The Vatican will disclose the UFO:s/Aliens too the world

Writer

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 am » by Littlehelper

hansom wrote:
Supermouse wrote:
But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

Oh how very nice of them, "considered" indeed.
Just goes to show how out of touch with true spirituality they are.
Everything, e v e r y t h i n g is not considered but is part of the divine creator the source of consciousness.
The world's largest criminal syndicate known as the vatican can take their proclamations and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
This is what Jesus was trying to teach us, you don't need a religion to be in touch with god.
You are god, just as everything else is.
And look how we thanked him for that.
In order to be true to others you first need to be true to yourself.
In order to love others unconditionally, you first need to love yourself unconditionally.
To find god look inwards to your own heart, there you will find it.

The ETs will not save humanity from it's own destruction, only you can save yourself.
And when you do all the angels in heaven will rejoice and sing hallelujah.
For mankind will truly be free.

Mouse..great job on a great idea that the Vatican my be presenting. I really like the concept but there are a few things that confuse me in them doing so. First of all it would contradict what bible teaches. Stating the "aliens" are fallen angels. Thats at least what "true" Christians will think/say about the situation.

You don't think that Christians won't revolt the welcoming of these Aliens?

As for your statement hansome.... :clapper: Amen Brother! Amen!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 am » by Kris75

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uxEgNKiHcaY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uxEgNKiHcaY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 am » by Seendem2

All the what ifs? , yes let the vatican dictate again for the next two thousand years ," honestly its the truth this time people"......... sorry, for me personally , i dont want a second hand account, not again ........... please!...., i wonder if they will label themselves the heritics?.
It is good that the church is broadening its scope, i just hope that we are not told how, when , or why to worship.... let spirituality be the norm.......... not a religious concept or ritual.... imo. :nope:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 am » by Bladerunner

Littlehelper, revolt over alien presence would require something pretty drastic after disclosure. The church has covered all angles by announcing that Aliens are our brothers or should not be considered differantly considering the vast variety of lifeforms we encounter already on planet, why not apply this same principle off planet.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am » by Yuya63

Most of us are openminded enough to deal with the fact that, yes, there is life elsewhere. But, the implications on a large portion of humanity would be crazy. It hasn't taken much to start riots and looting in the past. Not only do people freak out, but also dont need much of an excuse to take advantage of a situation for their own gain. It seems some, if not many, could see this as a time of basic survival. There will be some with the need to come together, which is the way it should be. But others, and i think many, would see it as a threat. And therefore would be dangerous to others. Could all people go on their day to day life as usual. I do think we are being prepared for it. And i do hope it happens. But i am more worried about mankind being a danger to itself than aliens are to us. Its going to be about timing, cause if people arent ready, were screwed.

Writer

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 pm » by Supermouse

littlehelper wrote:
hansom wrote:
Supermouse wrote:
But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

Oh how very nice of them, "considered" indeed.
Just goes to show how out of touch with true spirituality they are.
Everything, e v e r y t h i n g is not considered but is part of the divine creator the source of consciousness.
The world's largest criminal syndicate known as the vatican can take their proclamations and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
This is what Jesus was trying to teach us, you don't need a religion to be in touch with god.
You are god, just as everything else is.
And look how we thanked him for that.
In order to be true to others you first need to be true to yourself.
In order to love others unconditionally, you first need to love yourself unconditionally.
To find god look inwards to your own heart, there you will find it.

The ETs will not save humanity from it's own destruction, only you can save yourself.
And when you do all the angels in heaven will rejoice and sing hallelujah.
For mankind will truly be free.

Mouse..great job on a great idea that the Vatican my be presenting. I really like the concept but there are a few things that confuse me in them doing so. First of all it would contradict what bible teaches. Stating the "aliens" are fallen angels. Thats at least what "true" Christians will think/say about the situation.

You don't think that Christians won't revolt the welcoming of these Aliens?

As for your statement hansome.... :clapper: Amen Brother! Amen!!

I think that whatever the pope says - followers will follow. Simple as that! They seek comfort in his "holyness" and need his leadership in the "crize".

Writer

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 pm » by Supermouse

electrobadgr wrote:Good post man:)

(supermouse, is that you toro? Pm me)

Hi electrobadgr!

No, I´m not toro. I´m me! ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm » by Kris75

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_QJrmVBGdE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_QJrmVBGdE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm » by Forestgrove111

If there are ET beings on earth they are in the Vatican, they have been B.S ing / dumbing us down for years, just saying.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm » by TheDuck

forestgrove111 wrote:If there are ET beings on earth they are in the Vatican, they have been B.S ing / dumbing us down for years, just saying.

Before disclosure it would be nice to have the Vatican library documented aswell as all the stuff in the vaults in the British museum. ALL OF IT!
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext