The Vatican will disclose the UFO:s/Aliens too the world

Initiate

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 pm » by Forestgrove111

Before disclosure it would be nice to have the Vatican library documented aswell as all the stuff in the vaults in the British museum. ALL OF IT!
forestgrove111 wrote:If there are ET beings on earth they are in the Vatican, they have been B.S ing / dumbing us down for years, just saying.

Before disclosure it would be nice to have the Vatican library documented aswell as all the stuff in the vaults in the British museum. ALL OF IT! # #####################=> Plus (E.T'S) involvement with the human race sense day one until now.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 6:21 pm » by Forestgrove111

And shortly after the disclosing by the vatican, all the sheep all over the world will flock to there places of worship, all the worlds religious leaders & military are all in on it, and thats probably when the new world order will kick in / marshal law, and thats when some of the flock will be culled, thats when the sheep will find out they are owned, then find out the whyness of it, just saying.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 12:32 am » by Wolfbane7272

bladerunner wrote:One major obstacle for disclosure is the widespread hysteria and panic such revelations would bring on the general population worldwide. It is considered that people with a religious background will be hardest hit, but with a faith of a supreme being or angels for example not of this world or non homo sapien, how is that?

you know about 10 years ago i would have to agree but i think with the media palying its part in preparation and sightings occouring daily ..i dont think there will be wide spread panic and hysteria .. a wariness perhaps ..like meeting a stranger for the first time just my thought

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 am » by Kris75

Radio Show Discusses Vatican Conference on Extraterrestrial Life

Published: 3:08 PM 11/19/2009

Former U.S. Army Intelligence officer Sweeps Fox talks about the Vatican conference last Thursday and the reality of Star Visitors.

He believes that the Vatican is getting the Catholic faithful psychologically ready for the world-wide acknowledgment of UFO / Star Visitor reality soon.

'Sweeps' NOTE:

... This week (12 Nov. 2009) the Vatican 'Hosted' a conference on UFOs and Extraterrestrials, believe it or not folks. I was approached by 4FM in Dublin/Radio to address this conference and its significance... talk about it with the Show Host Gareth.

I was more than willing to help people understand what this 'conference' was all about, and to give them FACTS which they probably had never heard before.

This was a fairly Short radio show... but will put YOU in the picture about what has been going on and HIDDEN from you. It will also cause you to question everything you have been taught, and brought up to believe.

Best regards / 'S'

link to the radio clip
permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009d/vaticannotes.html
source & references:

http://www.irishufology.net

:robot: :alien: :robot: :alien:

Writer

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm » by Supermouse

kris75 wrote:Radio Show Discusses Vatican Conference on Extraterrestrial Life

Published: 3:08 PM 11/19/2009

Former U.S. Army Intelligence officer Sweeps Fox talks about the Vatican conference last Thursday and the reality of Star Visitors.

He believes that the Vatican is getting the Catholic faithful psychologically ready for the world-wide acknowledgment of UFO / Star Visitor reality soon.

'Sweeps' NOTE:

... This week (12 Nov. 2009) the Vatican 'Hosted' a conference on UFOs and Extraterrestrials, believe it or not folks. I was approached by 4FM in Dublin/Radio to address this conference and its significance... talk about it with the Show Host Gareth.

I was more than willing to help people understand what this 'conference' was all about, and to give them FACTS which they probably had never heard before.

This was a fairly Short radio show... but will put YOU in the picture about what has been going on and HIDDEN from you. It will also cause you to question everything you have been taught, and brought up to believe.

Best regards / 'S'

link to the radio clip
permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009d/vaticannotes.html
source & references:

http://www.irishufology.net

:robot: :alien: :robot: :alien:

Nice post! Thanks! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:22 pm » by Kris75

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvgL-PR7STk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bvgL-PR7STk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

IN SPANISH

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:54 pm » by Stone069

So basically the people who wrote the texts of the bible had knowledge of the extra terrestrial presence way back then. Which in turn means that the deception has been going on since before 1947 or so.

