The White Hats - does anybody know about them?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 am » by Fatbastard

Aye, you can't beat a good score line. Celtic 9. Aberdeen 0. >>> Celtic 6. Rangers 2. Still brings a smile to my face.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 am » by Zer0

cosmine wrote:Like i said to all the real bible stumpers (you are not one of them,just a little troll who insult everyones and never had a good word for anyone except yourself.)

I did make a love poem to DJ Michael S Siebert on here once (did u ever get to meet him btw?) so your statement is almost accurate.

cosmine wrote:I rather go to hell dancing than follow your judgeMENTAL god...and you!

There is no judgement, there is no emotion. YOU choose to live in this World of Darkness, YOU get to choose to get out, none is going to judge you, but you will be placed according to YOUR own will.

cosmine wrote:BTW get rid of your mustache it makes you look older. :twisted:

:cheers:

Do you think socks will fall in love with me then? :think:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 am » by Constabul

otoel wrote:Do you think socks will fall in love with me then? :think:

She already has, she is just playing hard to get.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 am » by Zer0

constabul wrote:

*sigh* Typical woman.. :roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 am » by Iamthatiam

constabul wrote:

:lol:

:flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 am » by Cosmine

"YOU choose to live in this World of Darkness, YOU get to choose to get out."

True,but not before you feel better. :twisted: :sunny:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am » by Fatbastard

otoel wrote:
constabul wrote:

*sigh* Typical woman.. :roll:

Rip the knickers off her, then get back and tell us if she said, Ahh Ahh Owh Oh. Or did she say, "Oh, Is that it." :roll:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am » by Zer0

fatbastard wrote:Rip the knickers off her, then get back and tell us if she said, Ahh Ahh Owh Oh. Or did she say, "Oh, Is that it." :roll:

DTV EXCLUSIVE SEX TAPE! :flop:

(Btw socks we are just joking around, please dont mail a bomb to my house... :nails: )

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 am » by Constabul

otoel wrote:
fatbastard wrote:Rip the knickers off her, then get back and tell us if she said, Ahh Ahh Owh Oh. Or did she say, "Oh, Is that it." :roll:

DTV EXCLUSIVE SEX TAPE! :flop:

(Btw socks we are just joking around, please dont mail a bomb to my house... :nails: )

You know why she fled the life of islam don't you? She was The Burqa Assassin.
She would get a mark, and show up in her Burqa, knock on the door, and when the arab would answer the door, and say" You seem familiar to me" And *Schick*, a razor across the throat, But she wasn't shaving beards...

So now she has retired and works real estate.

Previous