PostTue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 11, 2013 by The Trumpet
Haven't you noticed?

Upload to Disclose.tv

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm » by godnodog

Dude, seriously? :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Clearly the people who created the video are feeding on ignorant people.

Earthquakes are part of geological process of Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake#References

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics

Also the history of mankind is made of war, uprisings, natural disasters etc.

http://listverse.com/2010/09/27/8-natur ... ent-times/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory (if anything this must have been a end of time scenario for mankind at the time)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wa ... death_toll

They are presenting this as symblos of upcoming tragedy of the ends of time..... that the world as seen before. These people should be ashamed :vomit:

1 honest question , what is the point of your thread? To show ignorance of the makers of the video, or do you believe on the message of the video?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 pm » by *WillEase*

Well, if Germany attacks Iran and double-crosses Israel, would that be enough proof?
The Trumpet is and has always been very specific about the identities of the end time nations and
what will happen soon, in spite of being mocked by people like you.

When WWIII starts, and for the third time the US will be fighting against Germany, would that convince you?

The purpose of this thread is to get the "word" out there to as many people possible, regardless to what
my personal beliefs are...or yours. What will happen, will happen...and you heard it here first.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 3:29 pm » by Temps13

Cornwalls not shaking
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 3:52 pm » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:Well, if Germany attacks Iran and double-crosses Israel, would that be enough proof?
The Trumpet is and has always been very specific about the identities of the end time nations and

When WWIII starts, and for the third time the US will be fighting against Germany, would that convince you?

The purpose of this thread is to get the "word" out there to as many people possible, regardless to what
my personal beliefs are...or yours. What will happen, will happen...and you heard it here first.

Will, I will give you $1,000 if every Trumpet prediction you've posted here on DTV comes true.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 4:56 pm » by godnodog

*WillEase* wrote:Well, if Germany attacks Iran and double-crosses Israel, would that be enough proof?

well here´s the problem, i´ve been hearing this talk since ever, and this topic has been written and talked about since ever and here we are, the world was gonna end by 2000, and here we are.... so nothing new here.

What makes you thing that Germany will attack Iran? (I really haven´t seen anything on the news, can you provide me with info on this?) I saw nothing that leads in that direction, specially Germany attacking Iran on her own.

Hope you reply, It´s always goo to know what people more religious oriented tend to think.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 pm » by Bleever

godnodog wrote:

well here´s the problem, i´ve been hearing this talk since ever, and this topic has been written and talked about since ever and here we are, the world was gonna end by 2000, and here we are.... so nothing new here.

What makes you thing that Germany will attack Iran? (I really haven´t seen anything on the news, can you provide me with info on this?) I saw nothing that leads in that direction, specially Germany attacking Iran on her own.

Hope you reply, It´s always goo to know what people more religious oriented tend to think.

Anyone here familiar with the presence of Germany in the middle east, anyone familiar how impressive and robust their presence is?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 6:55 pm » by Boondox681

IF this transpired,i(as should the world) would be convinced that the german people are the scourge of humanity and should be nuked repeatedly.

as should Washington d.c.,for that matter.
but being the cause for the first 2 WW,involement in the third does not reflect well on a society.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm » by Yuya63

It's not going to be the German's...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:12 pm » by *WillEase*

godnodog wrote:

Germany will lead the European military power prophesied to respond to "The king of the South".
The church has been saying this for as long as I have been following them (over twenty five years).
More than any other prophetic message, this one sticks in my mind because of how outrageous it is.
The scripture that points this out is Daniel 11:40...

"At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood."

It should be alarming that Germany is the number one exporter of military equipment in Europe considering what was outlined at the Potsdam Conference...

Destruction of German industrial war-potential through the destruction or control of all industry with military potential. To this end, all civilian shipyards and aircraft factories were to be dismantled or otherwise destroyed.

Next