I only mention this because I have always felt like the refusal to admit that there is life in the cosmos, and intelligent life, has been quite conceited and superior-listic. How can anyone who has looked out into the night-time sky, believe we are and have been alone? I stated earlier in this thread that, I see no reason for an uproar or rioting due to disclosure. If "THEY" had the intention of getting rid of us, we would all be dead a million times over. If anything the fact we are still here is evidence of the benign nature, this in turn would further reinforce the idea that they are better "Christians, Muslims, Jews" etc. then we are. If we had stumbled upon a life form less advanced then ourselves we would have surely exploited them in some manner, if not out right destroyed them for our own gain.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:01 pm » by Badger

stone069 wrote:So basically the people who wrote the texts of the bible had knowledge of the extra terrestrial presence way back then. Which in turn means that the deception has been going on since before 1947 or so.

I only mention this because I have always felt like the refusal to admit that there is life in the cosmos, and intelligent life, has been quite conceited and superior-listic. How can anyone who has looked out into the night-time sky, believe we are and have been alone? I stated earlier in this thread that, I see no reason for an uproar or rioting due to disclosure. If "THEY" had the intention of getting rid of us, we would all be dead a million times over. If anything the fact we are still here is evidence of the benign nature, this in turn would further reinforce the idea that they are better "Christians, Muslims, Jews" etc. then we are. If we had stumbled upon a life form less advanced then ourselves we would have surely exploited them in some manner, if not out right destroyed them for our own gain.

well said that man..... :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 am » by Stone069

The story here kinda backs up the idea I spoke of, we have known about "them" for a long time.

http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html

Be sure to read the continuations at the end of each page it is an interesting story which if proven true would turn the accepted time line of human history on it's ass.

PostMon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm » by Coffeeboy

slushpup wrote:Here are the passages that the article mentioned as displayed in blue below.. Very interesting indeed..

Hate to kick off my first post on Disclose by questioning a Super Moderator, but we're all big boys (and girls) here and this is a very touchy topic, so I'll fire away. I read through the passages you listed from the Bible, however I was unable to find anything pointing to its original writers casting aliens into the play.

Many of the terms it seems you found to reference interplanetary intelligence (e.g., Heavenly Bodies, angels, "of the Universe", etc) really seem to me to only reference Jesus and the Heavens. Apart from reading this topic, I've never even heard this theory before. (And I've spent MANY a Sunday in a pew!) I guess it's all in how you interpret things.

That said, this does not mean the original scripters of the Bible did NOT know about ETs. I personally just don't really think they would introduce such a concept into the Christian religion, for the very same reasons we're discussing here - possible widespread hysteria and loss of their grip on their more than 2 billion followers around the world.

HOWEVER, in light of developing science and theory, I do think many words and phrases within those passages you transcribed could be "spun" to convey such a duality of context (which is what appears to be happening). I'm not sure how many Christians would buy that, but I guess that would be their only plausible "Plan B".

I understand and can appreciate the Church agreeing to stick its neck out to make such an announcement, but as I've said above, who is going to believe that the creature from science fiction that you've only seen in movies and on TV is an actual thing, who is, according to the Pope, your brother? Really?

Wouldn't it just be better to expand our classification of species to account for it? Adding religion into the mix just seems like it would kind of confuse the true believers.

stone069 wrote:If we had stumbled upon a life form less advanced then ourselves we would have surely exploited them in some manner, if not out right destroyed them for our own gain.

How do you know that is not their intention? No one knows. All we know is, we are us. And there appears to be a "them". The possibility that we were created by "them" or the fact that we are still flourishing as a race does not necessarily mean we aren't being breeded or "fattened up" for some ultimate purpose. Ever seen "To Serve Man"?

On another note, what about these theories that suggest we were cloned by ETs to create the modern homo sapien? If the acknowledged existence of ETs doesn't bring down religion, a revelation like that certainly would. How would we cope? Would the world split into two groups of theists? One accepting this modern view and ETs as our Gods, and the other trapped in denial, in the old world of monotheisms? Hmmm....

PreviousNext