The Vatican will disclose the UFO:s/Aliens too the world

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am » by Supermouse

My guess is that the Vatican will tell the world there is aliens and ufo visiting our planet. I think the USA and the other goverments has agreed on this. Because it´s smoother to announce it through religion - the panic will be less if the message comes from head of religion. My prediction is: there will be more and more annoncements in that direction and the total disclosure will come 2010 or at the latest 2012 to stop everyone from panic about doomsday at 2012. If the religions are not the first to ones tho disclose the for sure will have a big part of it.

All the religions will have problem if the aliens show them selves. But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fstory%2F0%2C2933%2C573806%2C00.html

There have been many signs of "preparations" of us humans: water on the moon, the trip too mars, NASA saying there´s possibile life on other planets, more and more ufo sightings etc etc.

I´m not a big fan of religion (only for controlling the masses) but many people around the world let there life be guided by religion. Therefore will the religions be a big part of the discloseure of the ufo and aliens.

This is what I belive will happend..... :D

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 am » by Bladerunner

One major obstacle for disclosure is the widespread hysteria and panic such revelations would bring on the general population worldwide. It is considered that people with a religious background will be hardest hit, but with a faith of a supreme being or angels for example not of this world or non homo sapien, how is that?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 am » by Odrama

"They're lined up in a pattern! There's geometry behind this!"

lol.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 am » by Heinousone

I actually think there is a lot of fearmongering going on in regards to how many christians will take the news. Yes, there are quite a few of the extreme traditionalists that live a life of memorized dogma but many christians are just regular folks who recognize the spiritual connection but are really just everyday citizens like everyone else. When they see the truth stare them dead in the face they are not going to have their whole life shatter in their minds.

We have already been prepared for this without even realizing it. Many of today's movies have become heavily based upon the expansion of universal knowledge and where that leads us as a people. Yes, when we process it, we do so by categorizing it as entertainment. That does not mean that we have not categorized it as a possibility as most of us are able to adapt to what is brought before us. The entertainment industry is a Major player in making sure these concepts are not Brand New to people when it actually happens. The memories of those movies of the past will come to the forefront and not cause most folks to have a massive breakdown.

The Catholic Church has been involved in all the political maneuverings in the world since their inception. This is a planned event when it concerns them. It is a positioning. They wouldn't make this a big announcement if they didn't know exactly what they were going to find. If they didnt have a clue we wouldnt see the announcement, but you guys know that because you understand that lately many subjects of extreme importance to Americans have received very little coverage. The fact that this is getting such big coverage shows that it has been planned out and the power structure is going along with it.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 am » by Stone069

I don't see why they would be fearful at all, either they choose to believe that the Gods they follow are et's or they believe we are all just fellow brothers whom which all have the same god.

If ET were responsible for human life and fiddled with our DNA then we should be great-full and understanding, if not then we all are in the same boat and no closer to god. We will then have new help in understanding the meaning of it all.

To me this is posturing to make the annoucment. It does not come from any government but from the religions which have followers in all nations. It will transcend the national borders and seem more peacefull in nature then one or a few governments making the annoucement that we are not alone in the universe. It will also bolster the pew counts and put butts in the seats. Please lets remember that religion is a business first. The vatican is the only business I know which is it's own nation and recognized as one in the global community.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 am » by Darkplanet

Supermouse wrote:My guess is that the Vatican will tell the world there is aliens and ufo visiting our planet. I think the USA and the other goverments has agreed on this. Because it´s smoother to announce it through religion - the panic will be less if the message comes from head of religion. My prediction is: there will be more and more annoncements in that direction and the total disclosure will come 2010 or at the latest 2012 to stop everyone from panic about doomsday at 2012. If the religions are not the first to ones tho disclose the for sure will have a big part of it.

All the religions will have problem if the aliens show them selves. But now even the Vatican says: "if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation."

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fstory%2F0%2C2933%2C573806%2C00.html

There have been many signs of "preparations" of us humans: water on the moon, the trip too mars, NASA saying there´s possibile life on other planets, more and more ufo sightings etc etc.

I´m not a big fan of religion (only for controlling the masses) but many people around the world let there life be guided by religion. Therefore will the religions be a big part of the discloseure of the ufo and aliens.

This is what I belive will happend..... :D

You know, you're making a hell of a lot of sense! I don't follow an organized religion but the idea that the Vatican would kick out the message to soften the blow is really a winner all around.

Personally, I don't think hysteria will be on the level that many might predict but having one of the largest religious organizations on the planet, coming out behind the message is something I'm certain most governments have entertained. If they haven't THEY SHOULD!

That's especially true from the American perspective, as there are a lot of fear-mongering talking heads which would trump the ET issue up into some twisted demon mythology. It would be extremely important for the Vatican to legitimize ET as simply another subsection of "brothers among the stars" rather than demons out to eat your soul.

jetxvii

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 am » by jetxvii

I believe you may be 100% correct on this one mouse.

good job, thought never even crossed my mind.

Writer

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am » by Supermouse

jetxvii wrote:I believe you may be 100% correct on this one mouse.

good job, thought never even crossed my mind.

Thanks! :D

Next