE DOMINANCE IS A VIRUS OF THE SPIRIT, IT IS NOT SEEN BY THE HUMAN EYE, BUT IS THERE.

IN THE BANK OF MEMORIES, IT REMAINS, AND ALTHOUGH ONE JUSTIFIES THEIR ACTIONS WITH SMILES BEFORE A CAMERA, TRUTH AWAITS.

A SPIRIT CAN NOT HIDE FROM TRUTH, THE BODY CAN CONCEAL AND THE TONGUE CAN DECEIVE, BUT THE SPIRIT REVEALS ALL,

NOW, THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE IS TO COME, IT IS THE REVEALING OF

TRUTH, AND IT COMES WITH A PRICE, WHICH IS ACCEPTANCE.

EARTH PROVIDES MANY INTERFERENCES THAT DISRUPT A COMMUNICATION, THIS ONE IS TO YOUR SPIRIT.

LIKE A CONVERSATION ON THE PHONE, MOVIES AND PEOPLE TALKING AROUND YOU AND CARS REVVING ENGINES DISRUPT THOUGHT.

RETURN TO THE EARTHLY DISRUPTIONS OF LIFE AND ENTERTAINMENT FOLLOWING THIS READ, BUT FOR NOW, MAINTAIN CONNECTION.

THE PLANET LIKE ALL OTHER PHYSICAL EXISTENCES HAS A BEGINNING POINT AND AN END POINT.

ALTHOUGH THE EARTH WILL NOT PERISH, THE ELEMENTS TO SUSTAIN LIFE WILL BE SHORTLY CHANGED WHERE HUMAN LIFE WILL NOT.

THE ELEMENTS OF WATER AND SOIL WILL DRY UP AND THE AIR WILL CEASE TO PROVIDE SUSTAINABLE WEATHER AND OXYGEN.

AS THE EARTH WAS DESIGNED TO FULFILL THE THOUGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS, IT IS BEGINNING TO RESPOND TO A PROPHECY.

THE COLLECTIVE WILL OF CHRISTIANITY HAS CALLED FOR A CATACLSYMIC ENDING WHERE HUMANITY WILL BE VINDICATED.

THESE THOUGHTS NOT ONLY PENETRATED THE CONSCIOUS OF THE EARTH BUT WERE RECEIVED BY THE CONSCIOUS OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE UNIVERSE IS RESPONDING TO THE COLLECTIVE DESIRES OF THE PROPHECY IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST.

AS PROPHESIZED IN THE BOOK, ALL OF HUMANITY MUST BE DESTROYED WITH THE EARTH TO VINDICATE THE INJUSTICES IN HISTORY.

IS IT A COINCIDENCE HUMANITY HAS EXPLODED IN POPULATION OVER THE LAST 200 YEARS FROM MILLIONS TO BILLIONS?

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT TECHNOLOGY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE OVER THE LAST 100 YEARS ALLOWING FOR INSTANT WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATION?

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT FLOODS, MAJOR TSUNAMIS, MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS ARE OCCURRING NOW?

WHETHER OR NOT ONE BELIEVES THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES AND CHOOSES TO WISH FOR A BETTER FATE, HUMANITY IS SCHEDULED TO PERISH.

WHETHER BY NATURAL DISASTER, BY CATACLYSMIC DOOM, BY BULLET OR TERMINAL ILLNESS, DEATH IS INEVITABLE FOR BILLIONS OF HUMANS.

THE LEAST YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO IS REMIND EVERYONE YOU CARE FOR TO PERCEIVE THE UNLIMITED IMAGINATION WITHIN THE LIGHT.

LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, NOR ARE YOU, OR THE FACT YOU ARE READING THIS, IT IS BECAUSE YOU WERE DESIGNED TO READ THIS.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 pm » by Kerrblur2


Cool :-) nice little notes! like em.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm » by TheDuck


Epic caplock Oto, is this to do with intelligent design, I only read the last line...

tl ac dr (too long and caps, didn't read) :D
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm » by Zer0


theduck wrote:Epic caplock Oto, is this to do with intelligent design, I only read the last line...

tl ac dr (too long and caps, didn't read) :D


This has to do with everything, it is fine if you only read a few of the notes, but to get the bigger picture you must assemble all of the puzzle.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm » by TheDuck


otoel wrote:
theduck wrote:Epic caplock Oto, is this to do with intelligent design, I only read the last line...

tl ac dr (too long and caps, didn't read) :D


This has to do with everything, it is fine if you only read a few of the notes, but to get the bigger picture you must assemble all of the puzzle.


So by you not answering the specific question I'm gonna deduce that it is to do with intelligent design aswell as other things, damn you and your dangling carrot! :flop:

Will read shortly.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 pm » by Truthseekerx


Last edited by Truthseekerx on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm » by Zer0


truthseekerx wrote:http://www.suddenreality.com/Research_Universe.htm


The Spirit of Truth allowed me to post this without giving credit, because of the nature of this site, whenever something like this is posted it is taken as propaganda. We do not earn nor do we want to earn a single penny from this, money is also as fake as your physical body. Our videos and posts are free for everyone to download and dsitribute. We only ask that you change nothing. So I posted this in a manner that it would be read.

Disclosure is our ultimate goal. That is our agenda.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm » by TheDuck


Ok I read most of it, I must say I get put off when I read something that seems to tell me; THIS IS DEFINITE TRUTH, when what I see is a lot of conjecture, even though I agree with some of it, that put me off.

That's my opinion anyway man, for what its worth.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm » by Zer0


theduck wrote:Ok I read most of it, I must say I get put off when I read something that seems to tell me; THIS IS DEFINITE TRUTH, when what I see is a lot of conjecture, even though I agree with some of it, that put me off.

That's my opinion anyway man, for what its worth.


Does your spirit recognize the truth? But your physical body which is simply a "veil made of meat" has been tricked into believing the illusions, so that you cannot recognize the truth even when your spirit so desperately calls for it.

We now know that the veil is being lifted and quickly, CRAVE existence within the World of Light.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook