The US is leading us all down the road to Armageddon

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm » by Elnorel

Is it just me or?

I think this shadow government is actually global. Not bound to a certain state or country like US.

I know we all like to point fingers.
But I believe US is just a tool, nothing more.

Those in the background are this very achieved chess players.
Playing chess and moving the pieces with great intellect and malice, to some end I have yet to find out.

Even if all the vectors point towards a global government like it is on other alien worlds, I don't trust those behind this orchestration.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm » by Lighthouse

Is it just me or?

I think this shadow government is actually global. Not bound to a certain state or country like US.

I agree with that, it is global, but is definitely centered around the Anglo-Saxon sphere of influence. I think the Chinese, Russians and Indians for example are going the other way and this will cause increasing tensions with the Anglo-Saxon shadow government/banksters.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:13 pm » by Mozi!!a

US offers base for terror? CIA alleged militant link in Iran
[youtube]fwPKUDHL7zM&feature=ytn%3Amptnews[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:15 pm » by Elnorel

I think its deeper than that.
Banksters are a tool allso.

What if it is an outer extraterrestial controllers involved.
Cause face it, they sure managed to get us to this stage where we are no more than global slaves.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm » by Lighthouse

What if it is an outer extraterrestial controllers involved.
Cause face it, they sure managed to get us to this stage where we are no more than global slaves.

This is indeed a hypothesis put forward by William Bramley in his epic work "the Gods of Eden". The evidence he presents for this is quite convincing.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 pm » by Drjones

Yeah we truly are living in the 'last days'....(I've not been brainwashed by the Jehovah's). :)
I mean look at the Boxing day tsunami..250,000 estimated DEAD....then Hurricane Katrina...then...the Haiti earthquake,again over 250,000 DEAD estimated...and this morning...the massive quake in Chile... :scary:
I think what is happening is human ignorance is exponentially expanding and thus we are throwing many things out of balance,mother Earth is most displeased,stupid thing is though,the Earth has all the time it needs to fix things,do we?..We need this place,the Earth does'nt need us..simple..We do need to look at our daily lives,everything we do in the grander sense of things and act as close as we can to the laws of nature,i think.We CAN and WILL come back from the brink,it's just how bad are we gonna let things get before we realise our individual and collective power and stop relying on the system.... ;)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm » by Elnorel

Intriguing.

So professional in fact, we never even get to see our jailors.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm » by Mozi!!a

drjones wrote:Yeah we truly are living in the 'last days'....(I've not been brainwashed by the Jehovah's). :)
I mean look at the Boxing day tsunami..250,000 estimated DEAD....then Hurricane Katrina...then...the Haiti earthquake,again over 250,000 DEAD estimated...and this morning...the massive quake in Chile... :scary:
I think what is happening is human ignorance is exponentially expanding and thus we are throwing many things out of balance,mother Earth is most displeased,stupid thing is though,the Earth has all the time it needs to fix things,do we?..We need this place,the Earth does'nt need us..simple..We do need to look at our daily lives,everything we do in the grander sense of things and act as close as we can to the laws of nature,i think.We CAN and WILL come back from the brink,it's just how bad are we gonna let things get before we realise our individual and collective power and stop relying on the system.... ;)

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 pm » by Drjones

demobe wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah we truly are living in the 'last days'....(I've not been brainwashed by the Jehovah's). :)

Thanks m8,well i am slowing realising,my mistakes and trying as hard as can be to correct them...hope more people out there are too and have not completely given up,cos that's what 'they' want ...don't ever give up,never...we are more powerful than we can possibly imagine.
Kinda quoting obiwan kenobi there.. :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 pm » by Mozi!!a

drjones wrote:
demobe wrote:

Thanks m8,well i am slowing realising,my mistakes and trying as hard as can be to correct them...hope more people out there are too and have not completely given up,cos that's what 'they' want ...don't ever give up,never...we are more powerful than we can possibly imagine.
Kinda quoting obiwan kenobi there.. :lol:

to you my friend :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext