THE WAR ON TERROR EQUALS THE WAR ON FREEDOM!

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:35 am » by Anubis

Obama's story about the Death of Osama Bin Ladin is not being bought by Billions of People. Apparently Osama is being used as a Political Tool to make the American Democrats look good.
Bin Ladin has been gone for over Ten Years, This Regneration of the World on Terror is nothing more than the taking of more and more Liberties from Americans and everybody else.

Nothing but Lies, Lies,Lies and More Lies!.

http://youtu.be/GMXUtgG5AwU
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:48 am » by Boondox681

this a bigger,more insidious false flag than 9/11 because the american people should have learned something.
they never do.
sheeps and cowards
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 3:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey,look guys, police dump bodies overboard all the time,thats not sus,

why ,just the other day,these cops from up the road,shot dead this aboriginal guy,and on the way back to the station,they dumped his corpse into the yarra river!
so,you see?
not sus at all,

happens all the time,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 7:14 am » by Tgwusauk

It is not war on terror, it is war on terra.

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 7:33 am » by Perronick

According to the comments of the readers on the 2 biggest newspapers in Spain, no one is buying it here. What have you observed in your respective countries? What's going on?

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 8:13 am » by Cia212

boondox681 wrote:this a bigger,more insidious false flag than 9/11 because the american people should have learned something.
they never do.
sheeps and cowards

This isn't bigger, think of everything that went into the 911 attacks. This is minor.

And people aren't buying it like 911. Obama's approval numbers didn't bounce too high - we'll see where he is in a month. I'm betting back to the 50/50 split he's had since last year.

People may believe Osama is dead - so do I. But they aren't giving the president much credit like he hoped. Only the media is doing that - and with all their propaganda only about 5% of people have changed their mind about Obama! That's good news.

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:07 am » by Stratosfear

perronick wrote:According to the comments of the readers on the 2 biggest newspapers in Spain, no one is buying it here. What have you observed in your respective countries? What's going on?

I haven't been following what the media in the UK say, but I don't know anyone who believes the official story.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"