The world we see is make believe ...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm » by Frutty

canubis wrote:sry must of confused u with someone greater...

Then tell your Sry "the world is make belief" :rtft:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 5:44 pm » by Canubis

are u German?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 5:46 pm » by Frutty

Ich spreche aber ein bischen Deutsch aber Sie seinem Sry fragen sollen
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 pm » by Nihilgeist

shagrath wrote:Oh yeah? Then explain why I'm not banging a hot babe every night, why I lost my ass in the stock market and continue to do so, and why I seem to have "negative" luck!

Also, explain why children in 3rd world countries can't materialize a single bite to eat, no matter how hard they try to imagine it!

While I'm at it... Explain why the world isn't a utopia! I'm sure there is plenty of people imagining, dreaming, wanting, hoping for, dying for something better, and all they get is shit!

Reality sucks! Why is that? Did we generate this reality to punish ourselves on purpose?

Please explain to me why I have to join the rat race and work everyday, driving my Saturn to work while knowing that drug dealers and pimps are driving around in Corvettes, banging hot babes and living it up, while my government takes money out of my pocket to support them because they are immigrants from a country we give free pass to, because we built a military base there!

Is this the reality I created for myself?

You sir, deserve a cookie. You are one of the first people on here I've seen that asks the same questions as me. Though I wouldn't limit your rants to "Drug Dealers" and "Pimps".

Think of the unscrupulous salesmen, the wall-street snakes, the bankster pigs, the fraternities in College, the popular kids in high school. You have to always be on top of your game and know the rules of the game and be willing to bend/break them. Ethics & morality are for losers. But go to far and eventually they'll reign you in. As for the stock market, why would anyone ever play in a game where the people that make the most money have an inside edge on the rules of the game? They're the dungeon-masters.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 pm » by Canubis

u are fruttyu the rune miner...

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm » by Canubis

we were once good friends :)

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm » by Nihilgeist

shagrath wrote:Oh yeah? Then explain why I'm not banging a hot babe every night, why I lost my ass in the stock market and continue to do so, and why I seem to have "negative" luck!

Also, explain why children in 3rd world countries can't materialize a single bite to eat, no matter how hard they try to imagine it!

Oh, and btw....

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm » by Zer0

frutty and canubitch, you are aware that there are things such as Facebook or Instant Messenger, in which you can use your low brow one-liners without fear of trolling the forums rigth?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm » by Frutty

otoel wrote:frutty and canubitch, you are aware that there are things such as Facebook or Instant Messenger, in which you can use your low brow one-liners without fear of trolling the forums rigth?

I am sorry I will try to be more considerate next time

ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm » by Glassjaw667

otoel wrote:frutty and canubitch, you are aware that there are things such as Facebook or Instant Messenger, in which you can use your low brow one-liners without fear of trolling the forums rigth?

otoel dude you need to relax. Every time I browse a thread on this forum and you're posting you're starting shit with someone. the original poster may not have known it was a previously posted topic and may have thought we would find it interesting. So you respond with DUMBASS? Really? I bet you don't run around in public calling people you don't know shit like that. If you do, good for you, but I bet you spend a lot on dental work.

PreviousNext