The Way to Yourself - There is only one law, the Law of Love

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am » by TheDuck

The Way to Yourself - There is only one law, the Law of Love
The Way to Yourself

There is only one law, the law of Love and bestowal.

Michael Laitman PhD, Kabbalist, connects major problems in humanity’s scientific and social progress in the last 100 years to a single cause – the human ego. Laitman explains why attempts to create equality and brotherhood among people have failed, the relationship between today’s world and Babylon five thousand years ago, why humanity needs to go through a crisis of unprecedented proportions, and why humanity has found it so difficult to understand and to love. Laitman concludes by offering the solution for positive future progress by addressing what humanity needs to understand and do.
http://rapidshare.com/files/236033506/s ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/236036846/s ... .part2.rar

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 am » by brillbilly

i love and so am loved you love and so your loved we all love and so orgy on :dancing: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 am » by TheDuck

Whenever you type I just stare at your Avatar and laugh lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 am » by brillbilly

theduck wrote:Whenever you type I just stare at your Avatar and laugh lol

me too :lol: :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 am » by Bronzept

Yes Roanald Regan said afew years ago,more or less like this,If some out of this world threat comes,maybe in that day all big nations come to be one.

I also belive that is the answer to put all this people working together,we have so many religions so many belives so many languages so many customes,that it must something happening at global scale,maybe in that moment we can see how little we are.
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 am » by Slith

Problem is in the last 100 years, man / technology has evolved so fast, we have forgotten about what love was meant to be. It's not about the feeling of love, it's become about the love of technology and the next step

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 am » by Spock

I'm pretty sure we have been doing this fighting thing ever since the beginning of time. If our tribes aren't fighting, then within our tribe there is a fight for the alpha dominance. It's that animal within us.

I do find this presumption fascinating, and I'm looking forward to watching all the videos. But I honestly believe that after a massive catastrophe that wipes most humans off the earth, we will still resort to being very protective and suspicious of outsiders, and as our small bands of people form, we'll continue to fight for inner dominance of the herd.

Infinity.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:22 am » by Slith

I think this is our instinct Spock. We are animals at the core after all

Canubis wrote:

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 am » by brillbilly

mayby our genetic makeup was neutral half being made of primitive animal and the other half being spiritual or of a higher being that may have created us and over time as wars rage and conflick become the norm the balance has slowly tipped and the spiritual side has an uphill fight to bring back equilibreum we can be heaven we can be hell :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 am » by Slith

Can't argue with that thinking. :flop: IMO

Canubis wrote:

Next