The Vatican will disclose the UFO:s/Aliens too the world

Writer

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 am » by Supermouse

stone069 wrote:I don't see why they would be fearful at all, either they choose to believe that the Gods they follow are et's or they believe we are all just fellow brothers whom which all have the same god.

If ET were responsible for human life and fiddled with our DNA then we should be great-full and understanding, if not then we all are in the same boat and no closer to god. We will then have new help in understanding the meaning of it all.

To me this is posturing to make the annoucment. It does not come from any government but from the religions which have followers in all nations. It will transcend the national borders and seem more peacefull in nature then one or a few governments making the annoucement that we are not alone in the universe. It will also bolster the pew counts and put butts in the seats. Please lets remember that religion is a business first. The vatican is the only business I know which is it's own nation and recognized as one in the global community.

I agree in all above! ;)

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 11:58 am » by Ufosearcher

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM, WHICH IS VERY INTERESTING, AND IS RELAVANT

Water on the Moon? Where are the Aliens?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm » by Bladerunner

Humankind is ultimately adaptable and able to cope in times of stress very well such as in a crisis time, watch how people band together breaking down barriers in some instances to help each other. There is nothing to suggest that we would not be able to do the same with a disclosure of ET.
As far as religion goes for example although I dont see it, Dinosaurs threatening standard theological Garden of Eden creationalism does not mean that the fossils can be denied, as some Chrisitians do, you cannot deny such volume of hard proof.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 pm » by Pindz

YOU WANT FROM ALIENS (REPTOIDS) TO DISCLOSE ALIENS ....
HMM.. THATS...SOME CRAZY SH!T ......

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm » by Hansom

Supermouse wrote:
But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

Oh how very nice of them, "considered" indeed.
Just goes to show how out of touch with true spirituality they are.
Everything, e v e r y t h i n g is not considered but is part of the divine creator the source of consciousness.
The world's largest criminal syndicate known as the vatican can take their proclamations and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
This is what Jesus was trying to teach us, you don't need a religion to be in touch with god.
You are god, just as everything else is.
And look how we thanked him for that.
In order to be true to others you first need to be true to yourself.
In order to love others unconditionally, you first need to love yourself unconditionally.
To find god look inwards to your own heart, there you will find it.

The ETs will not save humanity from it's own destruction, only you can save yourself.
And when you do all the angels in heaven will rejoice and sing hallelujah.
For mankind will truly be free.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm » by TheDuck

hansom wrote:
Supermouse wrote:
But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

Oh how very nice of them, "considered" indeed.
Just goes to show how out of touch with true spirituality they are.
Everything, e v e r y t h i n g is not considered but is part of the divine creator the source of consciousness.
The world's largest criminal syndicate known as the vatican can take their proclamations and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
This is what Jesus was trying to teach us, you don't need a religion to be in touch with god.
You are god, just as everything else is.
And look how we thanked him for that.
In order to be true to others you first need to be true to yourself.
In order to love others unconditionally, you first need to love yourself unconditionally.
To find god look inwards to your own heart, there you will find it.

The ETs will not save humanity from it's own destruction, only you can save yourself.
And when you do all the angels in heaven will rejoice and sing hallelujah.
For mankind will truly be free.

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am » by Naranja

darkplanet wrote:You know, you're making a hell of a lot of sense!

I fully agree! but theres got to be a catch to it, or is a religious organisation doing something right for the first time in history. . ?

Writer

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 12:54 am » by Wilbert

I think either the vatican has been warned by the goverments that there is going to be disclosure and so they are trying to soften the impact this will have on there followers, or maybe as this thread suggests the vatican will be used to break the news. A brilliant and very possible theory.excellent post! :mrcool: :alien: :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am » by Electrobadgr

Good post man:)

(supermouse, is that you toro? Pm me)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am » by Spliffffstar

slushpup wrote:
bladerunner wrote:One major obstacle for disclosure is the widespread hysteria and panic such revelations would bring on the general population worldwide. It is considered that people with a religious background will be hardest hit, but with a faith of a supreme being or angels for example not of this world or non homo sapien, how is that?

I'm ready, lets bring it on... :flop:

So am I, let's do this already for crying out loud......

PreviousNext