The US is leading us all down the road to Armageddon

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 pm » by Illuminated

Last edited by Illuminated on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm » by Kingz

So many people believe in the Biblical prophecy's in America... and especially the people in power! This will lead to Armageddon, because they make those prophecy's true...

it';s called Self Fulfilling Prophecy! :hell:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm » by Phaeton

Israel deserves a mention here I think.. Anyone seen the doc "The Israelian lobby"?
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878#
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm » by Drjones

kingz wrote:So many people believe in the Biblical prophecy's in America... and especially the people in power! This will lead to Armageddon, because they make those prophecy's true...

it';s called Self Fulfilling Prophecy! :hell:

Yes m8 i agree,it's insane,we have the power right NOW to change things and make them the way we want,but just because some words written in some book no one alive today knows if it is really is true or not for some reason we invest ourselves in it and put our faith in it?...CRAZY...I have to say to me the talk of the end days,armageddon and all that,it's really bullshit,i'm not saying the end is not nigh,i actually do think the way things are NOW we are living in the last days...BUT i am not one that thinks this is good or acceptable and just because the bible fortells this i am thus helpless to do anything...hell NO,i dont think god whatever that is to you made us to be helpless....i despise the 'this is just the way it is m8'
mantra....ok,but let's get positive and fucking change it you twat!! :D

Religion=CONTROL=NO REAL FREEDOM IMO

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm » by Fleshstorm87

Kill yourself......begin again............

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm » by Disorganizer81

drjones wrote:Yeah we truly are living in the 'last days'....(I've not been brainwashed by the Jehovah's). :)
I mean look at the Boxing day tsunami..250,000 estimated DEAD....then Hurricane Katrina...then...the Haiti earthquake,again over 250,000 DEAD estimated...and this morning...the massive quake in Chile... :scary:
I think what is happening is human ignorance is exponentially expanding and thus we are throwing many things out of balance,mother Earth is most displeased,stupid thing is though,the Earth has all the time it needs to fix things,do we?..We need this place,the Earth does'nt need us..simple..We do need to look at our daily lives,everything we do in the grander sense of things and act as close as we can to the laws of nature,i think.We CAN and WILL come back from the brink,it's just how bad are we gonna let things get before we realise our individual and collective power and stop relying on the system.... ;)

Man is to blame for Earthquakes huh? Danny Glover, is that you?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm » by Mep630

pindz wrote:
wetwork wrote:I couldn't agree more
america is killing the planet

agree too ...... shadow government of US .........
The NAZI's DID NOT LOSE WW2 PEOPLE THEY JUST MOVED TO AMERICA!

(no joke)

We take all the SS officers into our CIA, all the Scientists into NASA.

Then George Bush, his father prescott bush was caught by the American government for funding the NAZI's and had ALL HIS ASSETS SEIZED, becomes president of the CIA, then President of the USA! Then his son is put into power by a corrupt election, and his purpose in office was to destroy america and start wars with the mid-wast. (looks like Bush's got revenge for the US government seizing their grandfathers assets, huh?

Now look at America today and compare to NAZI Germany of WW2.
1. advanced war technology
2. multiple conflicts and occupations
3. slow destruction of a republic, to be turned into a fascist state!
4. loss of civil liberties
5. endless war
6. ufo technology
7. torture is accepted and used a lot
8. secret detention centers and prison camps
9. MILLIONS OF DEAD PEOPLE...

HOw many Iraquis and middle eastern people do we have to kill before it is considered Genocide, like the JEWS?! IF we kill 7 billion will anyone care? Will anyone see this as the same genocide that was done by the NAZIS? Or all these deaths are justified because America killed them?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm » by Oldscho0l

Great post, but...

Before people blame this on the Americans, let’s find out the truth. We all know that it was much bigger than we were told, but who is really controlling the situation?

Remember, the Germans were fooled too. The Germans as a whole were good people and still are. We can't easily blame the masses when a small group of evil bastards can trick us into going down, what they make us believe, is the correct path.

I think that this is bigger than just an American conspiracy. We need to carefully and meticulously peal back the layers in order to get at the truth. Don't let them twist are own discoveries in order to turn them against our goals and our right to know the truth.
Lets not point fingers until we are sure or we may never find the truth.

When we find out who is responsible, we need to make an example of them. No mercy.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm » by Cia212

The US, for all our arrogance, is a pawn, nothing more. Our shadow government reports to another master, the old serpent himself.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 am » by Drjones

disorganizer81 wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah we truly are living in the 'last days'....(I've not been brainwashed by the Jehovah's). :)
I mean look at the Boxing day tsunami..250,000 estimated DEAD....then Hurricane Katrina...then...the Haiti earthquake,again over 250,000 DEAD estimated...and this morning...the massive quake in Chile... :scary:
I think what is happening is human ignorance is exponentially expanding and thus we are throwing many things out of balance,mother Earth is most displeased,stupid thing is though,the Earth has all the time it needs to fix things,do we?..We need this place,the Earth does'nt need us..simple..We do need to look at our daily lives,everything we do in the grander sense of things and act as close as we can to the laws of nature,i think.We CAN and WILL come back from the brink,it's just how bad are we gonna let things get before we realise our individual and collective power and stop relying on the system.... ;)

Man is to blame for Earthquakes huh? Danny Glover, is that you?

Ha,ha..Danny Glover i like that... :flop:
Perhaps i am saying that MAN is responsible for these eartquakes,even though i believe man-made technology exists to create such events,what i was getting at is that the system most of us are living under and are subservient to is throwing the natural cycle out of balance in an ever increasing way every day of each passing year.The vast majority of humans have been unplugged from reality where they are pretty much all seeing,all knowing,spiritually enlightened and all that...and have been reinserted into one which is completely 100% fake.This is actually factually veryfiable when you look into law,what words mean etc,the birth certificate bond with the state etc but it goes much deeper than that but this is the essence of our problem.The status quo are our real problem,everything is designed specifically to serve them,to keep them up there and us down here,no matter how many hours in the day we work or how hard we do that work.We are more connected and intertwined with the workings of the Earth and the universe than we can possibly imagine,in my opinion...

Previous