The World Wide Water Conspiracy!! please watch!!@@!!!

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 am » by Binzaf

Yes I realize the following doesn't take into account mountains and such but this is not the point.

total population of the world

total land area of Australia

divide the two and you still have land left over. We are no where near the capacity of the earth.
"Fatalism can be a strong antidote for Cowardice." quote Binzaf

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am » by The57ironman

muchtyman wrote:
the57ironman wrote:Saying all the correct things but not quite , What's your opinion on the Fusion Centres ?

i have a real problem with sayin' ... our fellow citizens have allowed this to happen...... :bang;

who would participate in setting up this system ? :headscratch:

Either roxy has misinterpreted all the data and come up with an erroneous conclusion , or he's a shill , not sure yet ...................... :mrcool:[/quote]
roxy , the white nite? :nails:
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 am » by Boondox681

My, My, how things are beginning to accelerate. TSA, S510, water, internet neutrality. What is the tipping point? Is it soon?

the dollar and very soon.bernanke has that handled.
the economy collapses when when the rest of the world stops lending us money.just like greece.
hyperinflation,as planned by bernanke,bread goes to 10 bucks a loaf and the people take to the streets.then,that's it-game over.
they bring the fucking hammer down.
they NEED us to create chaos and violence.so don't.
NWO rule and motto....
ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:27 am » by Oldsoul

truthseekerx wrote:
roxyrocks44 wrote:Alex Jones alying himself with Jesse Ventura. It only means one thing.

He's probably just as bad as he is. I watched the show. They did a special on the who 2012 thing. Those underground bunkers they showed. They claimed they were there for 2012. However the bunkers were open to the public, and!!!! They were there because of the cold war.

I also noticed Alex Jones said "Hippies are wanting Uranium"????? WTF??? Is against hippies, or he is trying to make the NWO order out to be hippies????

And last of all whats wrong with population reduction??? Why is the guy against population reduction??? Surely he know's the earth is overpopulated, and we are destroying it???

I think he's letting he's ego get the best of him. We need to sustain earth for our grandkids, and their grandkids. We want it to be just as beautiful as it was when we were on it.

But I am questioning the whole thing about Uranium though. Why would they do the whole Uranium thing to do population reduction? I just think that's just a waste of money all together.

I guess the guy's at the top really are dumb, and incapable of doing things right, and just waste a whole bunch of money.....

You have bought into the brainwashing of overpopulation. The myth of overpopulation has been perpetrated by a cabal of elites who are scared that they are losing control of the masses. They want you to think there isn't enough space for you and that you should feel guilty for breathing.

This planet is nowhere near to being overpopulated. Even 10 times our current population would not be overpopulated. The problem is that this planet is very badly managed. The problem stems from exploitive corporations, corrupt politicians, self-serving policy makers, continued use of obsolete technology for profit, suppression of needed technology, etc.

The myth of overpopulation ranks up there with the global warming fraud.
:flop: Well said.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 am » by Oldsoul

It does appear they are speeding things up. When Nibiru didn't pass as expected...they must have decided to go on with the conquest via the corporation rape. They don't have much time left. The planet is now somewhere around 40% merged into the upper plane. We are being held there, to give the populations who are not awake, enough time to grasp that this is the Anunnaki and Family that are doing all of this. Too many still pray to their 'gods'..Isis, Osirus, Zeus, Jesus, Bible, Koran....and haven't realized that these are all the snake families. Same collective, different names.
I was called a liar at thanksgiving, when I told them about the ground water contamination in Tx....I had to actually go home and Email 20 different articles about it..and they had to be from what they called 'legitamite news' sites! Like there is any of those left!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 am » by Tehunit

oldsoul wrote:It does appear they are speeding things up. When Nibiru didn't pass as expected...they must have decided to go on with the conquest via the corporation rape. They don't have much time left. The planet is now somewhere around 40% merged into the upper plane. We are being held there, to give the populations who are not awake, enough time to grasp that this is the Anunnaki and Family that are doing all of this. Too many still pray to their 'gods'..Isis, Osirus, Zeus, Jesus, Bible, Koran....and haven't realized that these are all the snake families. Same collective, different names.
I was called a liar at thanksgiving, when I told them about the ground water contamination in Tx....I had to actually go home and Email 20 different articles about it..and they had to be from what they called 'legitamite news' sites! Like there is any of those left!

Heh,

I feel ya on that one. The internet is a nut house ya know that right? jk. The internet is the best media out there in the world. Full of bullshit, but most importantly its full of truth. You get to see both sides, not just some non truthfull arrogant Hannity faggot, learning from the teleprompt.

Its not your family's fault though, because the system is made to deceive us, and disguise the truth.

Im not down with the reptilians yet... so I can say i am agnostic to that.

Anyway, this specific episode really hit a nerve to me. I lived in Michigan for 22 years of my life, and i'm 24 right now. When I visited in august of this year, I couldn't believe the water levels. Also, the ponds in the area were very eerie. There were like 80% less frogs.... I couldnt beleive my eyes. Probably chemtrails with the combination of them taking water.

The beaches were so weird... It would be shallow all the way up to the drop off..

Anyway, this hurts to see Michigan being taken down in silence.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 am » by Oldsoul

son of a gun, someone deleted my record! set for Ventura's show!

This is on NOW, the last showing is at 1am, central...its on tonight!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 am » by Megame23

incredible information, thanks a ton for posting.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Previous