The Unanswerable Questions

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 am » by Newearthman

I'm in another one of those moods today, you know, the one where you wonder what the point of it all is. Searching through the internet I find, yet again, nobody else has the answers either (maybe Alan Watts, who I have been listening to a lot today), but no one has a definite answer, it seems as tho we all just make up our own reasons for being alive.

So what are we being "groomed" for by living in these bodies? Does anyone else feel like we are missing some divine direction in life? I believe we are. Something about us is being suppressed in my opinion. Why are we so isolated? I feel like it must be a cosmic conspiracy of some sort.

Maybe Earth is a training planet for more advanced planetary societies that the people who "graduate" Earth will go to in the next life...It's hard for me to make any sense of our current state of being or the structure of the afterlife. Most of us have heard many stories about near death experiences that tell us that our relationships with our fellow man and our environment is what matters most when we die. I feel that it's our relationships with other life forms that matters most and when we die we will experience what it felt like for the other creatures that we interacted with so treat other lifeforms, no matter their size or function in life, the way you would like to be treated...This is the biggest philosophy I subscribe to, everything else is a blur to me.

So what or where is the destination of this life...Where did our spirit come from and where is it going?

I would like some feedback to the unanswerable questions please!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 3:48 am » by Troll2rocks

FFS. I thought your answer was love, to everything. What gives ? Where is the love ? You and serious citizen together now ? Ain't seen her on here in ages, did you scare her away man :( lol

:peep:
:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 am » by Newearthman

Ya love is still my fuel for life, it's what I live for. I feel isolated from love right now I guess...I don't know :?

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 am » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:Ya love is still my fuel for life, it's what I live for. I feel isolated from love right now I guess...I don't know :?

So you two not an item then ? Because... :? well it was all over this site just months ago, it was actually the only thing on here for a while, so I feel like I have been watching a reality series and have been deprived of the finale :( Wedding, tears, or murder ?

My god, please tell me it ain't the " good friend zone " :o because if it is, let me just tell ya, that is woman code for I can do better. Which can only be resolved by either a large bank account, or emotional blackmail. Or failing all of those, murder.

Well you live love and learn. If you are not loving, you are either learning or living. :cheers:

Seriously though, let us know what happened, because as I said to you months ago, now we are invested and you spawned and thrust this reality courtship upon us. So we want to know ?.

Tell us every sordid detail and let us bask in your misery :flop: as this is what your audience wants. Nay, demands of you!. It's the rules :rtft:

I hope you two get together man that would be cool, but If you don't I am banning both of you for wasting my time and that of the rest of DTV and filling up precious forum space with infatuated illogical romantic strewn irrational love vomit.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 6:00 am » by Newearthman

I have to respect Seriouscitizens right to privacy...What I can say is that I love her and I don't know if I will ever see her again or if she even wants to be with me in a romantic relationship. I am left to ponder that with the rest of dtv and "god". If she opened the door I would walk through it, that is all I know.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 6:17 am » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:I have to respect Seriouscitizens right to privacy...What I can say is that I love her and I don't know if I will ever see her again or if she even wants to be with me in a romantic relationship. I am left to ponder that with the rest of dtv and "god". If she opened the door I would walk through it, that is all I know.

Ahhh fuck! What a downer man, what else is on.

Sounds pretty rough man. Thought you two were in love. :( That sounds grim. Well you were warned to take things easily and steadily, well by pretty much everyone. So I refrain from using that sentence that starts with "I" and ends with "So".

Honestly that sounds pretty sad. :cry:

I am still fucking banning you though, you know what with wasting my time n all. :(

Bye :hugging: :cheers:

Just kidding. Man up! Grow a pair, go for it 100% at least then you will know one way or another 100%. Fucking go for it man!. Whatever it takes, if it is not meant to be and the feelings are not returned well then you tried everything you could. Sometimes all it takes is that one extra push.

Here is an open secret that nobody really pays attention to. Women love to be chased. It makes them feel desirable.

I hope you succeed, but don't fail because you didn't give it your absolute all. If you are going to fail, fail because it was never possible. Then your goals are set to a higher standard for next time.

Your therapy will continue after the break... EXCLUSIVELY on Disclose TV :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 6:22 am » by Newearthman

Well this thread wasn't supposed to be about her but rest assured, I have not given up on her, time will tell, I've done everything in my power to manifest a connection between us and I have accomplished at least that much...the rest is up to her for now. Visiting her was the best decision of my life, I have no regrets!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 am » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:Well this thread wasn't supposed to be about her but rest assured, I have not given up on her, time will tell, I've done everything in my power to manifest a connection between us and I have accomplished at least that much...the rest is up to her for now.

LAME

It is that thinking that will never make it happen. She will not make the decision by you just waiting. Of that you can be guaranteed. Instead, make her feel highly wanted, which is what she is I assume because you do not say you love someone with all that implies if you do not want that person in your life. Make her feel like there is no other person on earth man. International flowers. Cards. letters. Phone calls messages. All telling her how special she is, and not pressuring her for sex etc lol. Buy a credit card, start buying her amazing stuff that you will have to spend the rest of your life paying off. Like a golden boat or some shit. That will show dedication. Cut off a part of your body and mail it to her, this will show devotion. Failing that, stalk and watch her every move, you know so it keeps her safe n stuff.

In other words, foot out of your ass and go make some gravy.

You were confident enough to make this all public and share your combined love. So you should follow through with those standards of confidence.

Where is serious at has she left here ?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 am » by Newearthman

No, she still posts daily. I can't make her love me; all I can do is be her friend and after our youth leaves us what left do you have but friendship?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Newearthman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 am » by Malogg

Friendship is nice but you really wanna be the guy on her arm . :wink:

Maybe friendship is a start but maybe she is waiting for you to make your move

You have the ball so what are you waiting for dec 21st ?

Go get her tiger

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Next