The Unanswerable Questions

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm » by Lowsix


I guess you have such a strong need to derail this, i have no choice but to address it..
I tried to let it all go, but here youare beating the drum...mods priveledge i guess..

Troll2rocks wrote:You never even implied that SeriousCitizen and NewEarthMan were the same person ?


No, i certainly did no such fucking thing.
Ive known who Nem is for a LONG time.

Troll2rocks wrote:Or that most of the members on here are controlled by a dozen or so people who are all acting out multiple personas ? Really ?.


Agian, no, what i DID do, was say that YOUR banning of Already dead, and his attendant FIVE self-admitted personas went a long way to confirm that indeed, there is a percentage of members who are not what they seem. It was you two who misrepresented what i said, to use the 'ridiculous" angle to dispute everything i said, despite both of you having extensive experience with these personas...a LOT of them.


Troll2rocks wrote:I tell you what, if you say you are deeply sorry for calling me an asshole, and that I am your master and god. I will not ban you permanently. Whadaya say ? :cheers:


Dont hold your breath.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm » by Seriouscitizen


I love you guys :love:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5250
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Earth - Sucks & Blows

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm » by Evildweeb


Image



This isn't a suggestion, it's merely pointing out the obvious.




:cheers:




.
Image
.
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 pm » by Troll2rocks


Lowsix wrote:I guess you have such a strong need to derail this, i have no choice but to address it..
I tried to let it all go, but here youare beating the drum...mods priveledge i guess..

Troll2rocks wrote:You never even implied that SeriousCitizen and NewEarthMan were the same person ?


No, i certainly did no such fucking thing.
Ive known who Nem is for a LONG time.

Troll2rocks wrote:Or that most of the members on here are controlled by a dozen or so people who are all acting out multiple personas ? Really ?.


Agian, no, what i DID do, was say that YOUR banning of Already dead, and his attendant FIVE self-admitted personas went a long way to confirm that indeed, there is a percentage of members who are not what they seem. It was you two who misrepresented what i said, to use the 'ridiculous" angle to dispute everything i said, despite both of you having extensive experience with these personas...a LOT of them.


Troll2rocks wrote:I tell you what, if you say you are deeply sorry for calling me an asshole, and that I am your master and god. I will not ban you permanently. Whadaya say ? :cheers:


Dont hold your breath.



Low nobody manipulated anything. :roll:

Actually you are right, you were warning NEM that serious was a fictional person. Not that they were the same person. My mistake, which I gracefully retract. Everything else still stands though.

Now, as for the asshole apology... I am waiting. You have ten minutes to make a full retraction of that statement or I will destroy and smite thee oh evil one.

Image

Also, you have to say how much you love me, AND BE SINCERE OR YOUR FUCKED! :cheers:
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm » by Lowsix


And to Serious..

Since Troll has needlessly made it necessary...
AND considering i have addressed it already.. elsewhere..

I will once again..wholeheartedly, and enthusiastically admit
that i jumped to conclusions about you.


However, i remain entirely unapologetic
for how and why i came to those thoughts.

And...furthermore..
I AM glad that you and NEM met.
I have no doubt it made for some of his more memorable memories.

whatever comes of it..
it was a win for both of you in my book.

Meeting real humans halfway across the world is kickass no matter what.







@Troll...do whatever you think you gotta do.

You have my FULL blessing to satisfy yourself
at whoever's expense...for whatever reason
regardless how off-topic you're being..
while threatening me for whatever reason...
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:37 pm » by Troll2rocks


Jesus Low, I ain't going to ban ya you dumb fuck. What the fuck have you done recently to deserve a ban ? :roll: Are you aware of a concept called humour. I was genuinely joking so you can stop fighting back the tears now. :cheers: :hugging: :banana: :dancing:
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:44 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Lowsix wrote:And to Serious..

Since Troll has needlessly made it necessary...
AND considering i have addressed it already.. elsewhere..

I will once again..wholeheartedly, and enthusiastically admit
that i jumped to conclusions about you.


However, i remain entirely unapologetic
for how and why i came to those thoughts.

And...furthermore..
I AM glad that you and NEM met.
I have no doubt it made for some of his more memorable memories.

whatever comes of it..
it was a win for both of you in my book.

Meeting real humans halfway across the world is kickass no matter what.







@Troll...do whatever you think you gotta do.

You have my FULL blessing to satisfy yourself
at whoever's expense...for whatever reason
regardless how off-topic you're being..
while threatening me for whatever reason...


Thank you Low, i deeply appreciate your comments made on this thread. Seriously. Because i know you mean well with NEM. And you are right he is kind, heartfull, smart and especially BRAVE.

As a thank you:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8850
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 pm » by Troll2rocks


@Serious, while we all wait anxiously for the outcome of the cyber romance saga to start or conclude can we be treated to a bit of a tease of upcoming events ? :love:

Image


That gif, is wrong on so many levels :?
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5973
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm » by Newearthman


I sure gave this thread the right title... :headscratch:


I wish I could be in love with everyone too and to tell you the truth I feel the same way Low6 and T2R's does about it :vomit:

Low, your bang on, now you guys know what I'm dealing with here...Do nothing or try harder :ohno:




Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Newearthman wrote:
I wish I could be in love with everyone too and to tell you the truth I feel the same way Low6 and T2R's does about it :vomit:


? :headscratch:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook