The WIKILEAKS CONSPIRACY THEORY

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 pm » by Realdeal003

shagrath wrote:In addition to my prior comment:

I forgot to throw cell phones and wireless connectivity into the mix...

I have a 60" DLP flat panel, PS3 hookup, Media servers from my computers, bluetooth devices, my Blackberry (soon to be replaced by a Droid of choice). My point here? Super access! I could be camping or on the crapper. It doesn't matter! I'm still jacked in and loving it! All this obsession with the cool new toys! This wasn't planned or at least taken into account?

But my network is secure! I have Norton! I use Firefox! I use Malwarebytes and Seek and Destroy! I use an anonymous proxy! I clean out my cache and cookies!

I don't give a shit what you use! You are not safe and protected, and you are not hiding from anyone! You are still here and that doesn't matter anyways... :hiho:

Just think about it folks...

You need to ask yourselves how this can all be used against you or in "their" favor at the very least.

While your post is a bit distracting from the subject "wikileaks conspiracy theory", it does help present the idea that the wikileaks cointelpro operation serves a dual purpose:

1.) To establish the precedent to limit free speech in the name of national security
(see: "WikiLeaks war logs posting 'will lead to free speech ruling'" http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/au ... reme-court

2.) To enable the wikileaks handlers to keep tabs on any "real" whistleblowers who might come through, since, as a result of all the publicity, wikileaks has effectively established itself as THE "go-to" trustworthy site for whistleblowers...

Pretty genius, actually -- it's akin to the fox guarding the henhouse (albeit with the fox disguised as a hen).

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:01 pm » by Shagrath

realdeal003 wrote:
shagrath wrote:In addition to my prior comment:

I forgot to throw cell phones and wireless connectivity into the mix...

I have a 60" DLP flat panel, PS3 hookup, Media servers from my computers, bluetooth devices, my Blackberry (soon to be replaced by a Droid of choice). My point here? Super access! I could be camping or on the crapper. It doesn't matter! I'm still jacked in and loving it! All this obsession with the cool new toys! This wasn't planned or at least taken into account?

But my network is secure! I have Norton! I use Firefox! I use Malwarebytes and Seek and Destroy! I use an anonymous proxy! I clean out my cache and cookies!

I don't give a shit what you use! You are not safe and protected, and you are not hiding from anyone! You are still here and that doesn't matter anyways... :hiho:

Just think about it folks...

You need to ask yourselves how this can all be used against you or in "their" favor at the very least.

While your post is a bit distracting from the subject "wikileaks conspiracy theory", it does help present the idea that the wikileaks cointelpro operation serves a dual purpose:

1.) To establish the precedent to limit free speech in the name of national security
(see: "WikiLeaks war logs posting 'will lead to free speech ruling'" http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/au ... reme-court

2.) To enable the wikileaks handlers to keep tabs on any "real" whistleblowers who might come through, since, as a result of all the publicity, wikileaks has effectively established itself as THE "go-to" trustworthy site for whistleblowers...

Pretty genius, actually -- it's akin to the fox guarding the henhouse (albeit with the fox disguised as a hen).

Sorry for being overly distracting from the actual subject. Perhaps I should have started another thread. But my point is part of this issue and is valid for the purpose of my discussion.

The web is another aspect of "life as we know it", and we trust it too much. The guy's and his site's credibility is now in question for a very good reason. You trust him just like you trust your intuitiveness of going to any trustworthy source for information. All is well and good there. But... Disinformation no matter how well it's presented is still disinformation.

I'm getting this out on the fly, simply brainstorming, so bear with me. I know what I want to express and just can't get my wording quite right.

Anyone can post anything on the web. How much of a budget would it actually take to post what the government wants you to digest? Not a hell of a lot. The budget would go toward creating his persona and giving him all kinds of wow-factor stuff to post. Again, how can the web be used to gain control of the masses?

So this guy disclosed some shit that our government didn't want to supposedly get out. Why? The general population is quite desensitized to the horrors of war anyway. The shock factor wears thinner everyday. All that is left is people being happy with knowing something that they shouldn't! really? What better way to gain your trust than to release some really serious shit that you were never supposed to know and start a big show over it!

I gotta go, my girlfriend is having trouble with the damn lawnmower.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 am » by Zegtelzegtel

When you google WIKILEAKS CONSPIRACY...your thread is the first link.. :flop:
wanted to add this :arrow:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itnews.com.au%2FNews%2F242051%2Cun-mulls-internet-regulation-options.aspx

check under your car tomorow morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 am » by Mediasorcerer

wikileaks is a absolute scam psi-ops job,guaranteed,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 am » by Haljalikeakik

assange said 9/11 wasnt an inside job to retain credibility.

to say anything other than that without a staggering amount of proof will forever make you

oh and if youre running microsoft junk best to act like your on the computer @ a public library.
Last edited by Haljalikeakik on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 am » by Smallworld

germanpils wrote:ok, i admit, none of you,would have EVER thought about this.

but listen, what i have to say is unbelievable and very hard to believe,

but still very logical!

listen:

WIKILEAKS has done a fucking great job in the past 4 years, releasing inside information of the US GVT, they released tons of classified documents from the pentagon.

but....

what if its all staged?

i came to this idea when that Aussange said 9/11 wasnt an inside job, which obviously was,

with his tons of releases of classified documents, he got the trust of millions of people around the world,

and when he says 9/11 wasnt an inside job, many people will believe him, because he gained alot of respect and trust for releasing all the classified documents.
thats why alot of people will believe what he says..

and now the idea behind all that "iron curtain"

Assange got the whole pentagon trying to make the whole internet non anonymous, means they want everyone get an "ID", so they are able to track the people talking shit about the governtment, about general conspiracies like 9/11, JFK, and many more...

Aussenge helps the US government trying to get that law through, he declassifies top secret informations giving the US GVT a reason to get control of the whole internet, destroying the free speech in the internet, because Aussange breaks alot of laws with releasing that stuff,

which will get the US GVT much more reason to get any law through, that disallows releasing classified stuff, and also the free speech,
and the US GVT will do it, i predict, they will be able to control the internet so anyone that talks about conspiracies about the US GVT, like 9/11, Oil spill of mexico, vietnam, JFK,

will be tracked and arrested.

thats my own conspiracy theory. WIKILEAKS is another tool, just like OBAMA

the raison wy julien assange have'nt say 9/11 is a inside job,because he will be death by now,look at the william (bill) cooper story and what happen to him.

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 pm » by Myriad Force

The following insight is best apprehended while listening to Xanadu by RUSH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytUX674B4U

Isaiah 8:11-16 is vital in understanding the consciousness of the Infinite concerning the current incarnation of conspirators:
11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

The point is this - don't place the cart before the horse. Give yourself to the unlimited illumination of the Bright and Morning Star, then we can come out of our own personal Bat Caves of illumination and blow away the darkness instead of just talking about it. One of those no-brainers.

Our biggest enemy is death (I Cor 15:26)...you're no good dead.
John 8:51 He that keeps my sayings shall never see death.
:flop:

Previous