The typical conspiracy theorist

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 am » by Flipper

anrk0207 wrote:I personally think anyone on this site has a right to view there opinions and for others to discuss it without the snide remarks and the slagging match that goes on :) that's whats wrong with the world today people trying to get one over on each other just wish some people would just chill-out and respect other views on the world . :cheers:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:02 pm » by Mediasorcerer

whiteknight2000 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:how do you know some of the elite arent satanists?there is plenty of evidence to suggest this,how do you know there arent reptilians?we have a reptile brain[inner cortex}
maybe you need to do more research!!!!!!!

what,propaganda to get us all to love our greedy overlords,wake up mate,prison planet police state is just around the corner,in case you haint noticed,or do you like having your rights persistently violated and stripped away slowly,you like being spied apon and having no privacy,for fuks sake mate,open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

i think your gullible and havent done any research,other wise youd know better.

I have been convinced we are living in a prison planet for over 10 years, and every single day I just live the same life.

1. I have never been arrested.
2. I never have been put in a camp or prison with thousands of others.
3. I havn't been told what to do by any kind of authority unless its an emergency.
4. It's hard to control croweds even if you have experience.

And prison planet is being funded by an unknown source. How does alex jones get his money? Why do you believe a wanker who said during new years eve of 1999, that we are now being attacked by russia, a nuclear war is about to start. Might be a good time to goto you bunkers.

Tell me, why do you trust and believe that?

Second of all I'll give you an example of the following I have heard about our so called "Elitists".

1. Satanists
2. Reptilians
3. Aliens
4. Baby killers
5. Nazi's
6. They want us all dead, and will stop at nothing to destroy us.

The list goes on. If they wanted us all dead we would be all dead by now. If they wanted to control us, they would have done it by now. They are more than capable to do that. And yet my friend you have not seen the other side of the world. The real earth, the cities that aren't so great, they cities are aren't really free.

The poor people of our world who drink dirty water, and could die of starvation.

And yet you live in a nice comfortable environment with clean water, food, protection, clothes, and a society that is run by democracy.

And your telling me your living a rough life? Your telling me your having it bad?

Wake up!!!

BTW the more thats posted on here, the more people that will look at this topic and seriously consider what i have to say.

why mention alex jones,?its got nothing to do with him,its obvious you find it easier not to question the ptb that are slowly stealing our rights,go back to sleep,its easier that way,theres no chemtrails,theres no ufos,no poisonous junk food,no security cameras spying on our every move,no new laws making it harder to grow fresh food,harder to travel,no scams like the financial collapse,9-11,war on terror,and all these great researchers are wrong who warn us to be aware and wake up to the slow erosion of our human rights and freedom,
SO WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN?youve got nothing to learn,

go back to sleep,everything is just fine,your free right,you havent broken the law,so you got nothing to worry about right?
boy are you in for a shock one day,but dont say you werent warned.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 pm » by Mep630

whiteknight2000 wrote:I have been convinced we are living in a prison planet for over 10 years, and every single day I just live the same life.

1. I have never been arrested.
2. I never have been put in a camp or prison with thousands of others.
3. I havn't been told what to do by any kind of authority unless its an emergency.
4. It's hard to control croweds even if you have experience.

And prison planet is being funded by an unknown source. How does alex jones get his money? Why do you believe a wanker who said during new years eve of 1999, that we are now being attacked by russia, a nuclear war is about to start. Might be a good time to goto you bunkers.

Tell me, why do you trust and believe that?

Second of all I'll give you an example of the following I have heard about our so called "Elitists".

1. Satanists
2. Reptilians
3. Aliens
4. Baby killers
5. Nazi's
6. They want us all dead, and will stop at nothing to destroy us.

The list goes on. If they wanted us all dead we would be all dead by now. If they wanted to control us, they would have done it by now. They are more than capable to do that. And yet my friend you have not seen the other side of the world. The real earth, the cities that aren't so great, they cities are aren't really free.

The poor people of our world who drink dirty water, and could die of starvation.

And yet you live in a nice comfortable environment with clean water, food, protection, clothes, and a society that is run by democracy.

