The Unanswerable Questions

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:I sure gave this thread the right title... :headscratch:

I wish I could be in love with everyone too and to tell you the truth I feel the same way Low6 and T2R's does about it :vomit:

Low, your bang on, now you guys know what I'm dealing with here...Do nothing or try harder :ohno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The message is clear, make more effort but leave her alone. :lol:

I am just kidding. I think maybe she want's to take things slow and steady, probably because rushing into things can be just as disastrous as not doing anything at all. I think I get where she is coming from, some may be lost in her translation of putting it across, not everyone has the same way of getting a point across. It's different everywhere.

Well she loves you so there is that, but she also loves me :? and Otoel and someone called ufo1 ? :? whoever the fuck that is. However, I think she has a higher place for you in her heart than she does an insane forum troll a spoilt prat or mr ufo1 :?

Now I know she said she can walk down the street and fall in love 30 times in the space of a minute, just ignore that and concentrate on what is the right thing to do, and that is masturbating. She can never take that from you, she can be yours now and every night forever. :peep:

No the truth is, the important part is communication, if that fails all fails. So long as you talk and express and relate, their is hope. If that ends there is non and never was. Bear that in mind.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Life is a marathon

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 pm » by Newearthman

This is me...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:bang;

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am » by Newearthman

Lowsix wrote:Dutch women, and this one in particular, are not particularly sentimental, and romantic for it's own sake. They are protected, and cynical, and you are the polar opposite. It fels like to me there will always be a wall in place (of her own construction) that will not allow you the total freedom, and intimacy, affection and safety you deserve.

That is brilliant my friend, so true!

:clapper: :pray: :clapper: :pray:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 am » by Evildweeb

This thread is called "The Unanswerable Question"

So, don't try to answer.....epic fail buddies..............

Just saying, cheers buddies :cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am » by Newearthman

Dude, that is what philosophy is all about, talking endlessly about peoples perceptions of life...Man did this thread ever get derailed.
Newearthman wrote:I'm in another one of those moods today, you know, the one where you wonder what the point of it all is. Searching through the internet I find, yet again, nobody else has the answers either (maybe Alan Watts, who I have been listening to a lot today), but no one has a definite answer, it seems as tho we all just make up our own reasons for being alive.

So what are we being "groomed" for by living in these bodies? Does anyone else feel like we are missing some divine direction in life? I believe we are. Something about us is being suppressed in my opinion. Why are we so isolated? I feel like it must be a cosmic conspiracy of some sort.

Maybe Earth is a training planet for more advanced planetary societies that the people who "graduate" Earth will go to in the next life...It's hard for me to make any sense of our current state of being or the structure of the afterlife. Most of us have heard many stories about near death experiences that tell us that our relationships with our fellow man and our environment is what matters most when we die. I feel that it's our relationships with other life forms that matters most and when we die we will experience what it felt like for the other creatures that we interacted with so treat other lifeforms, no matter their size or function in life, the way you would like to be treated...This is the biggest philosophy I subscribe to, everything else is a blur to me.

So what or where is the destination of this life...Where did our spirit come from and where is it going?

I would like some feedback to the unanswerable questions please!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your still the best T2R's
:pray:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 am » by Zer0

For cocks sake! Two words : Bang her! Then you will know between good and evil..
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:12 am » by Newearthman

Otoel wrote:For cocks sake! Two words : Bang her! Then you will know between good and evil..

If it were only that simple :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:30 am » by Newdawnrising

No, No, No! don't listen to Otto, that's his answer for everything, BANG ER! Newt don't give her the satisfaction, it's is not your fault that you are a sensitive fellow, and she isn't into that. WALK!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 am » by Zer0

Newdawnrising wrote:No, No, No! don't listen to Otto, that's his answer for everything, BANG ER! Newt don't give her the satisfaction, it's is not your fault that you are a sensitive fellow, and she isn't into that. WALK!

Sounds like someone cant get it up.... :roll:

My plan always works, why do you think I am still single?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext