The typical conspiracy theorist

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 am » by Whiteknight2000

I just thought I would post a topic and raise this issue. There are people out there with their own agendas. There are alot of them out there.

They are here to either troll or just want to cause confusion or chaos. I think its about time we start to really start questioning everyones motives. Because it doesn't take much to convince something on anything you want them to believe.

Anyway this is your average conversation here on DTV. At least an example of one.

Guy1: The government is implanting microchips in our children's teeth through this new bill!

Guy2: I just read that bill..it is just a call for people to be made more aware of tooth decay and give information about tartar control...also gives a discount to poor familys for basic dental care...

Guy1: Your a government disinfo agent for trying to cloud the issue!

Guy2: ...just read the bill...what evidence do you have of this microchip thing?

Guy1: Only government agents demand evidence! I am going to make a youtube video on the government agents all over the place!

So ya...basically, its the new cool way for a conspiracy theorist to dismiss the other side of the conversation. Sometimes, people do disagree significantly about a subject and thats about it. Also, people do have agenda's overall..such as partisan cheerleading or denial of a simple dissatisfaction with wanting it to be more (or less) complex.

I want people to be aware of this. America has its enemies as well. What if there isn't a big bad EVIL empire out there that wants to kill all of humanity. If they wanted to do that, they may as well have caused a nuclear war during the cold war.

See where I'm going here.

Do you really think American's are NAZI's? Or Obama, or the big Elitists? That could very well be propaganda, and most of you have fallen for that. You see you might think you have all woken up, but really your just falling for all of those old tricks, but renewed.

And the reason why there's alot of Anti America propaganda going around is because Iran and Israel want to take America down, and the only way to eliminate America is from within. They won't be able to win against them with a war, but they might win a propaganda war with them.

What I'm trying to say is that there are trolls on here that want to have a laugh and make people believe certain theories, and if they are proved wrong, they will accuse that person of being a disinfo agent. Which is a very easy excuse.

There are many members on here that do that a lot. And those members should be questioned of their motives.

Something to really think about guys.

Video of the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4 - learning to speak tea bag.

This is the tea party's real motives. They are funded heavily by insurance companies, to bring down obama's health care system. And it worked, and you have all been conned.

The same goes for this forum. People on here con you into believing anything, and the only way to convince someone is tell a good story, and the best stories are always the most dramatic.
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Bravo! Bravissimo! Wellcome on stage...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 am » by Shendao

I am in agreement with you WhiteKnight, it sometimes smacks of schoolyard tactics where, if you disagree, you become 'the problem'.

I've been on the sidelines at DTv for ages before signing up, but I 'get' the clique now and have generally gone back to watching. Not worth the grief.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 am » by Mediasorcerer

im sorry to kill your party,but there is no typical conspiracy theorist,
and anyway,can you blame folks for being suspicious,?
we have a government that does what it wants,doesnt even ask us do we want or like what there doing[ie body scanners,cameras in streets,etc]is is known to straight out lie to us,over and over,that condones selling us poisons dressed up as food[mc dogfoods]send our families to fight wars with folks we dont evn know or necessarily hate,and KILLS people who invent free energy,[browns gas etc]who discover there lies,and who expose them,

your example is piss poor,nothing like dtv mate,
we know who the agenda fukkers are here,
i give dtvers enough credit to make up there own minds on what they want to believe,regardless,
i notice you just joined?
perhaps you should spend a bit more time here before you judge the good folks who inhabit this corner of the web.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 am » by Whiteknight2000

I think all we have to do is educate the members on here on how to do proper research on subjects rather than believe what everyone says.

If you are reading this forum, you have access to the internet. If you have access to the Internet then you have no excuse not to do some research.

The people who don't do any research are the gullible ones, and will easily believe what anyone tells them. Those are the ones to look out for the most.

So to solve the problems here on the forums, I reccomend we have a pinned topic on here guiding people on how to research properly, and give certain links that will educate them.

Otherwise we might be facing a future full of adults believing the following.

The Elitists and bankers are "Nazi's", "Satanists", "Eat's babies", "Want to kill us all".
Reptilians exist and want to eat us for their dinner.

Think about it. Doesn't that sound like propaganda to you? That's exactly what the media printed during world war 1. They basically said the germans were exactly that.

So what if the whole Elitist, NWO, and Banker thing is really a propaganda ploy? I mean most people should have all recognised that by now.

However they don't want to because

1. They are more fortunate than us
2. They are rich, and if they are rich that means they are gready, and their money is blood money.
3. They have a better life than us, so that gives us the excuse to put them down, and tease them.
4. They run the show. If they don't do what we want them to do we can fire them, or destroy them by posting a nasty article in the newspapers.

That's pretty much our attitude globally towards to people who are in charge of this planet.

And barely anyone has ever thought about this, or brought this up.

Just because an argument doesn't sound right, or isn't someones belief systems dosen't mean its wrong.

Makes you think doesn't it? We all need to think clearly, and I think its time we start educating ourselves again, rather than making up an entire new world where no one trust's anyone, and the entire population is angry with people who are more successful than them.

P.S - I havn't just joined. I have been reading this forum for years, and I didn't post much, and I have made my own judgements

There are many people on here are are child like, and come up with crap which is baseless, and convince people of a theory like "Reptilians are here, they want to eat us for lunch, and are controlling the world, and are eating our babies".

If you have read up on your history the 1930's would have been the world time ever over the course of the last 200 years.

It was a time gangsters ruled the world, and alcohol was illegal, and it was sold in the black market. People were killed on the streets doing nothing about it, in broad daylight, and there were many assassinations, and bank robberies, plus there was a depression.

Now you guy's who haven't lived through that are convincing all of us that times are bad, and we have never lived through a worse time.

Then you guy's are saying the end of the world is coming, and every single day, and week there's a new doomsday theory. And of course when that dosen't happen. You think up of an excuse like.

"Oh they were given an offer they couldn't refuse and that's why there isn't any doom". Stuff like that. Or there are no excuses given at all because we are all expected to forget it and move on to the next prediction.
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

how do you know some of the elite arent satanists?there is plenty of evidence to suggest this,how do you know there arent reptilians?we have a reptile brain[inner cortex}
maybe you need to do more research!!!!!!!

what,propaganda to get us all to love our greedy overlords,wake up mate,prison planet police state is just around the corner,in case you haint noticed,or do you like having your rights persistently violated and stripped away slowly,you like being spied apon and having no privacy,for fuks sake mate,open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

i think your gullible and havent done any research,other wise youd know better.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 am » by Mediasorcerer

and i think you are expressing your guilty conscience here by putting your shit on dtvers,its you with the agenda,

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 am » by Whiteknight2000

mediasorcerer wrote:how do you know some of the elite arent satanists?there is plenty of evidence to suggest this,how do you know there arent reptilians?we have a reptile brain[inner cortex}

what,propaganda to get us all to love our greedy overlords,wake up mate,prison planet police state is just around the corner,in case you haint noticed,or do you like having your rights persistently violated and stripped away slowly,you like being spied apon and having no privacy,for fuks sake mate,open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been convinced we are living in a prison planet for over 10 years, and every single day I just live the same life.

1. I have never been arrested.
2. I never have been put in a camp or prison with thousands of others.
3. I havn't been told what to do by any kind of authority unless its an emergency.
4. It's hard to control croweds even if you have experience.

And prison planet is being funded by an unknown source. How does alex jones get his money? Why do you believe a wanker who said during new years eve of 1999, that we are now being attacked by russia, a nuclear war is about to start. Might be a good time to goto you bunkers.

Tell me, why do you trust and believe that?

Second of all I'll give you an example of the following I have heard about our so called "Elitists".

1. Satanists
2. Reptilians
3. Aliens
4. Baby killers
5. Nazi's
6. They want us all dead, and will stop at nothing to destroy us.

The list goes on. If they wanted us all dead we would be all dead by now. If they wanted to control us, they would have done it by now. They are more than capable to do that. And yet my friend you have not seen the other side of the world. The real earth, the cities that aren't so great, they cities are aren't really free.

The poor people of our world who drink dirty water, and could die of starvation.

And yet you live in a nice comfortable environment with clean water, food, protection, clothes, and a society that is run by democracy.

And your telling me your living a rough life? Your telling me your having it bad?

Wake up!!!

BTW the more thats posted on here, the more people that will look at this topic and seriously consider what i have to say.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 am » by Punjedi

whiteknight2000 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:how do you know some of the elite arent satanists?there is plenty of evidence to suggest this,how do you know there arent reptilians?we have a reptile brain[inner cortex}

I have been convinced we are living in a prison planet for over 10 years, and every single day I just live the same life.

1. I have never been arrested.
2. I never have been put in a camp or prison with thousands of others.
3. I havn't been told what to do by any kind of authority unless its an emergency.
4. It's hard to control croweds even if you have experience.

And prison planet is being funded by an unknown source. How does alex jones get his money? Why do you believe a wanker who said during new years eve of 1999, that we are now being attacked by russia, a nuclear war is about to start. Might be a good time to goto you bunkers.

Tell me, why do you trust and believe that?

Second of all I'll give you an example of the following I have heard about our so called "Elitists".

1. Satanists
2. Reptilians
3. Aliens
4. Baby killers
5. Nazi's
6. They want us all dead, and will stop at nothing to destroy us.

The list goes on. If they wanted us all dead we would be all dead by now. If they wanted to control us, they would have done it by now. They are more than capable to do that. And yet my friend you have not seen the other side of the world. The real earth, the cities that aren't so great, they cities are aren't really free.

The poor people of our world who drink dirty water, and could die of starvation.

And yet you live in a nice comfortable environment with clean water, food, protection, clothes, and a society that is run by democracy.

And your telling me your living a rough life? Your telling me your having it bad?

Wake up!!!

BTW the more thats posted on here, the more people that will look at this topic and seriously consider what i have to say.

I don't know what input your looking for in a response. A post like this would generally end with ...[/rant] :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 am » by Anrk0207

I personally think anyone on this site has a right to view there opinions and for others to discuss it without the snide remarks and the slagging match that goes on :) that's whats wrong with the world today people trying to get one over on each other just wish some people would just chill-out and respect other views on the world . :cheers:

Next