The UFO Landing at Holloman AFB story behin Close Encounters

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

This story inspired the ending of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Looks like thier seems to be alot of UFO sighting near that base

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 am » by Nervousnjerky

Gordo Cooper ,One of the original Mercury astronaughts.tells a story about filming a landing at Holloman AFB of a ufo. He would have been a T.D.Y. there. Nice fit.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 3:13 am » by Lowsix

I gew up there, dont doubt it at all.

But in twenty years of living there, and speaking with all sorts of people on and off base, civilian and air force, i only managed to ever get a sly smirk from a high speed Civilian Military cameraman (missile tests) and two legit sightings reports..one from a deer hunter on Mcgregor range, where ive hunted..(old missile testing site) and another who lived off highway 82, and said that there were two silver matte grey disks with no seams or bolts, that flew up a canyon he was surveying. They flew up from the bottom of a 3-400 foot ravine, flying slowly along the bottom, until they got to his elevation. He was in a clearing, and said they came within a hundred yards of him, and stopped. He became afraid and fired a pistol into the air, and he said they almost literally disappeared before his eyes, and he received a slight electrical shock..as they blurred off..or away. I aproached him to ask, so he wasnt out pitching this story. He bought an old house of ours.

Other than that, no one ive ever spoken with has seen anything super suspicious, but that whole area is military..the entire length of the state running north and south in about a 100 mile wide strip between the two mountain ranges. Very convenient to test missiles away from the public eye.

While in an Air Force Road block between elpaso and el cruces, i once saw a missile transverse the entire horizon in about three seconds. Fastest thing ive ever seen.
They have some crazy shit im positive out there...

Although right now, Holloman is mostly home to the Stealth Bomber, and are not as closely tied to the strategic testing, although they still operate and maintain the Missile Range.

I would say that mr Cooper is about as unimpeachable as it gets, as far as witnesses...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 am » by Nervousnjerky

I agree, what would be his modivatioin to invent the story? Even as far up the ladder he woulda been in 65. He claimed to never have heard about the film again. Shows a hint of the compartmentalization<sp? needed to keep a lid on stories like this. edit . Mr Cooper's account is far briefer than this account. No communication took place.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871