The world we see is make believe ...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 am » by Slamgunshark

otoel wrote:WTF No the world is not make beleive... we simply are unable to fully grasp it... so we create our own perception of it.

Doesnt mean it aint real....DUMBASS!

Shut up you little bitch!

and I before E except after C.........Mr Anderson

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 am » by Garysup4

having ideas,free thought.and thinking well outside the box, is what we should all do,and no matter what your thoughts and ideas are they are yours and you should never be ridiculed for them,so mr otoel calling some a dumbarse for their ideas is wrong,and getts me wondering wether you are a fascist,because they hate free thought and ridicule them and want to suppress the free thinking of man,,,,,,, otoel ,,, i think you need a reboot...... love to all man kind

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 9:54 am » by Canubis

off the top of my head...

matter and ether can be manipulated with the mind and formed into all things imaginable.
This is only forgotten wisdom and is only hard to understand because it isn't fully understood...its how the Great Pyramid was "Built"....

No Eyes see the same thing or even the same colors as the Earths flame is constantly changing :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 am » by Cia212

otoel wrote:WTF No the world is not make beleive... we simply are unable to fully grasp it... so we create our own perception of it.

No, he qualifies the phrase "make believe" by saying the world we SEE. He isn't suggesting that objective reality doesn't exist, or that we can, with our minds alone, reshape the world. Only that what we see is processed in our brains, and is interpreted and filtered - changed if you will - to something that isn't exactly reality and is therefore, literally and figuratively, make believe.

I think the title is a bit misleading. It should read, "What we see isn't a perfect model of reality". No one would argue with that...and no one would bother to read the article.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am » by Astroboy777

Noetic Science...

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]0DwCHheHha0&feature=related[/youtube]

And, may the spirit of the universe be with you too…Always… :wink: :hugging:
.................................Image

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am » by Epsilonx0865

Life, Death, Life! pick one :?:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm » by Canubis

cia212 wrote:

No, he qualifies the phrase "make believe" by saying the world we SEE. He isn't suggesting that objective reality doesn't exist, or that we can, with our minds alone, reshape the world. Only that what we see is processed in our brains, and is interpreted and filtered - changed if you will - to something that isn't exactly reality and is therefore, literally and figuratively, make believe.

I think the title is a bit misleading. It should read, "What we see isn't a perfect model of reality". No one would argue with that...and no one would bother to read the article.

shapes.. :)

No Eyes see the same "Shapes" or even the same colors as the Earths flame is constantly changing
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm » by Probablysane

And you are completely sure of this? Thats a bit naieve isn't it.. You seem to be clinging onto your own version of suchness mate ;)
Happiness is subjective ;)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm » by Zer0

slamgunshark wrote:

Shut up you little bitch!

and I before E except after C.........Mr Anderson

Yes sir! :o
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 pm » by Hansom

slamgunshark wrote:and I before E except after C.........Mr Anderson

Science, species.
Freight, reign.

I'm sure you can think of some other examples where that rule doesn't apply.
Apologies, not trying to be a dick.
Just saying that's all.

Peace :)
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

PreviousNext