The wrong deduction nuisance

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 am » by Tertiusgaudens

1. Because the soles of my shoes are mostly outworn up and at the heels does not mean earth has a concave bowl shape.

2. Because there is light in my fridge when I open does not mean the light goes into the fridge after turning it off in my living room.

3. Because the size of the universe is unimaginable does not mean the size of stupidity could not exceed it.

4. Because we mostly fail living as humans among humans does not mean being human is depleted in eating, drinking and fucking.

5. Because an ox acts like a human does not mean an ox in a chinese store will prevent any damage.

6. Because Jew haters argue in a reasonable manner does not mean they have fully understood the nature of hate.

7. Because the crucified Christ is a model to many people does not mean any kind of crucifying a human being a model.

8. Because a perfect citation of the Quran many people find important does not mean an even imperfect loving of humans would be unimportant.

9. Because many are overwhelmed by the whatever mysteries of the thora does not mean avoiding a look at the unpleasant and unmysterious happenings in everyday`s life.

10. Because we find idiots everywhere does not mean being very successful, for only an idiotic mind perceives fully an idiotic company.

11. Because many believe in extraterrestrial Aliens does not mean terrestrial humans being not alien.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Here is a nice video (1 of 8) giving examples of proper understanding being able to avoid wrong deductions. And please excuse me, embedding the vid does not work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY
Emily Dickinson

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am » by Boondox681

because i have to look at the toilet paper after i wipe my butt does not mean that i did not wipe my butt good.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 1:34 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Hahahaha
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 am » by Evildweeb

Just because the female has the goods does not mean they are

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 am » by Boondox681

:D

peace tert,have a good one :flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln