The world of the Jinn (Ghosts,spirits,Ufo's,etc)

Writer

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm » by Hayezproduction

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn. The Islamic explanation of the Jinn provides us with so many answers to modern day mysteries. So, who or what are the Jinn?......
The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to mankind. The Arabic word Jinn is from the verb 'Janna' which means to hide or conceal. Thus, they are physically invisible from man as their description suggests.

So what are there abilities?.........

That which clearly distinguishes the Jinn from mankind, are their powers and abilities. God has given them these powers as a test for them. If they oppress others with them, then they will be held accountable. By knowing of their powers, we can often make sense of much of the mysteries which go on around us. One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. Thus, they can appear as humans, animals trees and anything else. Over the last few years the interest in the subject of aliens and UFO's has become heightened. Programmes such as the X-files and the Outer limits have increased the popularity of the theory that aliens exist. Thousands of people have sighted strange looking creatures all over the world. These sightings however, have still not proven substantially that aliens exist. Rather - and it seems more plausible all the sightings of such creatures were just Jinns parading in different forms. So the next time you see something that looks like E.T, its most probably just a wicked Jinn trying to scare and confuse you!

The occult
Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great.In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask for the magicians to sell their souls to them and even to Satan. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Satan as lords besides God.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm » by TheDuck

Here's a Jinn film I'm gonna throw in the mix for ya, (shapeshifters and whatnot.)

Djinn: An Ancient Fairy Tale
Based on ancient middle eastern fairy tales written thousands of years ago, and passed down from generation to generation. Imad's beautiful true love (Amina) is snatched in the middle of the night right from her dream in which Imad shared with her, by an all mighty Djinn (evil Genie). Imad, only empowered by the pure energy of love and passion for her, finds himself having to cross 'the three valleys of the black desert', which are represented as the 'three vises of man' (Fear, Greed, and Lust) which come at him in different forms and are represented as both external and internal demons. Guided only by a fortuneteller and an angel, Imad must overcome these vises, in order to prove the purity of his soul and reach the 'Tree of Life'. No man has been able to achieve this, but he must, to save what matters most, his true love Amina from the supernatural Djinn.

http://rapidshare.com/files/261178909/D ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/261166751/D ... .part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/261153356/D ... .part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/261087847/D ... .part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/261033926/D ... .part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/260979893/D ... .part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/260939317/D ... .part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/260905716/D ... .part8.rar

No Password! Enjoy!
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm » by Mediasorcerer

ok mate forgive me it was not called for and i apologise for the disrespect,ok.sorry i got angry with your post,
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:57 pm » by Hayezproduction

All good......
Last edited by Hayezproduction on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 am » by Chickamaka

I love this place !! :D
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

i apologise for my previous post it was wrong and un called for to criticise you and it was a mistake on my behalf to say what i said to you,i was angry for no good reason and i realise that to express that anger on you was wrong and mistaken,you are fully entitled to your beliefs and who am i to tell you otherwise,so i ask for forgiveness and reconciliation with respect ,it was not good behaviour from me,apologies to you and your beliefs from me,hope you can forgive me mate,too much anger in the world ,

Writer

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 pm » by Hayezproduction

mediasorcerer wrote:i apologise for my previous post it was wrong and un called for to criticise you and it was a mistake on my behalf to say what i said to you,i was angry for no good reason and i realise that to express that anger on you was wrong and mistaken,you are fully entitled to your beliefs and who am i to tell you otherwise,so i ask for forgiveness and reconciliation with respect ,it was not good behaviour from me,apologies to you and your beliefs from me,hope you can forgive me mate,too much anger in the world ,

No worries!!! we are all truth seekers,but u took the whole article out of context.My point was not about the religion but more about this being called jinn . I am not 100% sure it exist but it makes sense to me nonetheless.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 4:21 am » by Mediasorcerer

thank you for your forgiveness it shows your intelligence,you are a good and clever person,keep up your good attitude and thanks again too,we all get it wrong sometimes ,i did,as for the djinn ive no doubt that there are entities that have influence on humans,ive seen some of it with my own eyes ,scary stuff,i want to see the movie about the djinn now and be good if you could dig up some more info on the subject,these ancient stories are not to be dismissed,our ancestors were not idiots who made stuff up,they just interpreted with different language and symbols,but they got us here didnt they,so they cant be that stupid,i personally believe a lot of myths and ancient legends,especially when you get two different cultures saying the same thing etc, :D :D its just a matter of decoding them,regs media sorcerer,