The Venus Project

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm » by TheDuck

The Venus Project presents a bold, new direction for humanity that entails nothing less than the total redesign of our culture. There are many people today who are concerned with the serious problems that face our modern society: unemployment, violent crime, replacement of humans by technology, over-population and a decline in the Earth's ecosystems.

As you will see, The Venus Project is dedicated to confronting all of these problems by actively engaging in the research, development, and application of workable solutions. Through the use of innovative approaches to social awareness, educational incentives, and the consistent application of the best that science and technology can offer directly to the social system, The Venus Project offers a comprehensive plan for social reclamation in which human beings, technology, and nature will be able to coexist in a long-term, sustainable state of dynamic equilibrium.

Banners for site : > http://www.thevenusproject.com/get-involved/banners <

Construction > http://www.thevenusproject.com/technology/construction <

Video library > http://www.thevenusproject.com/get-invo ... eo-library <

To join the Zeitgeist movement > http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo ... ?Itemid=50 <

There are many out there who would say that what we are describing here, that is the development of a Resource-Based Global Economy , would never happen. They would typically cite “human nature”, the “power elite” or erroneous technical opinions in their defense. This cynicism has no support in view of humanity’s technical and social development throughout history. We have come from a world of extreme superstition, abject slavery and extreme racism and social prejudice, to a slowly emerging world of race equality, scientific ingenuity and emerging values that desire to see humanity benefit as a whole.

We have gone from smoke signals to the telephone to electronic mail sent at near the speed of light. Everything that has once been considered impossible has gradually become possible. The Wright Brothers were told by “experts” that it was impossible to fly…years ago people who talked of traveling to the moon were dismissed and labeled as “Mooniacs”. To assume something is ‘impossible’ in this world is a failure of creativity.
If 120,000 people can come together to build a nuclear bomb, as was done with the Manhattan Project in the late 1930s, there is no reason why we cannot come together and use human ingenuity to accomplish incredible social achievements for the betterment of humanity. It is time we unleash our ‘Weapons of Mass Creation’ (WMCs) unto the world. It is time we take responsibility for each other and ourselves. We have the knowledge, means and initiative to devise an entirely new social architecture that can create a world we actually enjoy and flourish in.

Very simply, it is time to grow up.
-Peter Joseph | Roxanne Meadows | Jacque Fresco, February 2009

http://www.TheVenusProject.com
Download this torrent which might I add is different to Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Amendum (fairly quick download) > http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/ ... 09-RELEASE <
Last edited by TheDuck on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm » by Drextin

Can't get the site to load for me...........but will keep checking it. Good post duck.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm » by TheDuck

drextin wrote:Can't get the site to load for me...........but will keep checking it. Good post duck.

It seemed a bit slow for me probably too much traffic. Cheers now gonna play cards :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm » by Saturnv

the duck...RESPECT but not going to happen till there is a world wide calamity and the people join as one to save humanity is it coming ehh dunoo but trying like fuck to find out m8!!

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm » by TheDuck

saturnv wrote:the duck...RESPECT but not going to happen till there is a world wide calamity and the people join as one to save humanity is it coming ehh dunoo but trying like fuck to find out m8!!

From my observations you need to practice positive thinking. Still respect your opinion and all that but...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm » by Electrobadgr

If you haven't already done so watch Zeitgeist the movie and Zeitgeist addendum here:
www.zeitgeistthemovie.com

Its probably one of the most important web films ever made and has opened my eyes to so much that is happening in the world right now.

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:34 pm » by Electrobadgr

Correction to my last post the URL for Zeitgeist is:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

My mistake

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm » by TheDuck

Next time use the edit geeza ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm » by Electrobadgr

:D Will do cheers

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 pm » by Bettyboolean

sounds like the NWO :nails:
ImageImage

Next