And your telling me your living a rough life? Your telling me your having it bad?

Wake up!!!

BTW the more thats posted on here, the more people that will look at this topic and seriously consider what i have to say.
This topic should be the typical sheeple to be honest, because this is your life.

America is a great country and we enjoyed many great freedoms, however do not think that cant change in an instant because it can. You think you are so 'safe' but honestly you and your family are being poisoned daily. And I will start with the simple stuff to break you in bud.

1. Fluoride - think it is good for your teeth?! lol - WRONG - do you know how they make fluoride? It is the by product of Aluminum manufacture. Aluminum is probably the most toxic element you could have in your body. Water Fluoridation was pioneered in concentration camps by Hitler and Stalin, and they were not looking to have prisoners with good teeth. But dont take my word for it, you go debunk this guy =>

Upload to Disclose.tv

2. Chemtrails, everyday they are spraying heavy metals over your head, these come down to earth and poison our plants, animals, and you and your family. Here is an expert on this talking so you can see I am not making this up. =>

Upload to Disclose.tv

You have to understand, if I saw you going to drink from a pond I knew was poisoned, I would try to stop you! This is the natural human reaction for normal people, we live by helping each other. The common misconception about life, is that everything is safe and our government is looking out for you. This could not be further from the truth. And all we have to do is to go look at some things our government has dont to innocent civilians.

3. MK-ULTRA, here we have proof of our government taking Nazi brainwashing science to new levels by torturing adults and children! Dosing them with ungodly amounts of LSD and giving them electro shock or abusing them so they create split personalities in people so they can be controlled.

Upload to Disclose.tv

4. 9/11 - this is because in 1 day you had the 1st THREE STEEL buildings IN HISTORY to FAIL to FIRE and fall neatly into their FOOTPRINTS! This means that the whole building collapsed perfectly into its foundation! This takes a skilled demolition team to do, weeks to set up, and it requires that every support column be destroyed at the SAME TIME! This does not happen in nature without the uses of explosives to destroy the base of a tower. They were brought down by controlled demolitions, as hard as that is to believe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

5. The Pentagon Attack?! LOL, the most well know and the most defended military building on earth, and you believe it was hit by a CIVILIAN JET that was in the AIR over 40 min! There are tons of Generals in the Pentagon on any given day, there is no way the military would allow anything to get close to that building! The pentagon has its own air defenses, and to get within the 50 mile no fly zone around it, you need a Military friendly transponder, which civilian jets dont have!

But what about the plane crash?! What happened to the 2, multi ton TITANIUM JET ENGINES?! They just evaporated?! Sorry that would never happen, look at a Jet crash there should have been more debris.

The pentagon has over 90 CCTV cameras providing surveillance, but yet they only let out 5 frames, none of which show a plane! Why did the FBI go around and confiscate all videos of surrounding business that might have caught what happened on tape?! Not to mention even the most skilled piolet in the world could not have flown that civilian jet that low and that fast, it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is all the tip of the iceburg, I dont have time to go and spoon feed people though this stuff anymore, but I just hope I showed you enough here to doubt what happened that day and to show you that things might not be what you think. So instead of dismissing people you think are 'conspiracy' nuts, maybe you should listen to what they have to say, because maybe they can teach you something about the world you live in that could help save you and your families future freedoms.

Research you can look into -
Operation North Woods
USS Liberty False Flag Attack
Gulf of Tonkin event that never happened
Operation Paperclip - (Nazis were moved into our cia)
Hitlers Reinstag False Flag Attack
Edward Bernays - Engineering Consent
Propaganda
CIA's role in history, funding terror around the world, over throwing countries.
CIA trafficking drugs (Iran Contra Affair & other crashed CIA planes found filled with cocaine)
The Federal Reserve Scam

and there is a lot more, I suggest you look through the forums, because in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.
Last edited by Mep630 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey mep,thanx buddy,youve said it better than i can,my god,its a fuking conspiracy forum,i get the feeling that this post has some weird thing going on tho,"cough"with the person who made it,

