The Zen Mind

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 am » by Thesaint

Cats are amazing aren't they? I saw one yesterday jump over next doors fence and into the garden. It dug a hole, did a number 2 and then, to my amazement "filled the hole back in again" I have never seen anything like it. It was awesome!

But that's normal, cats do that!!!!

Not when they do it with a shovel!!!!! :lol: :cheers:

P.S. I'm answering my own posts to get the Joke across, I was growing a beard waiting for someone to jump on the hook, but as usual I was unsuccessful.

I'm off now but before I go I just want to say that my friend (who is a bit simple) was painting the inside of his house today and he was sweating like crazy. He had four jackets on. I asked him why he was wearing four jackets to paint, especially as it was a nice warm sunny day. He said it was because of the instructions on the tin, he showed it to me,
It said, "Better results if you have more than one coat" :lol:

He got mugged last week by three lads who wanted his money. He is quite handy himself so he fought back with tooth and nail. He eventually gave up after a massive fight when they eventually emptied his pockets they found 36p (about 30 cents) "why did you fight so hard for very little cash, we don't understand" he said "because I thought you would find the £500 I have rolled up in my sock"

You can guess the rest! :lol:

Night All! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 am » by Freeyourmindnow

aragajag wrote:
thesaint wrote:
Cats are amazing aren't they? I saw one yesterday jump over next doors fence and into the garden. It dug a hole, did a number 2 and then, to my amazement "filled the hole back in again" I have never seen anything like it. It was awesome!

Only now and zen.

:lol: :lol: :flop:
cats are mysterious now and zen of course, here a ninja cat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 am » by Freeyourmindnow

thesaint wrote:

Not when they do it with a shovel!!!!! :lol: :cheers:

P.S. I'm answering my own posts to get the Joke across, I was growing a beard waiting for someone to jump on the hook, but as usual I was unsuccessful.

I'm off now but before I go I just want to say that my friend (who is a bit simple) was painting the inside of his house today and he was sweating like crazy. He had four jackets on. I asked him why he was wearing four jackets to paint, especially as it was a nice warm sunny day. He said it was because of the instructions on the tin, he showed it to me,
It said, "Better results if you have more than one coat" :lol:

He got mugged last week by three lads who wanted his money. He is quite handy himself so he fought back with tooth and nail. He eventually gave up after a massive fight when they eventually emptied his pockets they found 36p (about 30 cents) "why did you fight so hard for very little cash, we don't understand" he said "because I thought you would find the £500 I have rolled up in my sock"

You can guess the rest! :lol:

Night All! :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :cheers: you too man

Previous