The Unanswerable Questions

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Poooooot wrote:As a complete outsider to this whole thing, I have no emotion investment in this whatsoever. However, because it all being played out for the entire public to see, and the fact that I have too much time on my hands today and spent far too long reading all this BS, I feel like I have the right to inject my opinion.

First, it's is painfully obvious that SC is eating up all this attention. She's thriving in it, rolling around in it, soaking up every bit of male-given attention she can. The best comparison I can give is how a dog rolls around in his own filth. It's disgusting to everyone around, but he fucking loves it. He doesn't see an issue with it, but it's a huge mess that eventually has to be cleaned up.

To NEM, stop feeding her ego. Listen to lowsix. She doesn't want you, she only wants the attention you give her. Don't take her use of the word "love" by your definition. She throws that word around a lot. It clearly means more to you than it does to her.

And SC, let this man move on. Quit stringing him along, playing with his emotions like they're a damn toy. And mother-to-mother, what on Earth were you thinking letting a strange man stay in your home with your children?! :censored:

Conduit closing....

Can I first ask you if this is out of genuine concern or are you just stating your opinion just for the sake of boredom?

Since you think you got this thing all figured out by just the words displayed on DTV,. (because obviously this is solely how me and NEM communicate? w.t.f.) Then why don't you start actually READ OUR WORDS. You have an opinion formed by an opinion that is again formed by assumptions gattered from reading between the lines of me and NEM's communication on DTV. I's sorry if i might strike off as a little indifferent. Its not personal believe me. I'm just kind of bored with these assumptions.
Yes i let friends stay over at my house if i can help them save hundreds of dollars on hotel costs. Sue me for being such a bad attention whore person. please. And while i'm at it ill be sure to apologize for some people talking to me or liking me too.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 pm » by Spock

Titties! Titties! Titties! Titties! Titties!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 pm » by Poooooot

Seriouscitizen wrote:Can I first ask you if this is out of genuine concern or are you just stating your opinion just for the sake of boredom?

Genuine concern for NEM, yes.

Spock wrote:Image

Titties! Titties! Titties! Titties! Titties!

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Poooooot wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Can I first ask you if this is out of genuine concern or are you just stating your opinion just for the sake of boredom?

Genuine concern for NEM, yes.

Can't believe i went to all this trouble hehehe :ugeek: . I guess its because i am a sensitive person. And I care for NEM to. So i don't like it if these assumptions are being made. Yes i do probably have a different point of view of many in things including love. Wich i believe is unconditional and the core of our inspiration of life. This may sound corny to some but I truly believe it. And to disregard my own 'feelings' is to disclaim trusting myself. And i do trust myself and i thank myself for that too. You know i don't put effort (here) in people trying to make them understand me and therefore hold back and apologize for my behaviour. Because ive seen how free will works. Ive seen how people are always 'eager' to feed just by sprewing there 'opinions' based on there own emotional garbage and insecurities. Ive made that mistake too when i was an adolescent and probably even unconsciously in present times now and than. Call me a new age hippie, but being unconscious and in fear will attrack all the things you need to learn to NOT be in fear. And how silly it is how we condition and reflect ourselfs trough all these dogma's.

So i made this little collection of NEM's quotes

and BEHOLD. You will BELIEVE to understand by reading these words, wich you will filter trough YOUR OWN REFLECTION of reality.

What this all was is a grand lesson of love, a blue print if you will, for finding and excepting love in lonely times. We are all getting tired of being uninspired and constantly working for tomorrow only to wait for another tomorrow. How grand it is to follow your dreams and desires in an unfiltered, child like manner. It is refreshing to the soul to put your self in a vulnerable and risky situation in order to follow your heart. I knew after the first two weeks with Serious that I wasn't the "one" she was looking for but like her I still feel like I love her even tho we wouldn't make it in a relationship. I take great pride in my role or making her feel special and loved. I was just a gentle introduction to her new life of awareness. My short relationship with Serious was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never regret it. I hope that we can be an example to others on how to follow your dreams and passion no matter what the obstacle!

Thanks buddy, I'm glad our story has touched you in some way.

Let me be totally clear...Serious never encouraged me to do anything! It was all me, she was only brave enough to except the idea. I chose her and courted her. She is an outstanding female and in no way manipulative. She has a very warm heart and is a loving mother.

Troll2rocks wrote:
NEM, Serious"ly I feel sorry and embarrassed for both of you.

However, you were warned, by many, repeatedly, and the blaMe is on both of you for making it all such an overtly public spectacle. Shameless it was. Brave and bold, but shameless.

Maybe you don't get it...I always knew what I was getting myself into and I embraced it as did Serious...There's nothing to be sorry or ashamed about. It was a beautiful experience and I could not have met a better woman...Case closed!

This has been a funny read for me this morning...I have discovered that I really don't give a shit about our modern society and technology; all I care about is love, without it I'm just and empty sack of gooey flesh, wandering around like a zombie looking for my next meal. I could die a happy man right now because I found love!

Hey Socks, it's not the big deal your making it out to be. I put myself out on the line because I have nothing to lose and I do exaggerate my naivete at times as I "play the fool", just because I am bored and unsatisfied with my mundane life. Meeting with Serious was the best experience I could have ever asked for and I'm proud of myself for doing it. I truly love her and wish her all the best. As for the internet scam I didn't lose anything and yes I was wrapped up in the fantasy of being special and desirable. You see I'm deeply unsatisfied with the everyday system of industrial progress that we have to live through in order to make a living and I crave extra ordinary experience. Maybe I needed that bit of inspiration to carry on with my life. At least now I know that I love love, one of the few passions I have left in this life.

Oh, and thanks for caring about me :wink: :hugging:

Hey T2R's, you and Serious actually made me lmfao, even Low's and Sock's concern over me made me smile. I appreciate everyone and have no hard feelings. Serious and I already had a couple moments of closure with our time together, especially our goodbyes in Amsterdam. I made that video as a solute to Serious and a closure to our short but passionate relationship. She has raised the bar for me and I thank her!

No bad feelings from me towards anyone!

Thanks Mr. 6, my hats off to you. I do feel like I accomplished a goal of inspiring others through the experience of finding my own inspiration. Like Serious I have a totally different view about how life should be and it involves returning to nature and self sustainability, this is what I admire most about her, that what drew me towards her like a magnet. We are both dreamers and revolutionists living humble lives. I don't have a clue what's next for me, I'm living day by day, but at least I have a good job that I can always turn to. Still I feel like there is another adventure just waiting for me around the corner, time will tell...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm » by Tuor10

Wow.
DTV is a jack of all trades.

:flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am » by Sentientseed

Newearthman wrote:This is T2R's and I creating an epic love song...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Personally, this is my favorite post in the entire thread. Not that I didn't enjoy other's post for a variety of reasons.

I've been absent even from lurking for a while so I really have no basis to comment but for some reason feel the desire to. :)

On paths to self discovery....Filters can become positives or negatives. Some are physical some are not. Some may be innate and some may be imposed consciously or not. Lopping off the filters may be a choice some make...others not. In some instances some may feel the need to lop off the filters as they feel those filters limit growth and choice. Once lopped off, one can be met with a rush of input that may at first seem pleasurably intoxicating. In the same instance, too much choice and input can lead one to further uncertainty of a variety of things including what choice to make. It may leave one with a need to reapply filters even if they desire not to.

I would imagine most would agree that there is a variety of definitions for the term love and that at any given point we may invoke the term to encompass varying degrees and ideas of how we feel toward something. Being explicit in relaying these thoughts and the degree of such seem best when we present it to others. If one is lost in uncertainty or their own ambiguity...at least relaying that seems better than leaving things open to complete interpretation.

Being uncertain but having the desire to be certain seems the norm. Most any interpretation could be perceived as plausible. Losing out on one instance may make it difficult to make a definitive choice. But at some point, that choice will be made even if we choose not to make a choice.

Applying mumbo jumbo filters now.

I'd bet they are grown enough to figure it out themselves and have a working basis between them already without our ummm "inciteful" input. ;)

Happy experiences in y'all's paths! May they have collided for the better regardless of any perception.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Previous