The White House Disclosure Petition.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 pm » by Neversaydie

Came across this on another forum. I thought you may be interested. :flop:
I thought it appropriate for the ufo/alien section.

The Disclosure Petition
http://wh.gov/gKC

The Disclosure Petition is now active on the White House website at the above link. The wording of the petition is as follows:
"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon."

[Note to all those outside the US: a US Zip Code is required for registering.]

Should this petition receive a significant number of signatures it will draw media attention which will generate more signatures. It can become a direct referendum on the matter of Disclosure if the link to the petition can be taken viral on the Internet.

If you wish to support this petition, use Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, bulletin boards, email lists, websites and all other social media to take the link viral. YouTubers can create Disclosure Petition videos and include the petition link. Webmasters can go to http://www.disclosurepetition.info and find graphic banners for attaching the petition link.

The link to the petition on the White House website is: http://wh.gov/gKC
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am » by Noentry

Hey good idea . I think its time I got my finger out and did something useful for a change .
one minute I got to be a US citizen thats not fair I want to sign I feel like my rights have been violated.This is discrimination .
Must be able to sign a pertition to disclose ufo files here in the UK.

Oh yes the UK already release them :lol: .

UK land of the free :owned: :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 am » by Aardvaaks

Current number = 8227,

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/% ... n=shorturl

Apparently an official response will be made with a target of 17000 signatures.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/10/06/d ... alien-docs
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm » by Poooooot

First it only needed 5,000 "signatures." Then it was 7,000. Now it's 17,000? When it reaches 17,000 they'll raise it to 25,000. Nothing will ever come of this. They aren't going to tell us anything, unless they have no other choice.

And even then, they'll only release a partial truth.

Do you understand what will happen when/if there actually is a disclosure? Sure the religious institutions will struggle. Sure, there will be calls for cleaner energy/less dependency on petroleum... Medical interventions... These are expected reactions.

What about scientists? The "smartest" in the world, who have denied the UFO phenomenon. Have you ever tried to tell a scientist he was wrong? ha!

And the abductees? The people that have been tortured their entire lives. The people who have been mocked for coming forward with what they've been through. The government knew about it and did nothing. Do you realize how deep the rabbit hole goes? The government has been letting these malevolent beings maim, torture, and in some cases murder it's citizens.. And for what? Technology. Technology which leads to wealth. Which leads to control.

Society will totally flip. I can only image the rioting, the total lack of respect for our leadership.

And the anger us Earthlings will have towards the benevolent beings. How could they let this happen? How could they idly sit back and watch our leaders manipulate us and control us as if we were puppets?

As much as I want to believe that there will be disclosure, I just can't see it. I can't imagine them opening that can of worms.

ETA: I'd like to add that I did sign it. I am hopeful, but not delusional.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 am » by Aardvaaks

I agree totally poot, but if they keep raising the bar concerning the signature count and it is met then it proves a point to the administration, that people want some answers and it will be interesting to hear the official reply. Its ironic however that legalising canabis has a much greater following than that of ET, currently 50000 + signatures compared to 8500+

The petition may lead to some form of low key disclosure of unexplained events like in many other countries who in so doing have put pressure on the US. In the UK the response comes from the Ministry Of Defence and whilst some interesting data has been revealed it still hasnt given a concrete confirmation or denial? Are they all waiting on the final move to be made by the American government? :headscratch:

We all wait with great interest but the more votes the better as far as I'm concerned.

As far as scientists admitting to being wrong well that has been a trait in history going back centuries, we move on or get left behind. :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 am » by Aardvaaks

I should add that there is disclosure of sorts in the US from the Fbi Vaults.

This petition from SB is hopeful in a specific answer to the burning question of ET/ human interaction, full disclosure, if a response to the petition is received it will be at least dialogue, the whole planetl waits with baited breath!
Currently 8769 signatures and counting, is this petition being properly promoted considering the 50% and 80% population stats quoted in it?
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 am » by E6722maj

petitions, sadly, and despite the best intentions of the signees, never change anything. so i never sign them

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 am » by Ghost32

White House ET/UFO disclosure petition: Sign and make it go viral! -- Steve Bassett

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 am » by Frutty

e6722maj wrote:petitions, sadly, and despite the best intentions of the signees, never change anything. so i never sign them

yes, been there done that :D
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm » by Aardvaaks

frutty wrote:
e6722maj wrote:petitions, sadly, and despite the best intentions of the signees, never change anything. so i never sign them

yes, been there done that :D

I think a lot of folk have been there, but if this petition goes viral, which it should if it is promoted throughout the Ufo communities, a response is guaranteed within 30 days by the Whitehouse if the signature count hits 25000, a response is guaranteed on other petitions that hit the 5000 number although reports have indicated that in the case of the ET disclosure this figure has been increased to 17000 signatories ?? Why.

It will be very interesting what the official response will be to whether it is an affirmation or denial, a denial could be viewed as digging a deeper hole to hide in, interesting times.
Groucho Marx

Next