The US sues the brittish crown(BP) for 10 quadtrillion $$'s?

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:12 pm » by Umbrex

the scource isn't wikipedia. the explanation of what a Lis pendens is, is from wikipedia.

scources are at the end ;)

however, im enclined to agree, but maybe more because of this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/j ... bp-britain

And how they could afford that ...hmmm, ask the german queen @ windsor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm » by Aardvaaks

This is from the horses mouth so to speak, percentage ownership.
http://www.bp.com/extendedsectiongeneri ... Id=7019612

Range of holdings
By principal area
UK 40%
US 39%
Rest of Europe 10%
Rest of World 7%
Miscellaneousc 4%

Last edited by Aardvaaks on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 pm » by Thesaint

Maybe the world should sue the U.S. for Hydrogen bomb tests in the upper atmosphere over other countries and testing on atolls in the 50s and sixties causing irreversible damage and harm and for creating and lengthening wars directly and by proxy in order to further their own ends. What's worse is, these weren't accidents.

I have no love for oil companies but as they are supported by the same countries that condemn them when something goes wrong is that not the hight of hypocrisy. Also those same countries promote the clamping down of multiple ulterior energy programmes in order to keep the world reliant on fossil fuels.

In other words people keep it balanced and remember, nearly 40% of B.P. is owned by the U.S. By separating yourselves on a national level and creating anti U.S. and anti British feeling is playing right into the hands of people who thrive on divide and conquer. When I condemn the U.S. for anything I don't condemn the American people, I condemn those people who portray the lie that they represent you. The American people are just pawns as are the British people but by being stupid and falling for crap like "look at what the B.P. have done" and thinking that it has some connection with the British people, You are dead wrong.
A corporation is a kingdom to itself regardless at what name is attached to it and the sabre rattling by the U.S. is a joke because while you are all concentrating on it you are at the same time being sold down the river. It's only when something goes wrong that all of a sudden that the country that has been wronged creates a collective fall guy for a nation to be angry at. In the UK we think that the televised "investigation committee" is a joke because of the double standards and unwillingness to have the same transparency for 9/11 which was intentional. THE WHOLE THING IS A HUGE JOKE and the jokes on us all. Bottom line is that, the nations involved are the same nations that let corporations buy the ideas and patents for free and alternative energy so that they can be suppressed, jeez they even murder to keep us hooked on oil, and we find ourselves fighting between us rather than focusing on the real culprits of this ridiculous pantomime. OPEN YOUR EYES.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 pm » by Mediasorcerer

now the above post by the saint,is a fuking good analysis and is correct right on the mark fukin,that is the "truth" absolutely,

this is how we are played,corporations are just a bunch of well dressed crims who get away literally with murder,and are above gov/police/law.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 pm » by Cwmman

Nigeria is currently trying to claim comensation from the American company Axxon Valdez for the oil spills in Nigeria Delta which has been ongoing for years (some say fifty years)
the gulf oil spill is nowhere as big as Nigeria`s .... yet
google nigeria oil spill for the picture`s .
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 pm » by doommongerer

Is this on the desk of some court,looks like a joke.

In front of the law bp is an individual,the chairmans and owners of bp's (there millions of small one's dont forget!) are not liable to "he's" action...just type corporations+psychopath in google and you will see what i mean!

As far as i know,(i can be wrong) the queen is the real owner of 57 country and have right of life and death over each citizen of those countries?
In those countries she can do whatever she wishes,she is the law and the legal "hand of god" the law cannot be sued by the law!

It's a miracle that she's not openly acting has a dictator.
I tryed to trace what she's worth and it's a state secret. :cheers:
ImageImageImageImage

Writer

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:34 pm » by Cassiopeia

Can't you all see that it doesn't matter who owns what ... usa and uk always point the blame at eachother this is another example. It doesn't matter what country you're from you're leaders are always trying to screw you =D
myspace.com/cassiopeatasara
You are me and I am you; I'll always be with you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 pm » by Cwmman

doommongerer wrote:Is this on the desk of some court,looks like a joke.

In front of the law bp is an individual,the chairmans and owners of bp's (there millions of small one's dont forget!) are not liable to "he's" action...just type corporations+psychopath in google and you will see what i mean!

As far as i know,(i can be wrong) the queen is the real owner of 57 country and have right of life and death over each citizen of those countries?
In those countries she can do whatever she wishes,she is the law and the legal "hand of god" the law cannot be sued by the law!

It's a miracle that she's not openly acting has a ditator.
I tryed to trace what she's worth and it's a state secret. :cheers:

there was a programe on the telly a couple of years ago on about what she`s worth, sorry cant remember it now, but i do remember that the army trains on Sailsbury Planes that she ownes and the her army has to pay her to train on her land and the squadies then pay tax to her and goverment :hell:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm » by Lilbuddhaman

Keep in mind people..the monarchy in the U.K. has NOTHING to do with the crown! Edumacate yourselves and see what's really going on...

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeMABRCjrNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeMABRCjrNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

There's only 3 city states in the world that run everything, the Crown being one of them. Wake up sheeple...

Writer

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 pm » by Themastermind

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Every day more Palestinians die at the hands of the insane Israeli military and from the consequences of the Gaza concentration camp being closed by Israel to essential supplies; every day more Palestinian homes are bulldozed and farming land seized to be handed to illegal Jewish 'settlers'; every day the Palestinian people have their lives systematically disrupted and their ability to survive systematically destroyed to serve the goal of their genocidal extinction.

Yet every day the cosseted, bloated billionaires of the Arab 'leadership' - mostly imposed 'leadership' - cast their eyes in the other direction.

'Oh, how terrible it is to see the plight of our brothers and sisters in Gaza - the king was only saying so the other day when we were celebrating the latest oil figures.'

How outrageous that it takes Turkish and non-Muslim nationals to attempt to break the Gaza blockade while the gutless and self-obsessed 'leadership' of the Middle East does nothing.

Not their problem, eh?? I have news for them, it bloody well is.

Maybe they know the game is almost up and they are planning to take their riches and relocate. Or maybe, and I wouldn't rule this out, either, they still can't see the blatantly friggin' obvious.

If so, I think I can help them there.

When people think of the Arab world and the Middle East they perceive a vast land of riches and power under the control of the religion of Islam in all its many and various forms.

But that's not how it is. The Middle East is not, overwhelmingly, controlled from Riyadh, Mecca, Dubai or Tehran. It is controlled from Washington, New York, London and Tel Aviv. It is controlled ultimately by the House of Rothschild which, in turn, controls Washington, New York, London and Tel Aviv.

PreviousNext