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm » by Mep630

mediasorcerer wrote:hey mep,thanx buddy,youve said it better than i can,my god,its a fuking conspiracy forum,i get the feeling that this post has some weird thing going on tho,"cough"with the person who made it,
No I think most people think like him, and in the end we all sail or sink together. So informing people without insulting them and or ridiculing them is key, we need to pass on the knowledge so we can hopefully save all our futures. Not that I think you were being rude or anything, I just thought this was a good point to make for the other people who read these threads.

and if he is an agent or whatever, this kind of information share destroys what they are trying to accomplish in the end. You cant beat the truth. You cant bring darkness into a room full of light.

peace,

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 pm » by Unitb166er

I'll bet on my mountain of evidence and MILLIONS OF VICTIMS OF PROVABLE CRIMES OVER EMPTY PLATITUDES ANYTIME.

I'm sorry Mr Whiteknight2000 but if you are defending the government over the people then you are not a White Knight.

It does pain me to say this to a fellow human being,but you are completely 100% wrong.

Attacking the people who have the nerve to say what is wrong with our world is against every tenet of progress and advancement.

Do you a white knight have the courage to fight the Black Knights?

Do you have what it takes to be a HERO?

or go along with the criminal forces that work to destroy freedom,rights,and the intrinsic value of the human being?

i drop the Gauntlet at your feet.

What do you do now?

:look:
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey mep big respect=not loosing u cool is imperative,very excellent valid point, :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm » by 99socks

whiteknight2000 wrote:I just thought I would post a topic and raise this issue. There are people out there with their own agendas. There are alot of them out there.

They are here to either troll or just want to cause confusion or chaos. I think its about time we start to really start questioning everyones motives. Because it doesn't take much to convince something on anything you want them to believe.

Anyway this is your average conversation here on DTV. At least an example of one.

Guy1: The government is implanting microchips in our children's teeth through this new bill!

Guy2: I just read that bill..it is just a call for people to be made more aware of tooth decay and give information about tartar control...also gives a discount to poor familys for basic dental care...

Guy1: Your a government disinfo agent for trying to cloud the issue!

Guy2: ...just read the bill...what evidence do you have of this microchip thing?

Guy1: Only government agents demand evidence! I am going to make a youtube video on the government agents all over the place!

So ya...basically, its the new cool way for a conspiracy theorist to dismiss the other side of the conversation. Sometimes, people do disagree significantly about a subject and thats about it. Also, people do have agenda's overall..such as partisan cheerleading or denial of a simple dissatisfaction with wanting it to be more (or less) complex.

I want people to be aware of this. America has its enemies as well. What if there isn't a big bad EVIL empire out there that wants to kill all of humanity. If they wanted to do that, they may as well have caused a nuclear war during the cold war.

See where I'm going here.

Do you really think American's are NAZI's? Or Obama, or the big Elitists? That could very well be propaganda, and most of you have fallen for that. You see you might think you have all woken up, but really your just falling for all of those old tricks, but renewed.

And the reason why there's alot of Anti America propaganda going around is because Iran and Israel want to take America down, and the only way to eliminate America is from within. They won't be able to win against them with a war, but they might win a propaganda war with them.

What I'm trying to say is that there are trolls on here that want to have a laugh and make people believe certain theories, and if they are proved wrong, they will accuse that person of being a disinfo agent. Which is a very easy excuse.

There are many members on here that do that a lot. And those members should be questioned of their motives.

Something to really think about guys.

Video of the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4 - learning to speak tea bag.

This is the tea party's real motives. They are funded heavily by insurance companies, to bring down obama's health care system. And it worked, and you have all been conned.

The same goes for this forum. People on here con you into believing anything, and the only way to convince someone is tell a good story, and the best stories are always the most dramatic.

While I cannot agree with your dismissive-ness of some of these topics, I can completely empathize with your frustration of naive, hot-headed fools.

:hiho:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm » by The57ironman

(quote)The people who don't do any research are the gullible ones, and will easily believe what anyone tells them. Those are the ones to look out for the most.

?????????

i've had my eyebrows up since his first post

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Previous