The UNDECIDED Voter, makes a decision

PostFri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 pm » by Hesop

You all know that old saying, right? "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Well, it happens to mean a lot. It very well applies to our election candidates here. When it comes to politics, I consider myself an average guy. I don't have time to sit at the computer all day trying to sort out all the bullsh#t from reality. There were things at the onset that pi**ed me off. While I had thought that McCain may be a contender, he came out of the gate showing us all what an immature idiot d*ck he could be. I thought we already had the biggest one in the Whitehouse, why would we want another one? I also thought that it was obvious that his choice in Palin was a move merely to get more votes, taking advantage of Hillary supporters loss, subjecting the American people to some very real threats because of this poor decision. Definately didn't have the people's best interest in mind, just his own. What little of the debates I could stomach to watch, both McCain AND Palin, reminded me of fourth graders. Putting more effort to say something bad about Obama, than to add something constructive. Today looking at the vids, I see the same BS from McCain backers. Tons of smear sh*t on Obama. What if some is true??? Who's to know? It's no different than UFO vids here, trying to spot the fakes. What have we come to, if this is the way to become President????? What will we expect to get from this???? Anything positive????? Why would it be if it doesn't start out that way???? If you want to back someone, give a GOOD POSITIVE image of this person with a CONSTRUCTIVE arguement in their behalf!! Are we NOT an intelligent civilized people? We currently have a Pres with the worst rating ever in History. THAT'S a negative. Thats what people are sick and tired of, what I am sick and tired of. If I base my decision on McCain supporters, it will be HELL no. Even his staunchest supporters, it would seem, can do no more than he already has. None have stood out as affording us how we will improve our country and our ways of life by joining them in his support. Do you really want a President that will somehow attack you if you dissagree with him?? I am just so tired of all this BS, and what it shows the world about this great country.

I made my decision. (warning-graphic language)

As George passed away back in June of this year, he did not witness the financial problems this fall, but like others, he knew they were coming in some way, shape or form.
(graphic language)

I'm done voting. I refuse to align myself with this mentality.
Oh sure I know I'm to catch sh*t for this. I expect that. That is the majority of mentality shown so far.

Writer

PostFri Oct 31, 2008 11:55 pm » by Saluna

I won't be voting or filling any tax forms anytime soon; I've had enough of the legalized slavery and war and debt thank you very much. It is now time for a different kind of change. America, are your asses sore yet? Or have you a newfound infatuation for the latest bandwagon of talking puppets?

George and Bill were great comics...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 12:33 am » by Hesop

Truth be known, I've had no paper since "96. :cheers:

I like yer vids! Good job!

Initiate

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 am » by Darkplanet

In the last election it came down to some 500 odd votes. That's what decided it.

My only question to any undecided voter would be this; Can you as a nation afford another 4 years of absolute chaos? If you can't base your decision on the candidates as individuals then you must do the responsible thing and look at the records, actions and histories of the two parties. Which party is "for the people", which party has your families best interests at heart. There is an answer to that question but it is your responsibility to look for it.

You also need to be careful of following the meme that "all candidates, all parties are the same", it simply isn't true. That particular viral idea was constructed to keep people passive and I think it's pretty obvious that it has worked for the last 8 years.

Its really simple. Just use your head and do some homework but for God's sake VOTE!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 7:11 pm » by Drjones

Good post SALUNA,i just can but help but love that avatar you got. :flop:
Anyway it's not just America who need a revolution THE ENTIRE WORLD DOES.I would hope that should a revolution happen in the US it would then spread to the rest of the planet.
The complete world system EVERYTHING that it currently is today needs to be ERASED.
A fresh start is needed,a completely new approcah to life on this amazing planet.I sometimes when i get the time think about how things are run and say to myself-"How the hell did things get like this" :?: :scary:
The planet is HEAVEN but the way the system is run makes it freakin HELL for every honest decent and open minded human being.WHY ARE WE STANDING FOR THIS....WE NEED TO GET ACTIVE NOW AND TAKE ON THE SYSTEM-HEAD ON-TIT FOR TAT-there is gonig to be only one winner.I fear for the future of the human race if we do not change our ways of ignorance and allow the great corporations of the world treat us as slaves from birth to death-it is sickening.Join me,take this with you when the system tries to defeat your true GOOD spiritual self...say this and mean it if you feel confused and vunerable,do not care what the masses of sheeple think:
"I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore"!

Writer

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm » by Saluna

drjones wrote:Good post SALUNA,i just can but help but love that avatar you got. :flop:
Anyway it's not just America who need a revolution THE ENTIRE WORLD DOES.I would hope that should a revolution happen in the US it would then spread to the rest of the planet.
The complete world system EVERYTHING that it currently is today needs to be ERASED.
A fresh start is needed,a completely new approcah to life on this amazing planet.I sometimes when i get the time think about how things are run and say to myself-"How the hell did things get like this" :?: :scary:
The planet is HEAVEN but the way the system is run makes it freakin HELL for every honest decent and open minded human being.WHY ARE WE STANDING FOR THIS....WE NEED TO GET ACTIVE NOW AND TAKE ON THE SYSTEM-HEAD ON-TIT FOR TAT-there is gonig to be only one winner.I fear for the future of the human race if we do not change our ways of ignorance and allow the great corporations of the world treat us as slaves from birth to death-it is sickening.Join me,take this with you when the system tries to defeat your true GOOD spiritual self...say this and mean it if you feel confused and vunerable,do not care what the masses of sheeple think:
"I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore"!

Thanks Indiana :wink: It's perfectly natural to feel anger and vent it out; it's also good place for many to start. I'm not worried about the human race, there are too many becoming too aware too fast. The pathetic number of beings that think they are capable of owning a planet, never mind a race, are about to learn that they are only going to be able to experience it....and that's a very gentle way of putting it. :D

Upload to Disclose.tv