The WOW Signal Reply.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm » by Troll2rocks

Is There Anybody Out There? National Geographic Enlists Stephen Colbert And Others For A Reply To The Interstellar "Wow!" Signal!

Thirty-five years ago, astronomer Jerry R. Ehman made a startling discovery while working on a SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project at The Ohio State University. For seventy-two seconds, the Big Ear radio telescope picked up a strong narrowband signal of unknown origin. Due to the surprising quality of the transmission, when Ehman received the computer printout of the event he wrote "Wow!" next to the signal. Was this evidence of an alien civilization reaching out into the cosmos for signs of intelligent life?

On the off chance it was, yesterday, we got back to them.

For the last few months, National Geographic Channel has been collecting videos and tweets from some of our finest minds to beam out into space. So if there an alien race looking to get in touch with us, one of the first things they're going to see is this

Upload to Disclose.tv

The signal was sent out from the Arecibo Observatory, and, according to the press release trumpeting this endeavor, "each message will have a repeating-sequence header attached." This evidently will tip off the potential recipients that these messages have been transmitted by intelligent life forms. I'll take your word for it, NatGeo.

So now what? I guess we wait and see if they have a response. Hopefully, they have a sense of humor. If not, the invasion is probably underway.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Via AICN

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/57665

WOW, so they respond with shit like that, if I were an interstellar race of advanced aliens I would invade and conquer Earth because of the insult alone.

The WOW signal is still one of the biggest mysteries in science, and possibly quite genuinely alien in origin.

Yet there was nothing in the WOW signal that indicated it was a direct message as it ended after 72 seconds, it is hypothesised that it could possibly have been some ancient communication remnant between ships, neighbouring planets/systems etc. It has no hallmarks of being a purposeful attempt at communication with a new species (meaning it would be constant or fluctuating progressively), it is more likely to be internal communication that happened to sail our way through the cosmos. That's if it is even alien at all and not some unknown natural phenomenon that we are yet to discover.

Me personally, I would like to think it was alien, and there is a lot scientists who believe it is, because of the manner in which it was recorded, which for as much as science knows right now, was not natural in origin.

Its fascinating, but highly stupid to even attempt to communicate with advanced alien intelligence. Not only would it take thousands of years for a single message. It could also be perilous to all of us as a species because, who knows what aliens feel of think, would they have emotion or even have a concept of right and wrong ?. Maybe instinct and intelligence does not go hand in hand with emotion, and they would live for what they need, resources, food, and habitable land for growth.

Scientists always seem to have this image in their minds of the universe like STAR TREK, its a nice idea, but the problem is that real life is not like a TV show, I would say the universe is better summed up by the ocean. Its big and beautiful, and full of danger. If a fish sent out a pheromone to attract a potential mate in the ocean, there is equal chance of it attracting a bigger fish and becoming lunch, and if super symmetry is to be believed the same things take place on grander scales, which would make our universe a deep dark dangerous giant ocean.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 pm » by Kinninigan

Troll2rocks wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good chance to use my new gif...

FOTTL (Falling off the table laughing)

:alien51: :cheers: :alien51:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm » by Shendao

I think we just sent a signal confirming that we are a bunch of raving lunatics.

If we haven't already been quarantined we will be :bang;
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Since when are they sending retard mess.. no... messages of retards into deep space?!
This is not due the Paralympics, no?

And besides... IF this was serious... why send only a one-time signal out?
If i wanna contact somebody and don't know if i'm being heard instantly -
i keep sending my signal as long as i or my machines can do.

Oh wait... ok... not with those messages... certainly not.
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm » by Kinninigan

Another thing to add:

Aliens are NOT sending or receiving radio signals...

But people do "talk" to aliens all the time..in "occult rituals"....

This pic is also in Masonic Books but the alien looks more reptoid...but they play stupid about it

I seen this documentry before...

GOTO 1:42:03 In this video.... :look:

Masonic Secrets From Their Own Books

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm » by Troll2rocks

Kinninigan wrote:Another thing to add:

Aliens are NOT sending or receiving radio signals...

But people do "talk" to aliens all the time..in "occult rituals"....

This pic is also in Masonic Books but the alien looks more reptoid...but they play stupid about it

I seen this documentry before...

GOTO 1:42:03 In this video.... :look:

Masonic Secrets From Their Own Books

Upload to Disclose.tv

I believe that picture is a depiction of an entity Aleister Crowley, alleged to have communicated with in his drug induced sexually deviant orgies he used to conduct in his mansion. I know he claimed to have contacted aliens or some shit. I can not remember the full details though.

Oh and that gif is great. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm » by *WillEase*

The WOW signal was received back in the seventies, what a delayed reaction.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:31 pm » by Kinninigan

It was an alien named "Lam" that he contacted. Lam gave Crowley "the book of the law" where the famous saying "do as thy wilt" came from

Crowley was the first to depict an alien grey.

His sex majick ritual for this was in the great pyramid.

It involved mixing male and female sex secretions on a 24k gold dish and mixed with other body fluids.. :vomit:

This is the first alchemel process for the "philosophers stone" or the "elixer of life"

i learn about all this studying the reptilians...its all tied together...

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 pm » by Troll2rocks

Kinninigan wrote:It was an alien named "Lam" that he contacted. Lam gave Crowley "the book of the law" where the famous saying "do as thy wilt" came from

Crowley was the first to depict an alien grey.

His sex majick ritual for this was in the great pyramid.

It involved mixing male and female sex secretions on a 24k gold dish and mixed with other body fluids.. :vomit:

This is the first alchemel process for the "philosophers stone" or the "elixer of life"

i learn about all this studying the reptilians...its all tied together...

Yep that's the guy man. :cheers:

Crowley was a fucked up guy. He has his fan base though, weirdly. I mean considering he allegedly fucked and killed kids in his rituals too. He pushed the bounds beyond all reason, simply because he was in a position to. His use of psychoactive drugs spurred his visions and communications with thin air. He was just evil in the true sense of the word. Its a fascinating story though.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm » by Kinninigan

@ troll2rocks

i have seen dozens of docs on crowley and they all tell different stories.

Bruce Dickenson from Iron Maiden even made a movie about him, and in the movie crowley flicks a reptiod tongue

The movie is called "chemical wedding"

(remember iron maidens 9 foot tall stage prop "eddie")

and all the other rock stars love him...jimmy page, ozzie...ect