The Walking Dead

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm » by Freeman2011

love this series and just about to watch episode 4 of season 3, If anyone would like to watch it you can watch it here http://www.tubeplus.me/player/2108117/The_Walking_Dead/season_3/episode_4/Killer_Within/

Hope that is ok mods :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm » by Troll2rocks

The show has started to redeem itself after a dodgy season 2, but that's because of a shake up behind the scenes after Frank Darabont was fighting to keep the budget at a steady level whereas AMC wanted to cut the budget in half and have most of the time spent on the show on indoor sets therefore keeping costs low.

Frank Didn't want anything to happen like that and fought to keep it respectable budget, so not long after he made his NY Con appearance he was publicly sacked by AMC and The Shield's producers and showrunners were brought in mid season, along with the comic books creator. Which is why the show remained on that farm an entire season, basically it was a clusterfuck. Also you may notice that Dale (Jeffery Demun) suddenly got killed off mid season 2. (not so on the comics) Allegedly all of the cast were asked if they had a problem with Frank Darabont's departure, to which some of his regular friends had a major issue. (Demun left) siding with his friend and moving onto Darabonts new LA Noire show alongside Shane after his killing at the end of season 2. They have incorporated Hershel's story into that of Dale's. Dale was always supposed to lose his leg. After cannibals capture him and cut it off for food. However at this point in the comic he had been bitten and was dying anyway. (They ate tainted meat!!!!) eh eh

The latest episode (SPOILERS READ NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN UP TO SEASON 3 EPISODE 4)....

The killing of Lori and T dog was due to fan outcry. Fans hate Lori, and T dog, as they are given nothing to do. T Dog was never in the comic books, along with Merl and his brother Darrell. Frank Darabont created those characters, and Lori does die, but at the end of the Prison arc. Along with many characters.

The governor is being played a lot differently too. In the comics he is psychotic. Obviously the things in the comics are not possible to do on TV. Especially the governor, but I was taken aback by how muted and reserved he is being played.

Michone, is the character to watch. She is the badass of the group, if you guys think Shane was a badass, you ain't seen shit yet.

Anyway, hopefully they will stop confining things so much and give a higher budget as the ratings and revenue gained justifies it.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I think that the last episode ''Killer within'' was back to its best after the last dire episode.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:24 am » by Scouser012

Fourth episode was a lot better than the last, this season is already 10x better than the last!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Scouser012 wrote:Fourth episode was a lot better than the last, this season is already 10x better than the last!

episode 4 Killer within :flop:

see my last post
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 am » by Buhdoo

I didn't like the Governor in the series, he wasn't half as crazy as the character in the comics.. Disappointed with that in fact.. And in the comics the prison storyline seemed to take forever to get through, in this they whipped through it..

Initiate

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 am » by Ohj33bus

Ahhhh February hurry up, I can't wait
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 am » by Kaarmaa

theclarificator3 wrote:I do believe in zombies.You must if you are christian, because this thing is biblical:
"In those days people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them!"
Revelation 9:6[/color]

That was just ridiculous. I never read the bible but zombies in the bible?...you must have a neuronleak somewhere.

What I hear is : some disaster happend and it was so bad that people would rather die than keep on living. Maybe because they lost their loved ones or because they had sever but not lifethreatening injuries. Have you ever heard about burnt people? Physically capable of surviving but it's living hell, Especially in the bible days, without hospitals.
To make it short your revelation quotes means to me that things went so bad that life isn't worth living anymore. Or maybe something else but certainly not zombies. I hope that you're a teen to write stuff like this. And why did you have to push another one of your bible quotes into this topic? Can't you just enjoy this bloody TV show and relax... :censored:

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am » by Seahawk

4 more days.... :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

A three part webisode and other video extras here, if interested. Just came out yesterday, I think.

I finally got access to the show. 3 seasons in 3 days, and now, Zombie withdrawl.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 am » by Elnorel

Yaaawn.

Zombies now? Really? :bang;

Fuk me if you don't already have them in Congress. It's more important.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PreviousNext