The world we see is make believe ...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm » by Drjones

What you believe in is what you see. :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 7:34 pm » by Zer0

glassjaw667 wrote:
otoel wrote:frutty and canubitch, you are aware that there are things such as Facebook or Instant Messenger, in which you can use your low brow one-liners without fear of trolling the forums rigth?

otoel dude you need to relax. Every time I browse a thread on this forum and you're posting you're starting shit with someone. the original poster may not have known it was a previously posted topic and may have thought we would find it interesting. So you respond with DUMBASS? Really? I bet you don't run around in public calling people you don't know shit like that. If you do, good for you, but I bet you spend a lot on dental work.

Why do you think I threw out all the stuff in my room in order to turn it into a gym (only kept my bed and computer), I have to deal with punks such as yourself on a daily basis so I have to be ready physically and mentally to show them who the boss is around town. When I see people discussing retarded topics rather than discuss a thousand year old so called "good luck sign" commonly known as the swastika, I know that it is the people and not me who are the problem.

Good analysis, now let us get back to topic.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 pm » by Glassjaw667

otoel wrote:
glassjaw667 wrote:
otoel wrote:frutty and canubitch, you are aware that there are things such as Facebook or Instant Messenger, in which you can use your low brow one-liners without fear of trolling the forums rigth?

otoel dude you need to relax. Every time I browse a thread on this forum and you're posting you're starting shit with someone. the original poster may not have known it was a previously posted topic and may have thought we would find it interesting. So you respond with DUMBASS? Really? I bet you don't run around in public calling people you don't know shit like that. If you do, good for you, but I bet you spend a lot on dental work.

Why do you think I threw out all the stuff in my room in order to turn it into a gym (only kept my bed and computer), I have to deal with punks such as yourself on a daily basis so I have to be ready physically and mentally to show them who the boss is around town. When I see people discussing retarded topics rather than discuss a thousand year old so called "good luck sign" commonly known as the swastika, I know that it is the people and not me who are the problem.

Good analysis, now let us get back to topic.

Gym equipment won't teach you how to fight, just strengthen you for a longer beating. And I am a punk for pointing out that instead of using that gym equipment, you're always online behind a name talking shit to people who couldn't physically defend themselves if they wanted to? Right. If you're ever in North Carolina I will give you my address, we can see who the real punk is, Bragg has a lot of gyms, but I can see judging by activity online and post counts that I utilize that type of equipment a lot more than you do. Might be a good idea for you to tuck tail and continue to try and berate me on a public forum.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 pm » by Zer0

Now let us get back to topic.

Feel free to continue your weak insults and personal attacks using the PM system of the site.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm » by Hansom

For the doubters I would suggest looking into :-
Multiverse theory, quantum mechanics and schrodinger's cat.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Previous